Wrong link on Companies House article
Some members wanting to know about the new Companies House error-checking regime may have ended up scratching their heads when they clicked the link and ended up at Jennifer Adams' article about AGM rules and procedures instead.
I'm afraid I mistakenly pasted the link to the AGM article into the address space for the headline piece on Companies House. Because Jennifer Adams wrote both, I didn't notice the difference at the checkting stage.
I'm sorry if you've been confused or inconvenienced by the mistake. Here's the correct link: Companies House filing errors: Check and check again.
Community feedback on the appropriate sanctions would be welcomed.
- flat rate scheme 1,903 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 239 2
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 102 1
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 108 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 630 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 113 3
- Company Share Buy Back 110 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 923 15
- Unpaid share capital 249 3
- Company car in the LLP 175 2
- Physiotherapy 337 4
- New build property to be rented 160 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,882 52
- Hello 357 2
- Sage 200 question 111 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 102 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 170 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 176 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 216 4