Wrong link on Companies House article
Some members wanting to know about the new Companies House error-checking regime may have ended up scratching their heads when they clicked the link and ended up at Jennifer Adams' article about AGM rules and procedures instead.
I'm afraid I mistakenly pasted the link to the AGM article into the address space for the headline piece on Companies House. Because Jennifer Adams wrote both, I didn't notice the difference at the checkting stage.
I'm sorry if you've been confused or inconvenienced by the mistake. Here's the correct link: Companies House filing errors: Check and check again.
Community feedback on the appropriate sanctions would be welcomed.
- Where can I get the information for this 366 7
- BrightPay 361 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 203 3
- CGT &LLP 77 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 540 4
- Setting up an offshore company 102 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 185 16
- Secure document exchange 127 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 161 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 392 7
- break even point 170 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 114 3
- Fax to email providers 327 11
- Payroll software 244 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 136 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 143 4
- How to issue shares to investors 95 1
- Expense management software 631 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,108 84
- Tax code 154 1