Would a Small Firm Resource Centre be useful?
Hello to everyone! We are a Web Design company, working closely with small Accountant Practices. We are creating a new product and are trying to gauge how useful/beneficial it would be to a small Practice with a Website.
The Resource Centre would include the usual useful information, such as, Tax Calculators, Tax Forms & Leaflets, Business Articles etc, and would be easily integrated into existing Websites by inserting a few lines of code. We are thinking of charging an annual fee of £95 +VAT for installing and maintaining the Resource Centre and subscribers will also have the opportunity to recommend other useful articles etc, keeping it relevant to what our Subscribers really want.
This would give every small Accountant Practice the opportunity of owning a Resource Centre at a fraction of what they are, currently, being asked to pay.
As far as we can see, Resource Centres are only available via those Accountant Web Design suppliers where you have to purchase one of their websites on a, relatively, expensive monthly contract.
Any feedback would be very much appreciated.
- Any Scottish members out there? 4,172 132
- How do I account for trees?! 74 1
- Foreign Dividends - tax repayment claim 476 17
- P11d Van - no private use 365 11
- Expanding To UK From USA 73 1
- German VAT charged by US Supplier 222 5
- Shadow director or alternative? 149 1
- Abbreviated Accounts 302 4
- Accountancy fee tax return 490 6
- Employee who reports their PAYE themselves to HMRC - Am i liable for Employer NI 272 1
- SSP recovered on directors salary 249 5
- I had a baby! Small practice recruitment - where would you look? 363 2
- Computerised Accountancy Software 254 1
- Standard 'email' template system 296 5
- HMRC Enquiry re interest paid 413 7
- Being Tax relevant 210 2
- Help with Mortgage Application? 362 5
- FRS VAT bad debt relief? 468 12
- 10% Wear & Tear Allowance - Limited Company 286 3
- Can an EU biz register an LLC in UK, but operate from the local country? 183 3
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 981
- Employment related securities question 501
- Looking for a qualified accountant 312
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 301
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 274
- National Insurance 211
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 200
- Joint construction arrangement CIS and VAT 193
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 186
- Payments on account coded out?? 144