I am gradually building up our client base on Xero. One area that has just dawned up is that I have not given any thought when a client who uses Xero leaves.
With VT I would have the software all the time and address any queries that may come my way at any stage. I can look at Trial Balance and by clicking the relevant line look at back up information making up the balance. I will not be able to do this with Xero since I would have removed the client from Xero. Is this one of the downsides of cloud based systems?
I would be grateful for comments on housekeeping that I need to follow on Xero before deleting the client from Xero.
- Inflation and fees 1,249 22
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 732 21
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 62 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 112 1
- Advice please! 362 2
- VAT on new builds 136 3
- incorrect old p60 181 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 107 1
- Related party disclosure 63 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 321 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,912 28
- Redundancy Pay 441 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 707 6
- Sage Priority Support 118 2
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 512 4
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 362 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 146 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 138 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 155 1
- Missing tax return 210 2