Yell, BT or Access Web
I'm looking at the options for a website but i'm not sure who to go with. I've limited it down to 3 companies and wondered if anybody else had experience of these companies. Any other companies you can recommend would be great too!
I've heard of Yell and BT but were recommended Access web. The cost isn't everything but for the three it's:
Yell: £150 +20 monthly fee
BT: £1,000 per month + £15 monthly
Access: £250 (£40 annual renewal charge). Potentially £0... not quiet sure.
It seems like a no-brainer but I have a concern. I was recommended Access web solutions by an associate who recommends them for his clients who need a website. The Access blog says it's doing a £0 website design for accountants or a client till Christmas but I've not heard of them before, other than from a lose acquaintance, and i'd be concerned they'd expect me to recommend clients, which if they were good i'd do but if not I'm not going to!
E.g. A free website is great but if I'm being recruited for their sales team I'm less convinced!
I know a lot of accountants have websites. Have you any experience of a good website company?
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,462 5
- How much does the company pay 70 2
- Help with CGT please 82 3
- Lack of VAT Receipt 113 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 310 6
- Benefit in Kind 296 6
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 321 17
- Will I need to resign? 938 11
- Cocaine anyone? 668 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 257 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 156 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 200 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 181 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 846 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 549 19
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 720 13
- Personal pension 451 9
- Business rates consultancy 273 4
- Wrong tax code 189 6
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 115 2
- Hive up 515
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 477
- corporate hierarchy 455
- Advice - 299
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 246
- WWOOFers 242
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 222
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 198
- The booking.com con 185
- Cocaine anyone? 170