Xero for Landlords set up and Bank import
I have a Landlord client with several properties and Barclays bank account (I just wish client would not use Barclays).
I intend to set up the client on Xero. I would be grateful for help/comments on the following:
- I am not able to import or have access to bank transactions going back a year with Barclays. So I am not able to import full year bank transactions into Xero. The client has paper statements. What is the most efficient way to handle this?
- What file format will I be able to import more recent Barclays bank statement. OFX or CSV other? Is it straightforward to get the statement download from Barclays?
- I would like to use Xero for two purposes: For tax return data and Landlord accounts. If you have experience of this, can you help? I am willing to pay for this service. Really I am looking for help in setting up.
- Are you able to set up a bank feeds on Xero with Barclays? If so, what has your experience been like?
- Late registration for MOSS 220 5
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 339 8
- Revaluation of Brands etc 246 5
- Self employed care worker 447 10
- Client right to working papers 244 3
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 522 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 303 4
- Professional Clearance 1,026 24
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 253 5
- Illegal share transfer 432 5
- Audacity 871 16
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 158 2
- Company Strike off 1,819 30
- Soca or not to soca 2,109 34
- How to deal with an employee's at work car parking cost, paid for by the company 380 3
- Estate admin practicalities 214 1
- Cloud Accounting Software for Practitioners 1,490 23
- Duplicate employments caused by works numbers on Sage 319 5
- Cheapest PI insurance for accountant available? 1,777 31
- Joint owners of rental properties 353 6
- NHS finance professionals 529
- VAL231 407
- Mother and son property ownership 368
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 355
- Foreign Pension Contribution 331
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 304
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 283
- vat gross profit percentage margins 268
- Incorporated LLP partners, CIS and IR35 263
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 254