Writing articles for a local magazine
As part of my marketing strategy I am thinking about writing articles for a local magazine.
We have local magazine that is widely distributed and well read. I have seen articles written by solicitors and IFAs, They appear as advertising promotion.
One of my clients (caperts and hardwood floorimg) advertises with this magazine and has generated good buisiness from this.
I am thinking about advertising promotion articles with the local monthly magazine. I know it will not be cheap. Sometime ago I looked ino this with another magazine the cost was £400 per article.
Have you done this? What was your experience like?
Any views on this as part of my marketing strategy?
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 581 7
- When to leave the VAT FRS 103 6
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 944 17
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 198 2
- Employment Support Allowance fraud 217 5
- Direct debit entry query 50 2
- Use of home query 367 7
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 260 7
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 528 11
- CIS software 185 5
- signature required 737 28
- Small bus. accounting software with departments 140 4
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 1,035 14
- Client handover 289 6
- format cell to exclude decimals 217 13
- Homing sandwiches 711 16
- Use of home Directors 108 1
- National insurance on an overseas employess 108 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 231 3
- contractor business mileage 126 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,282
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 843
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 534
- Digita Hosted Software 349
- Credit where credit's due....... 325
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 250
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 212
- TheTax Donut 205
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 173
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 153