Would any one have any check lists that they can share?
I would like to know if anyone would be able to share their firms check lists in any of the following areas, that they use internally and/or for clients:
2) Accounts preparation
I am currently working on updating our existing check lists and would like to see what others professionals cover in their check lists that they use in their firms, and then working on putting something comprehensive together for staff internally and one for clients to check through.
I would really appreciate any comments and feedback and, would be happy to email anyone personally to request these check list.
Many thanks for your time and hope to hear from you guys soon.
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 343
- Set up a company pension 280
- RTI Fees 266
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 242
- Where's our 10%? 239
- Driving sales growth 210
- HMRC Enquiry Assessments 204
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 204
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 200
- CIS late registration 195
- EIS 194
- Regiatration of a Trust 194
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 186
- Break up basis accounting 180
- Best structure 174
- Accounts production software for business SSC 170
- Property owned privately 165
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 162
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge Error? 154
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 145