Yell, BT or Access Web
I'm looking at the options for a website but i'm not sure who to go with. I've limited it down to 3 companies and wondered if anybody else had experience of these companies. Any other companies you can recommend would be great too!
I've heard of Yell and BT but were recommended Access web. The cost isn't everything but for the three it's:
Yell: £150 +20 monthly fee
BT: £1,000 per month + £15 monthly
Access: £250 (£40 annual renewal charge). Potentially £0... not quiet sure.
It seems like a no-brainer but I have a concern. I was recommended Access web solutions by an associate who recommends them for his clients who need a website. The Access blog says it's doing a £0 website design for accountants or a client till Christmas but I've not heard of them before, other than from a lose acquaintance, and i'd be concerned they'd expect me to recommend clients, which if they were good i'd do but if not I'm not going to!
E.g. A free website is great but if I'm being recruited for their sales team I'm less convinced!
I know a lot of accountants have websites. Have you any experience of a good website company?
- Extracting funds from a failing Company 92 4
- Unallocated client money 49 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 894 14
- Tick & Bash Bristol 506 8
- CG34 Post Transaction Valuation, CGT and Entrepreneurs Relief 129 7
- Can Sage 50 Forecasting work with Excel 2013 or Office 365 126 2
- Can anyone recommend an EPOS system for a newsagents 191 2
- Agricultural Land Hold Over and Roll Over 148 5
- LLP ex-member not being paid accrued profits 101 4
- Luncheon vouchers - Class 1 NICs 141 4
- Quick Easy Quote 138 2
- Accounts formation/ speculative advertising 94 1
- Expenses Apps 108 1
- What is going on with VAT applications?? 1,892 37
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 85 1
- monthly payments 333 5
- Errors in prior year accounts 639 17
- Work experience - pay 167 1
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 106 1
- Dissolve a Ltd Company - How much do you charge? 294 3
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 594
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 468
- Sorry ignore me 364
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 364
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 293
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 274
- Cancelled 229
- Cancelled 200
- Bartercard 160
- C79 Discrepancy 159