Xero for Landlords set up and Bank import
I have a Landlord client with several properties and Barclays bank account (I just wish client would not use Barclays).
I intend to set up the client on Xero. I would be grateful for help/comments on the following:
- I am not able to import or have access to bank transactions going back a year with Barclays. So I am not able to import full year bank transactions into Xero. The client has paper statements. What is the most efficient way to handle this?
- What file format will I be able to import more recent Barclays bank statement. OFX or CSV other? Is it straightforward to get the statement download from Barclays?
- I would like to use Xero for two purposes: For tax return data and Landlord accounts. If you have experience of this, can you help? I am willing to pay for this service. Really I am looking for help in setting up.
- Are you able to set up a bank feeds on Xero with Barclays? If so, what has your experience been like?
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,130 85
- Where can I get the information for this 375 7
- BrightPay 372 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 214 3
- CGT &LLP 84 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 549 4
- Setting up an offshore company 117 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 186 16
- Secure document exchange 140 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 162 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 396 7
- break even point 181 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 118 3
- Fax to email providers 327 11
- Payroll software 259 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 148 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 145 4
- How to issue shares to investors 101 1
- Expense management software 634 12
- Tax code 167 1