Would a Small Firm Resource Centre be useful?
Hello to everyone! We are a Web Design company, working closely with small Accountant Practices. We are creating a new product and are trying to gauge how useful/beneficial it would be to a small Practice with a Website.
The Resource Centre would include the usual useful information, such as, Tax Calculators, Tax Forms & Leaflets, Business Articles etc, and would be easily integrated into existing Websites by inserting a few lines of code. We are thinking of charging an annual fee of £95 +VAT for installing and maintaining the Resource Centre and subscribers will also have the opportunity to recommend other useful articles etc, keeping it relevant to what our Subscribers really want.
This would give every small Accountant Practice the opportunity of owning a Resource Centre at a fraction of what they are, currently, being asked to pay.
As far as we can see, Resource Centres are only available via those Accountant Web Design suppliers where you have to purchase one of their websites on a, relatively, expensive monthly contract.
Any feedback would be very much appreciated.
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 407 6
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 102 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,679 46
- Recharge for private use of a company car 175 3
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 327 5
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 134 2
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,255 12
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,466 18
- Vat 247 4
- CT/CIS offset 122 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 179 4
- Trade name 176 3
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 131 1
- New business - journal entries 312 20
- B2B vat in the EU 117 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 314 18
- VAT on deposits 207 2
- VAT clearance for determining the correct rate to apply 133 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 413 12
- option to tax 205 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 801
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 709
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 390
- Social investment tax relief 207
- Digita Hosted Software 202
- Call Centre Data Costs 193
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 162
- Travel costs and contractors 152
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 147
- Certificates of tax deposit 139