Writing articles for a local magazine
As part of my marketing strategy I am thinking about writing articles for a local magazine.
We have local magazine that is widely distributed and well read. I have seen articles written by solicitors and IFAs, They appear as advertising promotion.
One of my clients (caperts and hardwood floorimg) advertises with this magazine and has generated good buisiness from this.
I am thinking about advertising promotion articles with the local monthly magazine. I know it will not be cheap. Sometime ago I looked ino this with another magazine the cost was £400 per article.
Have you done this? What was your experience like?
Any views on this as part of my marketing strategy?
- Night out allowance 150 1
- Paying Personal Allowance in one go 35 1
- Directors/owners taking too much cash... 989 15
- Spanish Tax Return 108 5
- Accounts/CT600 Filing HMRC & Companies House 29 1
- Missing accountant! 682 4
- Property Development 342 8
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 459 6
- Invoicing clients System? 283 6
- VAT on land sale 201 7
- Loss on cessation of sole trade 206 5
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 405 11
- MAAT vs ACCA 2,097 39
- Director self assessment 259 15
- Directors and unemployment benefit 204 10
- Which address 198 8
- Sale of overseas home on return to UK 110 2
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 464 6
- Supply to Irish State Body 241 3
- Have I made a mistake... 587 4
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 409
- CTA study material 366
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 274
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 253
- new capital structure ltd with investors 207
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 204
- Pre incorp expenses 203
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 185
- Slight twist on employment related securities 175
- Accommodation provided to employees for short term contract away from home 159