Wrong link on Companies House article
Some members wanting to know about the new Companies House error-checking regime may have ended up scratching their heads when they clicked the link and ended up at Jennifer Adams' article about AGM rules and procedures instead.
I'm afraid I mistakenly pasted the link to the AGM article into the address space for the headline piece on Companies House. Because Jennifer Adams wrote both, I didn't notice the difference at the checkting stage.
I'm sorry if you've been confused or inconvenienced by the mistake. Here's the correct link: Companies House filing errors: Check and check again.
Community feedback on the appropriate sanctions would be welcomed.
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,261 46
- Mortgage Reference 446 5
- Xerocon 2016 1,136 30
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 742 16
- Personal Tax 591 12
- New Build 123 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 96 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 115 1
- USA Tax Query 267 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 412 5
- last minute request 614 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 316 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 351 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,714 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 977 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 391 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 632 18
- Corrupt Excel File 694 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 2,009 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 300 2