Would this constitute a directors loan?
I am currently working on the accounts of a LTD company, 1 shareholder / director.
He has used the bank account of this LTD company to pay for invoices for another company, in which he has a 50% share. The other 50% is just held by his business partner.
He has also used the bank account as his own piggy bank - and I know what I need to do as far as that is concerned - CT600A etc - BUT what I am confused with - ARE the amounts that the company has paid for, on behalf of the other company in which he has a 50% share - will this be part of his directors loan account, or is it simply a trade debtor?
Any help would be great - most info Ive looked at is informative, but just stresses the more obvious points !
- Sales Commission to Employees / External Companies 25 1
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 255 2
- Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax 27 1
- How do you value an internet based business 816 11
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 233 6
- Capital repayments 34 1
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 73 1
- business entertaining deductibility 250 2
- Flat Rate VAT 159 1
- SA302 393 8
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 507 6
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 412 8
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 460 5
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 466 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 209 2
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,541 41
- Directors Remunerations and Employees on CT600 157 1
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 265 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,257 19
- Go Cardless 415 10
- Xtuple 528
- Qtac payroll for bureau 359
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 303
- Industrial & Provident Societies 296
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 241
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 223
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 223
- Domain name sale and limited company 186
- CIS schemes 183
- Investment 162