Would this constitute a directors loan?
I am currently working on the accounts of a LTD company, 1 shareholder / director.
He has used the bank account of this LTD company to pay for invoices for another company, in which he has a 50% share. The other 50% is just held by his business partner.
He has also used the bank account as his own piggy bank - and I know what I need to do as far as that is concerned - CT600A etc - BUT what I am confused with - ARE the amounts that the company has paid for, on behalf of the other company in which he has a 50% share - will this be part of his directors loan account, or is it simply a trade debtor?
Any help would be great - most info Ive looked at is informative, but just stresses the more obvious points !
- Not a question but made my day 1,097 22
- Thinning income 286 1
- Directors, service companies and national minimum wage (NMW) - Profit extraction 322 10
- I forgiven loan an Output? 83 1
- Vat Exemption moving to a partnership 177 2
- Allowable for Corporation Tax? 169 4
- Audacity 1,301 22
- Buying a company for £2000 from owner how it works? 193 4
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 685 8
- partnership first tax return 123 1
- Payroll got out of synch 367 11
- Charitable incorporated organisation 86 1
- Claiming the expenses of Scooby 274 3
- tax credits 167 2
- Seeking advice: Freehold Pub Lease 295 9
- Legitimate Expectation 186 2
- What do do about VAT? 478 14
- Holding company - accounts and tax return 103 1
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 1,101 23
- Amending 13-14 sole trader return to reflect increased profit in 14-15 180 2
- NHS finance professionals 591
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 387
- Foreign Pension Contribution 362
- vat gross profit percentage margins 333
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 323
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 303
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 270
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 221
- IFA income recognition & reporting 198
- Incorporating doctors 191