Yell, BT or Access Web
I'm looking at the options for a website but i'm not sure who to go with. I've limited it down to 3 companies and wondered if anybody else had experience of these companies. Any other companies you can recommend would be great too!
I've heard of Yell and BT but were recommended Access web. The cost isn't everything but for the three it's:
Yell: £150 +20 monthly fee
BT: £1,000 per month + £15 monthly
Access: £250 (£40 annual renewal charge). Potentially £0... not quiet sure.
It seems like a no-brainer but I have a concern. I was recommended Access web solutions by an associate who recommends them for his clients who need a website. The Access blog says it's doing a £0 website design for accountants or a client till Christmas but I've not heard of them before, other than from a lose acquaintance, and i'd be concerned they'd expect me to recommend clients, which if they were good i'd do but if not I'm not going to!
E.g. A free website is great but if I'm being recruited for their sales team I'm less convinced!
I know a lot of accountants have websites. Have you any experience of a good website company?
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,325 14
- IR35 deemed payment and dividends - practical considerations 169 3
- VAT on Hire Purchase 189 2
- "Audit Report" 90 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 485 13
- Coding Notice 234 6
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 253 6
- New business - journal entries 419 22
- Is CGT roll over relief available for let property 228 3
- Payroll software 654 16
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 282 5
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 401 10
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 738 18
- B2B vat in the EU 196 4
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 204 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 238 3
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 203 4
- LLP as member of LLP 144 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,854 48
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 525 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 879
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 723
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 415
- Social investment tax relief 221
- Digita Hosted Software 216
- Call Centre Data Costs 204
- accounting for this transaction 199
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 175
- Travel costs and contractors 175
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 174