Yell, BT or Access Web
I'm looking at the options for a website but i'm not sure who to go with. I've limited it down to 3 companies and wondered if anybody else had experience of these companies. Any other companies you can recommend would be great too!
I've heard of Yell and BT but were recommended Access web. The cost isn't everything but for the three it's:
Yell: £150 +20 monthly fee
BT: £1,000 per month + £15 monthly
Access: £250 (£40 annual renewal charge). Potentially £0... not quiet sure.
It seems like a no-brainer but I have a concern. I was recommended Access web solutions by an associate who recommends them for his clients who need a website. The Access blog says it's doing a £0 website design for accountants or a client till Christmas but I've not heard of them before, other than from a lose acquaintance, and i'd be concerned they'd expect me to recommend clients, which if they were good i'd do but if not I'm not going to!
E.g. A free website is great but if I'm being recruited for their sales team I'm less convinced!
I know a lot of accountants have websites. Have you any experience of a good website company?
- See you all on the other side 159 5
- When do we qualify for state pension? 40 1
- VATABLE Income 160 3
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 84 2
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 72 1
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 214 3
- Seeking a tax case 174 7
- Different Filing Dates - Help! 234 7
- What are we calling cloud now? 373 6
- P11D software 56 1
- Write off of loans FROM participators 431 9
- VAT - business splitting 219 3
- Income tax or Capital gains tax? 575 16
- BTC vs Digita 933 28
- How much to charge for payroll? 668 14
- RTI - how to correct HMRC's error 391 7
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 938 16
- Jersey - VAT 99 2
- how to file Late annual Accounts for dormant company ? 288 5
- Flat rate Vat Scheme for a Welder 122 2
- HMRC Joint Filing 520
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 389
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 348
- IRIS and FRS 102 323
- USA help 278
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 240
- Capital gains on rental property 222
- Sage Coretime 208
- Capitalising Finance Lease 207
- PILON Foreign Service Exemption ITEPA 2003 S414 184