Xero for Landlords set up and Bank import
I have a Landlord client with several properties and Barclays bank account (I just wish client would not use Barclays).
I intend to set up the client on Xero. I would be grateful for help/comments on the following:
- I am not able to import or have access to bank transactions going back a year with Barclays. So I am not able to import full year bank transactions into Xero. The client has paper statements. What is the most efficient way to handle this?
- What file format will I be able to import more recent Barclays bank statement. OFX or CSV other? Is it straightforward to get the statement download from Barclays?
- I would like to use Xero for two purposes: For tax return data and Landlord accounts. If you have experience of this, can you help? I am willing to pay for this service. Really I am looking for help in setting up.
- Are you able to set up a bank feeds on Xero with Barclays? If so, what has your experience been like?
- Can I claim mileage? 90 1
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 172 9
- client threatening legal action 1,803 28
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 686 8
- Partially exempt? 241 9
- Reclaiming EU VAT on fuel and expenses 91 1
- First VAT Visit for client 237 4
- Dividend in specie 233 7
- Lorry Drivers 142 2
- Redundancy payment added to p45 118 1
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 107 1
- Mexican student in UK 121 2
- PI insurance for Auto Enrolment 199 3
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 303 12
- payroll software 142 1
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,056 25
- Complicated Company car purchase 118 1
- Pricing 335 10
- Late VAT registration penalty 254 5
- VAT 121 2
- Skandia using wrong address 490
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 279
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 274
- Employee rewards 258
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 227
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 218
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 218
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 215
- Etax Australian 172
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 161