Writing articles for a local magazine
As part of my marketing strategy I am thinking about writing articles for a local magazine.
We have local magazine that is widely distributed and well read. I have seen articles written by solicitors and IFAs, They appear as advertising promotion.
One of my clients (caperts and hardwood floorimg) advertises with this magazine and has generated good buisiness from this.
I am thinking about advertising promotion articles with the local monthly magazine. I know it will not be cheap. Sometime ago I looked ino this with another magazine the cost was £400 per article.
Have you done this? What was your experience like?
Any views on this as part of my marketing strategy?
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 441 4
- VAT on new builds 84 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 649 16
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 323 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 96 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 88 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 98 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,785 26
- Missing tax return 133 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 900 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 268 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 148 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 542 18
- Physiotherapy 223 3
- Inflation and fees 1,197 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 145 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 267 8
- CGT help please 130 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 332 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 117 2