Xero for Landlords set up and Bank import
I have a Landlord client with several properties and Barclays bank account (I just wish client would not use Barclays).
I intend to set up the client on Xero. I would be grateful for help/comments on the following:
- I am not able to import or have access to bank transactions going back a year with Barclays. So I am not able to import full year bank transactions into Xero. The client has paper statements. What is the most efficient way to handle this?
- What file format will I be able to import more recent Barclays bank statement. OFX or CSV other? Is it straightforward to get the statement download from Barclays?
- I would like to use Xero for two purposes: For tax return data and Landlord accounts. If you have experience of this, can you help? I am willing to pay for this service. Really I am looking for help in setting up.
- Are you able to set up a bank feeds on Xero with Barclays? If so, what has your experience been like?
- What are options for non CA firm 1,606 25
- Dividends with an annual profit but retained losses 70 1
- How to make restoration of corrupted excel 2007 file? 99 1
- Anyone come across this shower before? 1,872 35
- Real names 1,121 34
- Do I need to pay Capital Gain Tax 512 23
- What are the tax implications of employer paying my tuition fees? 137 1
- Company Secretarial Software 1,378 30
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 674 9
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 237 7
- Tools for conversion OST to PST files 104 1
- FRS to standard - check my understanding 135 2
- Tick & Bash Bristol 292 5
- sole trader employing his girlfriend 1,983 17
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 1,961 11
- Can Sage 50 Forecasting work with Excel 2013 or Office 365 92 1
- What do "Former Contracted Out" rebates mean 121 1
- Downloads EU VAT from 1/1/15 167 4
- Are pre trading lossess able to be off set if the company does not trade? 121 2
- Accounting for VAT on an EU Acquisition 90 1
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 581
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 455
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 354
- IFA incorporation 338
- Sorry ignore me 322
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 277
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 272
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 261
- Cancelled 204
- property ownership between husband wife three taxpayers 175