Writing articles for a local magazine
As part of my marketing strategy I am thinking about writing articles for a local magazine.
We have local magazine that is widely distributed and well read. I have seen articles written by solicitors and IFAs, They appear as advertising promotion.
One of my clients (caperts and hardwood floorimg) advertises with this magazine and has generated good buisiness from this.
I am thinking about advertising promotion articles with the local monthly magazine. I know it will not be cheap. Sometime ago I looked ino this with another magazine the cost was £400 per article.
Have you done this? What was your experience like?
Any views on this as part of my marketing strategy?
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 855 13
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 527 18
- HMRC time to pay and bailiff letters 443 6
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 469 10
- Bench-marking software, any ideas? 329 6
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 755 9
- No Contact From Client - When to Disengage? 380 2
- Legal Fees Allowable in dispute 266 6
- Car benefit or not? 1,480 17
- Associate Dentist SD86 much higher than deductions 147 1
- HMRC site still hasn't updated for January SA filings 480 5
- Viewing folder contens en masse 242 6
- Auto Enrolment 144 1
- Not renewing AAT 894 11
- Company ceased trading 169 4
- Questions from Liquidator 2,146 22
- Casual Driver 424 6
- Email encryption 1,478 16
- New dividend taxation 767 4
- Another question on trusts and settlements 102 1
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 689
- Property letting & CAs 417
- 2015 tax year end 414
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 401
- FCA regulated company in a small group 356
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 332
- Costly Accounting Software contract 272
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 245
- DTA tie-breaker issue 231
- Directors' advances and credits 231