Yell, BT or Access Web
I'm looking at the options for a website but i'm not sure who to go with. I've limited it down to 3 companies and wondered if anybody else had experience of these companies. Any other companies you can recommend would be great too!
I've heard of Yell and BT but were recommended Access web. The cost isn't everything but for the three it's:
Yell: £150 +20 monthly fee
BT: £1,000 per month + £15 monthly
Access: £250 (£40 annual renewal charge). Potentially £0... not quiet sure.
It seems like a no-brainer but I have a concern. I was recommended Access web solutions by an associate who recommends them for his clients who need a website. The Access blog says it's doing a £0 website design for accountants or a client till Christmas but I've not heard of them before, other than from a lose acquaintance, and i'd be concerned they'd expect me to recommend clients, which if they were good i'd do but if not I'm not going to!
E.g. A free website is great but if I'm being recruited for their sales team I'm less convinced!
I know a lot of accountants have websites. Have you any experience of a good website company?
- Sage payroll alternatives 428 6
- do i have to register new ltd practice as tax agent? 196 3
- Married Couples Allowance wasted? 223 2
- Compliance check 573 16
- Are clients getting more stupid? 1,361 22
- Capital gain? 187 4
- Interest paid to non-UK company - Deduction 124 3
- international employer please help!! 105 2
- accounting for this transaction 345 2
- Is there capital gains tax for selling a church? 374 5
- Tax Avoidance 221 1
- When to include value of import in Box 7 93 2
- sole trader accountant 882 15
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 464 10
- CGT 175 2
- employer pension contributions - OMB company 188 2
- Accounts production software license expiry & possible alternatives 352 7
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 297 8
- Recharge for private use of a company car 369 8
- vat help for catering concession 292 10
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,095
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 784
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 470
- Digita Hosted Software 283
- Call Centre Data Costs 253
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 233
- Credit where credit's due....... 229
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 212
- Director phone costs 159
- RTI overpayments gap 154