Xero for Landlords set up and Bank import
I have a Landlord client with several properties and Barclays bank account (I just wish client would not use Barclays).
I intend to set up the client on Xero. I would be grateful for help/comments on the following:
- I am not able to import or have access to bank transactions going back a year with Barclays. So I am not able to import full year bank transactions into Xero. The client has paper statements. What is the most efficient way to handle this?
- What file format will I be able to import more recent Barclays bank statement. OFX or CSV other? Is it straightforward to get the statement download from Barclays?
- I would like to use Xero for two purposes: For tax return data and Landlord accounts. If you have experience of this, can you help? I am willing to pay for this service. Really I am looking for help in setting up.
- Are you able to set up a bank feeds on Xero with Barclays? If so, what has your experience been like?
- LLP members share of profits 610 32
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 771 32
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 407 20
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 121 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 40 1
- Registered Office 48 2
- Winding up a beneficiary will trust 86 1
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 59 1
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 273 7
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 529 17
- 64-8 on paper or online? 83 2
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 332 10
- Management fees agreement 142 4
- Marginal rate relief not given on loss carry back 67 1
- Business travel apps 333 14
- VAT for Residential Property Developer 165 6
- Closed tax years 101 1
- New Employment Allowance 128 2
- RTI 196 8
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 521 9
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 929
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 656
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 383
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 329
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 250
- Paye procedures for CVA 241
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 237
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 182
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 179
- Pension Fixed Protection 179