Would a Small Firm Resource Centre be useful?
Hello to everyone! We are a Web Design company, working closely with small Accountant Practices. We are creating a new product and are trying to gauge how useful/beneficial it would be to a small Practice with a Website.
The Resource Centre would include the usual useful information, such as, Tax Calculators, Tax Forms & Leaflets, Business Articles etc, and would be easily integrated into existing Websites by inserting a few lines of code. We are thinking of charging an annual fee of £95 +VAT for installing and maintaining the Resource Centre and subscribers will also have the opportunity to recommend other useful articles etc, keeping it relevant to what our Subscribers really want.
This would give every small Accountant Practice the opportunity of owning a Resource Centre at a fraction of what they are, currently, being asked to pay.
As far as we can see, Resource Centres are only available via those Accountant Web Design suppliers where you have to purchase one of their websites on a, relatively, expensive monthly contract.
Any feedback would be very much appreciated.
- Solicitors Clients Monies 27 1
- Bookkeeping and a/c reconciliation for a members club - advice please 84 4
- AML checks 155 3
- What is IRIS World like? 161 4
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 338 13
- Xero - Should I partner with them 441 9
- Sage import sales invoices with due dates 84 2
- HP VAT with flat rate scheme 123 1
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 474 7
- Micro entity accounts - cessation of trade 91 1
- Spellcheckers 170 1
- How long to process paper 64-8 (SA)? 283 5
- Sage Bank rec 113 1
- ERS reporting - online filing 254 7
- Is business bank account compulsory for all businesses? 157 1
- Transferring debts between company balance sheets. 150 6
- Small Company sold building, how to show in accounts 228 6
- Contract Hire Van, reclaiming input VAT 221 2
- Just for fun. 1,271 46
- Directors Share Purchase 342 14
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 399
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 379
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 359
- Perkbox 335
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 279
- Document Management Systems 272
- WIP Software 261
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 197
- No payroll scheme in place 188
- Nomisma feedback? 185