Writing articles for a local magazine
As part of my marketing strategy I am thinking about writing articles for a local magazine.
We have local magazine that is widely distributed and well read. I have seen articles written by solicitors and IFAs, They appear as advertising promotion.
One of my clients (caperts and hardwood floorimg) advertises with this magazine and has generated good buisiness from this.
I am thinking about advertising promotion articles with the local monthly magazine. I know it will not be cheap. Sometime ago I looked ino this with another magazine the cost was £400 per article.
Have you done this? What was your experience like?
Any views on this as part of my marketing strategy?
- Any Scottish members out there? 8,028 303
- Mortgage deposit Gift 51 2
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,093 15
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 300 3
- New Client in dispute with old accountant 572 11
- Paying tax in Angola and uk? 94 1
- EC sales list 48 1
- planning to be self employed bookkeeper what do i need to do before i start? 325 5
- Repairs after a rental business ends 379 11
- ICPA-Scotland 171 2
- Shutting down losing Directors Loan 209 1
- Declined for business bank account 373 6
- Help with Mortgage Application? 535 7
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 223 10
- Standard 'email' template system 921 14
- How to complete annual VAT return online? 241 4
- Irish VAT Deferred payment 113 1
- Circular shareholding 273 6
- Starting as sole trader from abroad 216 6
- business card address 351 8
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,125
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 369
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 301
- National Insurance 275
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 241
- Payments on account coded out?? 236
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 226
- Non Resident 193
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 193
- Franchise income and costs 180