Would this constitute a directors loan?
I am currently working on the accounts of a LTD company, 1 shareholder / director.
He has used the bank account of this LTD company to pay for invoices for another company, in which he has a 50% share. The other 50% is just held by his business partner.
He has also used the bank account as his own piggy bank - and I know what I need to do as far as that is concerned - CT600A etc - BUT what I am confused with - ARE the amounts that the company has paid for, on behalf of the other company in which he has a 50% share - will this be part of his directors loan account, or is it simply a trade debtor?
Any help would be great - most info Ive looked at is informative, but just stresses the more obvious points !
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 22 1
- New client, prev accountant disappeared 1,589 25
- Share swap 258 7
- EC sales list and reverse charge 56 2
- Converting a barn for business use 41 1
- Was I rude 622 17
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 171 9
- Online filing 79 4
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 93 1
- Threshold for RTI submission 78 2
- Joint rental income 61 1
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 289 4
- Money Laundering checks on Charity 111 4
- Auto enrolment 370 6
- Inventory valuation of precious metals? 316 3
- Partnership to LLP - Capital Contribution 91 1
- Surcharges on very late VAT 174 2
- Top slicing relief question no 2 137 3
- Maternity Pay 148 2
- Career slump - advice and/or sympathy much appreciated 596 14
- Skandia using wrong address 1,472
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 801
- Any views 722
- International interest certificate 440
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 411
- Sale of business 379
- NOVA 276
- IRIS Open Books problem 272
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 188
- Expenses claim for non employee 177