Would a Small Firm Resource Centre be useful?
Hello to everyone! We are a Web Design company, working closely with small Accountant Practices. We are creating a new product and are trying to gauge how useful/beneficial it would be to a small Practice with a Website.
The Resource Centre would include the usual useful information, such as, Tax Calculators, Tax Forms & Leaflets, Business Articles etc, and would be easily integrated into existing Websites by inserting a few lines of code. We are thinking of charging an annual fee of £95 +VAT for installing and maintaining the Resource Centre and subscribers will also have the opportunity to recommend other useful articles etc, keeping it relevant to what our Subscribers really want.
This would give every small Accountant Practice the opportunity of owning a Resource Centre at a fraction of what they are, currently, being asked to pay.
As far as we can see, Resource Centres are only available via those Accountant Web Design suppliers where you have to purchase one of their websites on a, relatively, expensive monthly contract.
Any feedback would be very much appreciated.
- Voluntary Disclosure 120 2
- Director registration for SA question 434 17
- How to revise RTI for Moneysoft 129 3
- Issues with freelancer taking zero salary from limited company 267 6
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 490 22
- valuation of vehicles 393 16
- Business only use of company car 681 26
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 502 14
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 307 4
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 938 29
- New Company reviews please 535 13
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 302 4
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 217 2
- VAT with Russia 216 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 234 4
- Money Laundering Manual 302 11
- cgt quoted shares losses 245 2
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,115 29
- directors loan 355 8
- Holiday pay calculator for client use? 377 4
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 294
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 244
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 237
- Any thoughts on Capium? 223
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 216
- auto enrolment 185
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 175
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 154
- How to account for investment in JV? 149
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 147