Xero for Landlords set up and Bank import
I have a Landlord client with several properties and Barclays bank account (I just wish client would not use Barclays).
I intend to set up the client on Xero. I would be grateful for help/comments on the following:
- I am not able to import or have access to bank transactions going back a year with Barclays. So I am not able to import full year bank transactions into Xero. The client has paper statements. What is the most efficient way to handle this?
- What file format will I be able to import more recent Barclays bank statement. OFX or CSV other? Is it straightforward to get the statement download from Barclays?
- I would like to use Xero for two purposes: For tax return data and Landlord accounts. If you have experience of this, can you help? I am willing to pay for this service. Really I am looking for help in setting up.
- Are you able to set up a bank feeds on Xero with Barclays? If so, what has your experience been like?
- Tax implication on superannuation 174 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,535 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 45 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 189 3
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 270 5
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 213 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 806 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 75 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,291 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 906 37
- Second Limited Company 103 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 487 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 287 8
- Probate services 367 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 482 20
- trading losses allowable? 756 14
- Post AAT? 676 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 131 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,642 37