Would a Small Firm Resource Centre be useful?
Hello to everyone! We are a Web Design company, working closely with small Accountant Practices. We are creating a new product and are trying to gauge how useful/beneficial it would be to a small Practice with a Website.
The Resource Centre would include the usual useful information, such as, Tax Calculators, Tax Forms & Leaflets, Business Articles etc, and would be easily integrated into existing Websites by inserting a few lines of code. We are thinking of charging an annual fee of £95 +VAT for installing and maintaining the Resource Centre and subscribers will also have the opportunity to recommend other useful articles etc, keeping it relevant to what our Subscribers really want.
This would give every small Accountant Practice the opportunity of owning a Resource Centre at a fraction of what they are, currently, being asked to pay.
As far as we can see, Resource Centres are only available via those Accountant Web Design suppliers where you have to purchase one of their websites on a, relatively, expensive monthly contract.
Any feedback would be very much appreciated.
- What do you all do in your spare time? 654 29
- Charging VAT on a company loan ?. 14 1
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 157 5
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 426 8
- VAT on employee loan 267 4
- Accountants website 336 4
- Threshold company limited by guarantee. 52 1
- Retrospective VAT Claim 96 1
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 343 9
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,398 20
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 213 5
- Can software startup claim VAT refund during development? 160 6
- Tax implications on building an 'office' 206 2
- VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad. 192 3
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 713 18
- Partial PPR relief to non-resident after 05 Apr 2015 147 1
- Accounting Package for Projects 83 2
- Purchased Goodwill 141 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 109 1
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 223 4
- New Fangled Penalties 1,079
- Moving away from CCH software 931
- QROP pension input amounts 425
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 370
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 341
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 309
- fraud 266
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 237
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 211
- Construction CIS LLP Company 189