Would any one have any check lists that they can share?
I would like to know if anyone would be able to share their firms check lists in any of the following areas, that they use internally and/or for clients:
2) Accounts preparation
I am currently working on updating our existing check lists and would like to see what others professionals cover in their check lists that they use in their firms, and then working on putting something comprehensive together for staff internally and one for clients to check through.
I would really appreciate any comments and feedback and, would be happy to email anyone personally to request these check list.
Many thanks for your time and hope to hear from you guys soon.
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 66 2
- flat rate scheme 2,314 47
- Signed accounts for bank 625 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 817 12
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 108 3
- Business lending another business money (UK) 283 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 137 5
- VAT Query on new build 80 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 126 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 138 4
- Family Partnership 225 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 70 1
- P11D Car Value 248 6
- NOVA declaration 99 1
- Business valuation advice 702 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,496 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,221 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 286 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,102 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 169 1