Would this constitute a directors loan?
I am currently working on the accounts of a LTD company, 1 shareholder / director.
He has used the bank account of this LTD company to pay for invoices for another company, in which he has a 50% share. The other 50% is just held by his business partner.
He has also used the bank account as his own piggy bank - and I know what I need to do as far as that is concerned - CT600A etc - BUT what I am confused with - ARE the amounts that the company has paid for, on behalf of the other company in which he has a 50% share - will this be part of his directors loan account, or is it simply a trade debtor?
Any help would be great - most info Ive looked at is informative, but just stresses the more obvious points !
- Flat Rate VAT 219 8
- When to register or not for PAYE 530 11
- Invoicing for monthly clients 478 8
- Seeking advice: With recruitment agencies for temporary placements, is VAT taken off the whole sum received from the client, or just what the company retains? 216 5
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 559 8
- Redundancy pay 313 9
- Final CT Return - liquidating company 227 2
- VAT on farm machinery sold 260 5
- Servicing AE fees 163 2
- VAT Receipts 262 8
- Changing pay dates on Moneysoft 125 2
- P800 problems again 100 1
- Company accounts for £350 969 27
- Directors Loan Account Question 423 12
- Am I the only one who finds this annoying 1,153 40
- Setting up a Charity Trust?? 145 4
- Seeking advice: Osetting Directors Loan at Startup 223 5
- Software for Accounts layout 267 4
- Today's HMRC Business Help & Support SA302s 241 6
- Debt management unit HMRC 176 1
- FRS 101 Software 333
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 302
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 295
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 271
- French ConnectionUK 236
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 210
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 201
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 199
- APN's 183
- Penalties for late filing of P11D forms 181