Xero for Landlords set up and Bank import
I have a Landlord client with several properties and Barclays bank account (I just wish client would not use Barclays).
I intend to set up the client on Xero. I would be grateful for help/comments on the following:
- I am not able to import or have access to bank transactions going back a year with Barclays. So I am not able to import full year bank transactions into Xero. The client has paper statements. What is the most efficient way to handle this?
- What file format will I be able to import more recent Barclays bank statement. OFX or CSV other? Is it straightforward to get the statement download from Barclays?
- I would like to use Xero for two purposes: For tax return data and Landlord accounts. If you have experience of this, can you help? I am willing to pay for this service. Really I am looking for help in setting up.
- Are you able to set up a bank feeds on Xero with Barclays? If so, what has your experience been like?
- Dividend 23 1
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 314 2
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,109 33
- ACCA practice certificates 91 2
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 216 5
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 181 3
- Tax on grant a lease - no proceeds 116 1
- What would you do in this situation? 703 14
- Dress code 526 13
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 535 16
- Project being run jointly 224 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 327 4
- Companies House 624 9
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 397 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 747 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,467 25
- Help Required 442 10
- directors control and tax problems 342 5
- Fastest Software 818 13
- What's in a name ? 429 5
- CTA study material 720
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 442
- Employment related securities question 280
- AIM Stocks and IHT 257
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 240
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 219
- Expat pension contributions? 210
- Trust for Employee 208
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 192
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 125