Yell, BT or Access Web
I'm looking at the options for a website but i'm not sure who to go with. I've limited it down to 3 companies and wondered if anybody else had experience of these companies. Any other companies you can recommend would be great too!
I've heard of Yell and BT but were recommended Access web. The cost isn't everything but for the three it's:
Yell: £150 +20 monthly fee
BT: £1,000 per month + £15 monthly
Access: £250 (£40 annual renewal charge). Potentially £0... not quiet sure.
It seems like a no-brainer but I have a concern. I was recommended Access web solutions by an associate who recommends them for his clients who need a website. The Access blog says it's doing a £0 website design for accountants or a client till Christmas but I've not heard of them before, other than from a lose acquaintance, and i'd be concerned they'd expect me to recommend clients, which if they were good i'd do but if not I'm not going to!
E.g. A free website is great but if I'm being recruited for their sales team I'm less convinced!
I know a lot of accountants have websites. Have you any experience of a good website company?
- Bench-marking software, any ideas? 43 1
- Not renewing AAT 622 8
- Self-assessment statistics 2,422 56
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,729 51
- New dividend taxation 347 2
- Co purchase printed materials from EU - VAT 114 1
- Company car v company allowance 222 1
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 426 9
- Company formation and bank account 371 9
- Next Move 650 18
- Owning overseas property 308 2
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 282 1
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 229 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 690 8
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 645 9
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 246 2
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 418 8
- OneNote is fantastic 582 11
- VAT Direct Debit 393 7
- S445 tax V's new dividend tax 475 8
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 665
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 405
- Property letting & CAs 396
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 392
- 2015 tax year end 389
- FCA regulated company in a small group 344
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 313
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 238
- DTA tie-breaker issue 209
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 204