Xero for Landlords set up and Bank import
I have a Landlord client with several properties and Barclays bank account (I just wish client would not use Barclays).
I intend to set up the client on Xero. I would be grateful for help/comments on the following:
- I am not able to import or have access to bank transactions going back a year with Barclays. So I am not able to import full year bank transactions into Xero. The client has paper statements. What is the most efficient way to handle this?
- What file format will I be able to import more recent Barclays bank statement. OFX or CSV other? Is it straightforward to get the statement download from Barclays?
- I would like to use Xero for two purposes: For tax return data and Landlord accounts. If you have experience of this, can you help? I am willing to pay for this service. Really I am looking for help in setting up.
- Are you able to set up a bank feeds on Xero with Barclays? If so, what has your experience been like?
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 70 5
- Flat Rate Scheme 221 13
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 164 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 393 17
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 2,105 32
- Giving a seminar 470 27
- deleting customers on Sage 50 87 4
- Interest on Loan to a Company 235 2
- Writing off bad debts 147 4
- Added years superannuation 23 1
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 93 2
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 333 7
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 47 1
- Care to help a student out? 250 9
- Residency 91 day rule 183 1
- New HMRC phone answering method ... 846 12
- Dazed & confused 1,325 9
- Altered PAYE cheque 128 3
- PAYE coding notices 104 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 672 17
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,191
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 598
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 402
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 307
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 185
- Agent fees to sell business 185
- Alphabet shares 182
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 174
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 150
- EBT 149