I am gradually building up our client base on Xero. One area that has just dawned up is that I have not given any thought when a client who uses Xero leaves.
With VT I would have the software all the time and address any queries that may come my way at any stage. I can look at Trial Balance and by clicking the relevant line look at back up information making up the balance. I will not be able to do this with Xero since I would have removed the client from Xero. Is this one of the downsides of cloud based systems?
I would be grateful for comments on housekeeping that I need to follow on Xero before deleting the client from Xero.
- Xerocon 2016 1,058 27
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,198 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 273 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 304 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 625 12
- Personal Tax 532 11
- USA Tax Query 202 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,680 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 955 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 330 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 611 18
- Corrupt Excel File 677 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 359 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,990 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 292 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 429 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 196 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 381 4
- last minute request 542 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,262 46