Would this constitute a directors loan?
I am currently working on the accounts of a LTD company, 1 shareholder / director.
He has used the bank account of this LTD company to pay for invoices for another company, in which he has a 50% share. The other 50% is just held by his business partner.
He has also used the bank account as his own piggy bank - and I know what I need to do as far as that is concerned - CT600A etc - BUT what I am confused with - ARE the amounts that the company has paid for, on behalf of the other company in which he has a 50% share - will this be part of his directors loan account, or is it simply a trade debtor?
Any help would be great - most info Ive looked at is informative, but just stresses the more obvious points !
- I have missing sales invoices 324 5
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 168 1
- is my company accounts right? 619 16
- Invoice Help 340 10
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 203 8
- Class 2 National Insurance contributions 332 5
- What are options for non CA firm 2,372 51
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 340 5
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 927 19
- Errors in prior year accounts 1,037 26
- Directors Subsistence 166 1
- (CIMA) - Qualified to Management Level (2006) 230 4
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 413 16
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 260 3
- Final year's accounts 330 3
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,907 27
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,478 20
- Free Shares ? 327 6
- Dividend dates 328 6
- Sxx rather than sxx 292 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 552
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 318
- Cancelled 314
- Cancelled 264
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 223
- Married woman dies owning marital home 215
- Probiz 204
- What's the market like for temps? 199
- CIS Deductions 161
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 157