Writing articles for a local magazine
As part of my marketing strategy I am thinking about writing articles for a local magazine.
We have local magazine that is widely distributed and well read. I have seen articles written by solicitors and IFAs, They appear as advertising promotion.
One of my clients (caperts and hardwood floorimg) advertises with this magazine and has generated good buisiness from this.
I am thinking about advertising promotion articles with the local monthly magazine. I know it will not be cheap. Sometime ago I looked ino this with another magazine the cost was £400 per article.
Have you done this? What was your experience like?
Any views on this as part of my marketing strategy?
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 413 20
- trading losses allowable? 734 14
- Tax Fines - HMRC 749 12
- Post AAT? 633 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 65 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 862 36
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 35 1
- Probate services 347 6
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 188 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,609 37
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 266 7
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,485 24
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 106 3
- Sage accounts help 91 1
- Community Faux Pas 813 25
- AAT before CIMA? 123 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 452 9
- Shared Network Drive on the Cloud 99 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 171 6
- Here we go.... 861 25