Yell, BT or Access Web
I'm looking at the options for a website but i'm not sure who to go with. I've limited it down to 3 companies and wondered if anybody else had experience of these companies. Any other companies you can recommend would be great too!
I've heard of Yell and BT but were recommended Access web. The cost isn't everything but for the three it's:
Yell: £150 +20 monthly fee
BT: £1,000 per month + £15 monthly
Access: £250 (£40 annual renewal charge). Potentially £0... not quiet sure.
It seems like a no-brainer but I have a concern. I was recommended Access web solutions by an associate who recommends them for his clients who need a website. The Access blog says it's doing a £0 website design for accountants or a client till Christmas but I've not heard of them before, other than from a lose acquaintance, and i'd be concerned they'd expect me to recommend clients, which if they were good i'd do but if not I'm not going to!
E.g. A free website is great but if I'm being recruited for their sales team I'm less convinced!
I know a lot of accountants have websites. Have you any experience of a good website company?
- Tax Allowance on University Course 283 2
- MS Surface Pro 3 239 5
- VAT on cashback card handling fee 167 3
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 111 2
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 2,031 28
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 314 11
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 681 21
- What is the reasoning behind HMRC letter re high income child benefit charge? 587 10
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 677 4
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,268 45
- practice planning 226 3
- Accounts Software 750 19
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 511 14
- Dividend Vouchers 405 5
- Gift to employee 437 14
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 192 3
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,147 37
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 219 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 178 1
- Question re Career choice... 1,703 10
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 501
- CTA study material 475
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 349
- Pre incorp expenses 339
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 282
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 275
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 221
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 178
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 151
- Employment related securities question 137