Would this constitute a directors loan?
I am currently working on the accounts of a LTD company, 1 shareholder / director.
He has used the bank account of this LTD company to pay for invoices for another company, in which he has a 50% share. The other 50% is just held by his business partner.
He has also used the bank account as his own piggy bank - and I know what I need to do as far as that is concerned - CT600A etc - BUT what I am confused with - ARE the amounts that the company has paid for, on behalf of the other company in which he has a 50% share - will this be part of his directors loan account, or is it simply a trade debtor?
Any help would be great - most info Ive looked at is informative, but just stresses the more obvious points !
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 48 1
- Invoice Help 201 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 113 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 202 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 192 3
- Sorry ignore me 876 24
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 542 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,915 35
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,227 12
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 133 12
- Errors in prior year accounts 782 20
- VAT & capitalising 55 1
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 297 5
- Free Shares ? 233 2
- Is this a scam? 549 7
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 293 7
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 271 6
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 148 1
- Peer to Peer lending 863 9
- VAT B2B V's Reverse Charge 102 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 621
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 529
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 292
- Cancelled 283
- Cancelled 242
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 188
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 187
- Probiz 168
- What's the market like for temps? 163
- Married woman dies owning marital home 161