Would a Small Firm Resource Centre be useful?
Hello to everyone! We are a Web Design company, working closely with small Accountant Practices. We are creating a new product and are trying to gauge how useful/beneficial it would be to a small Practice with a Website.
The Resource Centre would include the usual useful information, such as, Tax Calculators, Tax Forms & Leaflets, Business Articles etc, and would be easily integrated into existing Websites by inserting a few lines of code. We are thinking of charging an annual fee of £95 +VAT for installing and maintaining the Resource Centre and subscribers will also have the opportunity to recommend other useful articles etc, keeping it relevant to what our Subscribers really want.
This would give every small Accountant Practice the opportunity of owning a Resource Centre at a fraction of what they are, currently, being asked to pay.
As far as we can see, Resource Centres are only available via those Accountant Web Design suppliers where you have to purchase one of their websites on a, relatively, expensive monthly contract.
Any feedback would be very much appreciated.
- Goodie bag 146 3
- Software recommendations? 289 4
- Budget 2015 predictions 200 5
- Husband Wife let property 140 2
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 445 8
- Career in Practice 133 2
- Relevant life plan 347 8
- Limited Company expenses 379 8
- Physiotherapy And Vat 199 6
- Telemarketing 172 4
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 163 1
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 158 1
- New tax codes for ex-employees 193 3
- how to value rental space 109 3
- Directors loan - no longer a director 335 4
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 72 1
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 465 5
- Output tax for retailer 266 6
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 453 11
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,939 32
- Possible Partnership? 608
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 502
- New Fangled Penalties 412
- Clubs and Taxable Income 333
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 300
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 258
- Loans to other companies 245
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 217
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 216
- Outsource Data Entry 213