Writing articles for a local magazine
As part of my marketing strategy I am thinking about writing articles for a local magazine.
We have local magazine that is widely distributed and well read. I have seen articles written by solicitors and IFAs, They appear as advertising promotion.
One of my clients (caperts and hardwood floorimg) advertises with this magazine and has generated good buisiness from this.
I am thinking about advertising promotion articles with the local monthly magazine. I know it will not be cheap. Sometime ago I looked ino this with another magazine the cost was £400 per article.
Have you done this? What was your experience like?
Any views on this as part of my marketing strategy?
- Mehjoo 299 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 52 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 312 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 182 4
- SA302 314 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 282 13
- Bringing money to Uk 274 4
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 276 5
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 200 4
- Go Cardless 346 9
- Hmrc software 241 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 141 1
- Hosted email exchange 181 5
- South African Government Pension 183 1
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 311 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 315 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 248 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 155 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 301 7
- New Email Extensions 216 1
- Xtuple 513
- Qtac payroll for bureau 352
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 297
- Industrial & Provident Societies 289
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 228
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 195
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 192
- Domain name sale and limited company 173
- CIS schemes 171
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 148