Xero for Landlords set up and Bank import
I have a Landlord client with several properties and Barclays bank account (I just wish client would not use Barclays).
I intend to set up the client on Xero. I would be grateful for help/comments on the following:
- I am not able to import or have access to bank transactions going back a year with Barclays. So I am not able to import full year bank transactions into Xero. The client has paper statements. What is the most efficient way to handle this?
- What file format will I be able to import more recent Barclays bank statement. OFX or CSV other? Is it straightforward to get the statement download from Barclays?
- I would like to use Xero for two purposes: For tax return data and Landlord accounts. If you have experience of this, can you help? I am willing to pay for this service. Really I am looking for help in setting up.
- Are you able to set up a bank feeds on Xero with Barclays? If so, what has your experience been like?
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 124 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 274 4
- Value pricing 685 24
- Reregister for VAT 120 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 194 6
- Weely paid employees 240 3
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 130 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 453 11
- Director's tax return 264 6
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 205 6
- Wrong career 462 18
- Payroo Employer allowance query 133 1
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 277 7
- Laptop purchase 1,381 20
- PTP software disaster 268 2
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 226 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 99 2
- Tricky VAT question 182 1
- VT accounts licence key 272 5
- Splitting the tax year 116 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 794
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 549
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 414
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 292
- Free Tax Legislation? 264
- Director Loan account operation 244
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 238
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 236
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 229
- Paye procedures for CVA 159