Would a Small Firm Resource Centre be useful?
Hello to everyone! We are a Web Design company, working closely with small Accountant Practices. We are creating a new product and are trying to gauge how useful/beneficial it would be to a small Practice with a Website.
The Resource Centre would include the usual useful information, such as, Tax Calculators, Tax Forms & Leaflets, Business Articles etc, and would be easily integrated into existing Websites by inserting a few lines of code. We are thinking of charging an annual fee of £95 +VAT for installing and maintaining the Resource Centre and subscribers will also have the opportunity to recommend other useful articles etc, keeping it relevant to what our Subscribers really want.
This would give every small Accountant Practice the opportunity of owning a Resource Centre at a fraction of what they are, currently, being asked to pay.
As far as we can see, Resource Centres are only available via those Accountant Web Design suppliers where you have to purchase one of their websites on a, relatively, expensive monthly contract.
Any feedback would be very much appreciated.
- S.455 Tax again 420 9
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 70 3
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 107 3
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 243 7
- Closing down loss-making company 771 15
- Stumped - IHT 587 8
- Can any cloud accounting package cope with operating a Foreign Branch and UK Head Office? 123 1
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 486 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 387 14
- Tips on meals 522 4
- co-operatives & Societies 107 1
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 725 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,211 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,483 40
- Website Content 464 6
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 205 3
- Directors in dispute 204 1
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 741 12
- Incorporated company charity 165 2
- property capital gains 364 3