Yell, BT or Access Web
I'm looking at the options for a website but i'm not sure who to go with. I've limited it down to 3 companies and wondered if anybody else had experience of these companies. Any other companies you can recommend would be great too!
I've heard of Yell and BT but were recommended Access web. The cost isn't everything but for the three it's:
Yell: £150 +20 monthly fee
BT: £1,000 per month + £15 monthly
Access: £250 (£40 annual renewal charge). Potentially £0... not quiet sure.
It seems like a no-brainer but I have a concern. I was recommended Access web solutions by an associate who recommends them for his clients who need a website. The Access blog says it's doing a £0 website design for accountants or a client till Christmas but I've not heard of them before, other than from a lose acquaintance, and i'd be concerned they'd expect me to recommend clients, which if they were good i'd do but if not I'm not going to!
E.g. A free website is great but if I'm being recruited for their sales team I'm less convinced!
I know a lot of accountants have websites. Have you any experience of a good website company?
- Partnership returns software 108 2
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 815 18
- Tasks for new trainees 167 4
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 282 10
- VAT on garage rent 148 9
- Error or mistake claims (as was) 96 1
- Partnership profit share - tax efficient for husband and wife 170 3
- Property scam victim 322 5
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 249 6
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 64 1
- Have i messed up? 757 11
- Are HMRC getting it right? 425 8
- 10 year debentures and CT 63 1
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 120 2
- Obvious Question but if NOT registered for VAT EU refunds as under minimum amounts, what does an expense get recorded as for UK VAT return? 79 1
- COMPANY DIRECTOR 86 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 577 15
- Offshore insurance bonds 110 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,657 46
- Tax Returns, 2011-2012 273 6
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,098
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 578
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 385
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 290
- Charge out rates in London? 246
- Interest on Loan to a Company 191
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 175
- Agent fees to sell business 166
- Alphabet shares 163
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 156