Would this constitute a directors loan?
I am currently working on the accounts of a LTD company, 1 shareholder / director.
He has used the bank account of this LTD company to pay for invoices for another company, in which he has a 50% share. The other 50% is just held by his business partner.
He has also used the bank account as his own piggy bank - and I know what I need to do as far as that is concerned - CT600A etc - BUT what I am confused with - ARE the amounts that the company has paid for, on behalf of the other company in which he has a 50% share - will this be part of his directors loan account, or is it simply a trade debtor?
Any help would be great - most info Ive looked at is informative, but just stresses the more obvious points !
- UK LTD Company to start working in Norway 42 1
- Adding shop sales to sage 77 4
- What does the "K" signify 235 6
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 1,094 42
- Self assesment online 77 1
- Most cr*p bank account ever? 299 2
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 357 10
- Dividend amount for company where tax year doesnt go to 31st March 102 3
- Interest Relief 109 3
- Entrepreneurs' relief 453 1
- Amend tax return? 154 3
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 709 26
- New client forgot to take stock count at the year end 354 7
- Tax on devidend in my company who is employee in other company 169 4
- client can't/won't pay 1,659 30
- calculate mortgage interest 392 6
- Self Assessment and P11D 222 6
- Petty cash 86 1
- HMRC SA302s 119 2
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,850 92
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 887
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 587
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 550
- Latest phishing scam 484
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 359
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 328
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 255
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 252
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 176
- Capital allowances in first basis period 162