Would this constitute a directors loan?
I am currently working on the accounts of a LTD company, 1 shareholder / director.
He has used the bank account of this LTD company to pay for invoices for another company, in which he has a 50% share. The other 50% is just held by his business partner.
He has also used the bank account as his own piggy bank - and I know what I need to do as far as that is concerned - CT600A etc - BUT what I am confused with - ARE the amounts that the company has paid for, on behalf of the other company in which he has a 50% share - will this be part of his directors loan account, or is it simply a trade debtor?
Any help would be great - most info Ive looked at is informative, but just stresses the more obvious points !
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 282 9
- Merging my businesses 64 2
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 303 7
- Where has Portia gone? 1,462 61
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 72 1
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,662 73
- Spousal transfer and PPR 509 16
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 103 4
- VAT on commercial property 105 3
- Rogue Accountant 2,994 49
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 226 4
- deceased creditor 162 5
- Corporate member of LLP 269 1
- Investment company 264 6
- Error or mistake in CT return 329 1
- Penalty on dormant CT600 prior to trading 210 1
- HMRC computer behind the times 364 3
- Sage & IRIS Payroll Employee ID. Problem Using Old Ee ID's? 96 1
- Transfer of stock 361 12
- Holiday entitlement 546 10
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 779
- RTI - duplicate employee record 528
- Pensions Regulator 443
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 401
- Sage Vat return box 2 305
- Sanzar 301
- Digital marketing focus group 282
- How do you do it 270
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 238
- Report old income 237