Writing articles for a local magazine
As part of my marketing strategy I am thinking about writing articles for a local magazine.
We have local magazine that is widely distributed and well read. I have seen articles written by solicitors and IFAs, They appear as advertising promotion.
One of my clients (caperts and hardwood floorimg) advertises with this magazine and has generated good buisiness from this.
I am thinking about advertising promotion articles with the local monthly magazine. I know it will not be cheap. Sometime ago I looked ino this with another magazine the cost was £400 per article.
Have you done this? What was your experience like?
Any views on this as part of my marketing strategy?
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 146 2
- Submitting tax return 67 1
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 179 3
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 246 8
- Director's tax return 322 7
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 87 1
- Sage Payroll 308 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 201 6
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,055 33
- vat return 257 3
- Flat rate vat 141 1
- Value pricing 730 26
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 161 4
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 229 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 292 4
- Reregister for VAT 156 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 204 6
- Weely paid employees 256 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 504 11
- Wrong career 497 18
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 804
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 554
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 424
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 301
- Free Tax Legislation? 270
- Director Loan account operation 252
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 250
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 244
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 231
- Paye procedures for CVA 161