Would a Small Firm Resource Centre be useful?
Hello to everyone! We are a Web Design company, working closely with small Accountant Practices. We are creating a new product and are trying to gauge how useful/beneficial it would be to a small Practice with a Website.
The Resource Centre would include the usual useful information, such as, Tax Calculators, Tax Forms & Leaflets, Business Articles etc, and would be easily integrated into existing Websites by inserting a few lines of code. We are thinking of charging an annual fee of £95 +VAT for installing and maintaining the Resource Centre and subscribers will also have the opportunity to recommend other useful articles etc, keeping it relevant to what our Subscribers really want.
This would give every small Accountant Practice the opportunity of owning a Resource Centre at a fraction of what they are, currently, being asked to pay.
As far as we can see, Resource Centres are only available via those Accountant Web Design suppliers where you have to purchase one of their websites on a, relatively, expensive monthly contract.
Any feedback would be very much appreciated.
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 105 6
- Homing sandwiches 394 10
- CT600 54 2
- signature required 461 21
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 492 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 161 5
- Settlement discount 69 3
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 155 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 101 2
- Pratice Management Software 64 1
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 194 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 111 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 179 2
- Related Party Transactions 106 2
- UK resident receiving USA pension 93 1
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 464 9
- Sage payroll alternatives 754 13
- More AE! 761 17
- Web sites 246 3
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 608 13
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,233
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 810
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 514
- Digita Hosted Software 334
- Credit where credit's due....... 307
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 234
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 187
- TheTax Donut 177
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 157
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 156