Would a Small Firm Resource Centre be useful?
Hello to everyone! We are a Web Design company, working closely with small Accountant Practices. We are creating a new product and are trying to gauge how useful/beneficial it would be to a small Practice with a Website.
The Resource Centre would include the usual useful information, such as, Tax Calculators, Tax Forms & Leaflets, Business Articles etc, and would be easily integrated into existing Websites by inserting a few lines of code. We are thinking of charging an annual fee of £95 +VAT for installing and maintaining the Resource Centre and subscribers will also have the opportunity to recommend other useful articles etc, keeping it relevant to what our Subscribers really want.
This would give every small Accountant Practice the opportunity of owning a Resource Centre at a fraction of what they are, currently, being asked to pay.
As far as we can see, Resource Centres are only available via those Accountant Web Design suppliers where you have to purchase one of their websites on a, relatively, expensive monthly contract.
Any feedback would be very much appreciated.
- I have missing sales invoices 323 5
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 167 1
- is my company accounts right? 618 16
- Invoice Help 339 10
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 201 8
- Class 2 National Insurance contributions 331 5
- What are options for non CA firm 2,371 51
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 339 5
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 926 19
- Errors in prior year accounts 1,036 26
- Directors Subsistence 165 1
- (CIMA) - Qualified to Management Level (2006) 229 4
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 412 16
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 259 3
- Final year's accounts 330 3
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,907 27
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,478 20
- Free Shares ? 327 6
- Dividend dates 328 6
- Sxx rather than sxx 292 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 552
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 318
- Cancelled 314
- Cancelled 264
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 223
- Married woman dies owning marital home 215
- Probiz 203
- What's the market like for temps? 199
- CIS Deductions 161
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 157