Writing articles for a local magazine
As part of my marketing strategy I am thinking about writing articles for a local magazine.
We have local magazine that is widely distributed and well read. I have seen articles written by solicitors and IFAs, They appear as advertising promotion.
One of my clients (caperts and hardwood floorimg) advertises with this magazine and has generated good buisiness from this.
I am thinking about advertising promotion articles with the local monthly magazine. I know it will not be cheap. Sometime ago I looked ino this with another magazine the cost was £400 per article.
Have you done this? What was your experience like?
Any views on this as part of my marketing strategy?
- Assets requested back from supplier ? 285 4
- What is your favourite font? 371 11
- Opening Balances with very little info... 67 1
- CGT on Let Property 351 7
- When to register or not for PAYE 296 4
- Strike off 215 7
- Franchise affiliations 103 1
- Company investment 154 4
- Disclosure of 2014 corporation tax refund in 2015 accounts 88 1
- Gift to son by parents 340 3
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 1,200 35
- How to find difference in Sage bank rec 154 4
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 459 7
- New CASC rules 150 2
- Autoenrolment and variable earnings 275 2
- CIS subcontractor's invoice on QuickFile 148 4
- Treatment of private ambulances on introduction to business 252 6
- valuation of vehicles 532 20
- Settlements Legislation - Adult Children as shareholders 132 1
- RTI Mess 611 10
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 339
- Any thoughts on Capium? 291
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 269
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 255
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 240
- auto enrolment 217
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 198
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 191
- How to account for investment in JV? 175
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 167