Xero for Landlords set up and Bank import
I have a Landlord client with several properties and Barclays bank account (I just wish client would not use Barclays).
I intend to set up the client on Xero. I would be grateful for help/comments on the following:
- I am not able to import or have access to bank transactions going back a year with Barclays. So I am not able to import full year bank transactions into Xero. The client has paper statements. What is the most efficient way to handle this?
- What file format will I be able to import more recent Barclays bank statement. OFX or CSV other? Is it straightforward to get the statement download from Barclays?
- I would like to use Xero for two purposes: For tax return data and Landlord accounts. If you have experience of this, can you help? I am willing to pay for this service. Really I am looking for help in setting up.
- Are you able to set up a bank feeds on Xero with Barclays? If so, what has your experience been like?
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 139 4
- PRR 454 15
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 58 1
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 230 14
- Working from home - time apportionment 294 3
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 206 2
- cross border vat 115 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,907 488
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 777 17
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 283 12
- Can't read my handwriting 634 15
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,653 74
- Employing a carer 132 1
- Fees for Property Tax Return 534 16
- Corp Tax Refund 175 2
- Email hacker for hire ... 403 8
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 282 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 95 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 236 1
- Audit partner? 280 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,373
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 519
- National Insurance 414
- Non Resident 321
- Hands on experience of Digita 244
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 227
- Employer's Helpline 188
- CIS paid under reg 9 186
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 153
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 149