Yell, BT or Access Web
I'm looking at the options for a website but i'm not sure who to go with. I've limited it down to 3 companies and wondered if anybody else had experience of these companies. Any other companies you can recommend would be great too!
I've heard of Yell and BT but were recommended Access web. The cost isn't everything but for the three it's:
Yell: £150 +20 monthly fee
BT: £1,000 per month + £15 monthly
Access: £250 (£40 annual renewal charge). Potentially £0... not quiet sure.
It seems like a no-brainer but I have a concern. I was recommended Access web solutions by an associate who recommends them for his clients who need a website. The Access blog says it's doing a £0 website design for accountants or a client till Christmas but I've not heard of them before, other than from a lose acquaintance, and i'd be concerned they'd expect me to recommend clients, which if they were good i'd do but if not I'm not going to!
E.g. A free website is great but if I'm being recruited for their sales team I'm less convinced!
I know a lot of accountants have websites. Have you any experience of a good website company?
- Do I need a smartphone? 309 12
- registering my UK Ltd in Holland 168 2
- OVERDRAWN DIRECTORS LOAN ACCOUNT!! 61 1
- Terminal / cessation loss relief against rental income 65 3
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 513 10
- P11D with no S336 - Code Change ? 46 1
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 247 3
- Bank account of a different company being used for transactions. 461 6
- Update workbook linkage without opening source 59 1
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 163 3
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 1,803 13
- Deduction from Salary 767 21
- Company struck off 226 6
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,420 53
- Opening Balances 285 6
- Redoing accounts for mortgage lender 291 6
- Employment Allowance 406 7
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 361 12
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 388 9
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 286 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 649
- Cancelled 405
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 356
- Cancelled 347
- How not to compose an email 334
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 329
- Probiz 313
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 295
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 227
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 204