Yell, BT or Access Web
I'm looking at the options for a website but i'm not sure who to go with. I've limited it down to 3 companies and wondered if anybody else had experience of these companies. Any other companies you can recommend would be great too!
I've heard of Yell and BT but were recommended Access web. The cost isn't everything but for the three it's:
Yell: £150 +20 monthly fee
BT: £1,000 per month + £15 monthly
Access: £250 (£40 annual renewal charge). Potentially £0... not quiet sure.
It seems like a no-brainer but I have a concern. I was recommended Access web solutions by an associate who recommends them for his clients who need a website. The Access blog says it's doing a £0 website design for accountants or a client till Christmas but I've not heard of them before, other than from a lose acquaintance, and i'd be concerned they'd expect me to recommend clients, which if they were good i'd do but if not I'm not going to!
E.g. A free website is great but if I'm being recruited for their sales team I'm less convinced!
I know a lot of accountants have websites. Have you any experience of a good website company?
- Commercial kitchen equipement deemed chattels for SDLT and capital allowances purposes? 78 2
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 210 4
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 391 6
- Scottish Independance 541 15
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 57 1
- WC's and capital allowances 39 1
- How to complain about HMRC 1,134 13
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 194 1
- Car maintenance costs deductible against CT 993 12
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 387 8
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 802 10
- carry back of gift aid 110 2
- VAT Flat rate scheme for property management company 122 3
- Dress code 1,299 29
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 382 17
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 711 19
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 336 8
- NOMINAL CODES 338 4
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 743 5
- VAT on goods never entered the UK 289 9
- CTA study material 749
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 464
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 348
- Employment related securities question 299
- AIM Stocks and IHT 275
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 246
- Expat pension contributions? 242
- Trust for Employee 228
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 140
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 138