Xero for Landlords set up and Bank import
I have a Landlord client with several properties and Barclays bank account (I just wish client would not use Barclays).
I intend to set up the client on Xero. I would be grateful for help/comments on the following:
- I am not able to import or have access to bank transactions going back a year with Barclays. So I am not able to import full year bank transactions into Xero. The client has paper statements. What is the most efficient way to handle this?
- What file format will I be able to import more recent Barclays bank statement. OFX or CSV other? Is it straightforward to get the statement download from Barclays?
- I would like to use Xero for two purposes: For tax return data and Landlord accounts. If you have experience of this, can you help? I am willing to pay for this service. Really I am looking for help in setting up.
- Are you able to set up a bank feeds on Xero with Barclays? If so, what has your experience been like?
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 194 6
- Auto Enrolment - Help each other by sharing known problems 728 14
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 807 1
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 475 10
- Real time 196 2
- Withdrawal of a quote 415 7
- Opt To Tax Refund 258 3
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 243 2
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 230 5
- New (non resident) client not filed in 20 years 609 15
- When to top-up pensions? 195 2
- Support / ticketing software 335 11
- Are Tax Agents designed out of online systems? 334 3
- Imported goods and VAT 155 1
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 444 15
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 597 11
- Stamp Duty 196 3
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,868 22
- Company Number 10000000 1,004 13
- Online accounting provider for multicompany with turnover £10m 373 5
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 473
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 290
- DTA tie-breaker issue 281
- CGT for NOn UK residents 245
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 220
- Apprenticeship Levy 218
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 213
- Just checking re PSA 197
- Capital Gains personal representatives 195
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 179