Would a Small Firm Resource Centre be useful?
Hello to everyone! We are a Web Design company, working closely with small Accountant Practices. We are creating a new product and are trying to gauge how useful/beneficial it would be to a small Practice with a Website.
The Resource Centre would include the usual useful information, such as, Tax Calculators, Tax Forms & Leaflets, Business Articles etc, and would be easily integrated into existing Websites by inserting a few lines of code. We are thinking of charging an annual fee of £95 +VAT for installing and maintaining the Resource Centre and subscribers will also have the opportunity to recommend other useful articles etc, keeping it relevant to what our Subscribers really want.
This would give every small Accountant Practice the opportunity of owning a Resource Centre at a fraction of what they are, currently, being asked to pay.
As far as we can see, Resource Centres are only available via those Accountant Web Design suppliers where you have to purchase one of their websites on a, relatively, expensive monthly contract.
Any feedback would be very much appreciated.
- HMRC request for Sage Back Up 2,198 27
- Employee satisfaction surveys 72 1
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 2,228 17
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,338 21
- CIS and Close Company 134 3
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 302 1
- VAT Option to tax 483 17
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 188 6
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 204 7
- S162 and Capital Allowances 139 2
- Director leaving in month 1 177 2
- Ex Gratia payments 100 1
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 302 3
- Unaudited accounts and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation 186 4
- Selling assets to yourself ? 203 3
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 199 3
- Director's remuneration accrual 184 4
- IHT - clawback of BPR 59 1
- EIS - connection through employment 99 2
- HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for? 258 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 916
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 645
- Free Tax Legislation? 411
- Director Loan account operation 407
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 349
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 323
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 230
- Paye procedures for CVA 224
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 196
- Pension Fixed Protection 163