Writing articles for a local magazine
As part of my marketing strategy I am thinking about writing articles for a local magazine.
We have local magazine that is widely distributed and well read. I have seen articles written by solicitors and IFAs, They appear as advertising promotion.
One of my clients (caperts and hardwood floorimg) advertises with this magazine and has generated good buisiness from this.
I am thinking about advertising promotion articles with the local monthly magazine. I know it will not be cheap. Sometime ago I looked ino this with another magazine the cost was £400 per article.
Have you done this? What was your experience like?
Any views on this as part of my marketing strategy?
- Directors Share Purchase 191 5
- Directors Remuneration 781 24
- Registering a client for Self assessment through Agent log ons 158 2
- How to convert a pdf file to.. 514 9
- Incapable of reading 229 2
- Using VT Transactions + for first time .. struggling with flat rate VAT 191 3
- How much to charge 294 4
- How to pay national insurance 235 8
- How do I create a tax journal from my corporation tax return? 245 4
- Government Gateway 1,014 16
- P11DX: change of requirement by HMRC 1,594 11
- Form 17 - legal ownership requirements 221 6
- Project Manager Consultant with Profit Share 115 1
- Related party - Transaction with sole director’s father 130 2
- P11D Rejection 389 9
- How to avoid a bankruptcy 563 14
- Selling a practice 384 5
- KPMG email campaign and impact on market 1,304 20
- Overlap relief 475 12
- Live Chat on Accountancy Website 183 1
- Theatre Tax Relief 448
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 351
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 344
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 315
- Perkbox 280
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 251
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 246
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 244
- Document Management Systems 220
- WIP Software 209