Would a Small Firm Resource Centre be useful?
Hello to everyone! We are a Web Design company, working closely with small Accountant Practices. We are creating a new product and are trying to gauge how useful/beneficial it would be to a small Practice with a Website.
The Resource Centre would include the usual useful information, such as, Tax Calculators, Tax Forms & Leaflets, Business Articles etc, and would be easily integrated into existing Websites by inserting a few lines of code. We are thinking of charging an annual fee of £95 +VAT for installing and maintaining the Resource Centre and subscribers will also have the opportunity to recommend other useful articles etc, keeping it relevant to what our Subscribers really want.
This would give every small Accountant Practice the opportunity of owning a Resource Centre at a fraction of what they are, currently, being asked to pay.
As far as we can see, Resource Centres are only available via those Accountant Web Design suppliers where you have to purchase one of their websites on a, relatively, expensive monthly contract.
Any feedback would be very much appreciated.
- Childcare voucher scheme for a director earning the minimum amount 163 9
- Charge for tax returns 21 1
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 442 9
- New (non resident) client not filed in 20 years 346 6
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 506 16
- Large director's pension contribution 378 3
- Where to follow court cases/rulings 56 1
- Auto Enrolment 62 1
- Car purchase Lease or Buy 298 8
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 565 13
- will this work for IHT 298 3
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 186 3
- Gifting Shares to a Limited Company 186 2
- Online or Paper 64-8? 382 7
- Notes on related parties 116 4
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 288 2
- Auto Enrolment - Help each other by sharing known problems 615 6
- Anyone having problems with Taxfiler 593 20
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 464 9
- Tax Planning for Family and Owner-Managed Companies 2015/16 595 9
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 775
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 460
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 277
- DTA tie-breaker issue 268
- CGT for NOn UK residents 228
- Apprenticeship Levy 205
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 198
- Capital Gains personal representatives 185
- Just checking re PSA 181
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 173