Would this constitute a directors loan?
I am currently working on the accounts of a LTD company, 1 shareholder / director.
He has used the bank account of this LTD company to pay for invoices for another company, in which he has a 50% share. The other 50% is just held by his business partner.
He has also used the bank account as his own piggy bank - and I know what I need to do as far as that is concerned - CT600A etc - BUT what I am confused with - ARE the amounts that the company has paid for, on behalf of the other company in which he has a 50% share - will this be part of his directors loan account, or is it simply a trade debtor?
Any help would be great - most info Ive looked at is informative, but just stresses the more obvious points !
- Directors taking money out of business, how to record in sage instant accounts. 103 2
- Nominal Ledger of Company Accounts 28 1
- Registering a company late 302 11
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,054 27
- Director taking salary, dividends and consultancy fees? 180 1
- Tax on income from discretionary trust in SATR 112 6
- Deferred Tax 255 5
- Late Registration for VAT 209 6
- Personal pension 253 4
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,272 17
- How much of your work is admin? 376 2
- Legal fees selling rental property 194 3
- physiotherapy clinic 605 4
- Running two businesses from the same premises 212 2
- VAT Registration for locum Doctors 326 8
- hMRand Customs Powers of Arrest 2,826 23
- Can someone help me please I don't know how to correct an error regarding an intercompany bank transfer on sage 295 4
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 1,988 18
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 123 2
- Preference shares treated as liabilities 124 1
- TheTax Donut 1,015
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 681
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 624
- Follower cases 489
- Limited company purchase of property 418
- Hive up 417
- corporate hierarchy 383
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 380
- LIVE chat, starting now 331
- AIA or IFA 216