Writing articles for a local magazine
As part of my marketing strategy I am thinking about writing articles for a local magazine.
We have local magazine that is widely distributed and well read. I have seen articles written by solicitors and IFAs, They appear as advertising promotion.
One of my clients (caperts and hardwood floorimg) advertises with this magazine and has generated good buisiness from this.
I am thinking about advertising promotion articles with the local monthly magazine. I know it will not be cheap. Sometime ago I looked ino this with another magazine the cost was £400 per article.
Have you done this? What was your experience like?
Any views on this as part of my marketing strategy?
- Limited company buying director's car 239 9
- Limited company buying a car 50 2
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 29 1
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 72 1
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 33 1
- WC's and capital allowances 153 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 281 13
- Dress code 1,523 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 464 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 227 6
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 418 7
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 356 4
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 462 23
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 142 4
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 79 3
- SH01 filing deadline - late filing 180 4
- Trees and hedging - capital expenditure 157 2
- How to complain about HMRC 1,426 17
- Scottish Independance 768 23
- New laptop - any suggestions please 1,250 26
- CTA study material 763
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 473
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 382
- Employment related securities question 303
- AIM Stocks and IHT 276
- Expat pension contributions? 252
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 252
- Trust for Employee 230
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 162
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 144