Xero for Landlords set up and Bank import
I have a Landlord client with several properties and Barclays bank account (I just wish client would not use Barclays).
I intend to set up the client on Xero. I would be grateful for help/comments on the following:
- I am not able to import or have access to bank transactions going back a year with Barclays. So I am not able to import full year bank transactions into Xero. The client has paper statements. What is the most efficient way to handle this?
- What file format will I be able to import more recent Barclays bank statement. OFX or CSV other? Is it straightforward to get the statement download from Barclays?
- I would like to use Xero for two purposes: For tax return data and Landlord accounts. If you have experience of this, can you help? I am willing to pay for this service. Really I am looking for help in setting up.
- Are you able to set up a bank feeds on Xero with Barclays? If so, what has your experience been like?
- Self assessment tax arrears 291 3
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 192 2
- Mehjoo 317 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 77 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 336 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 185 4
- SA302 317 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 285 13
- Bringing money to Uk 279 4
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 285 5
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 207 4
- Go Cardless 353 9
- Hmrc software 244 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 152 1
- Hosted email exchange 182 5
- South African Government Pension 183 1
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 322 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 322 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 251 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 158 3
- Xtuple 514
- Qtac payroll for bureau 354
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 297
- Industrial & Provident Societies 291
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 232
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 199
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 198
- Domain name sale and limited company 176
- CIS schemes 175
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 150