Yell, BT or Access Web
I'm looking at the options for a website but i'm not sure who to go with. I've limited it down to 3 companies and wondered if anybody else had experience of these companies. Any other companies you can recommend would be great too!
I've heard of Yell and BT but were recommended Access web. The cost isn't everything but for the three it's:
Yell: £150 +20 monthly fee
BT: £1,000 per month + £15 monthly
Access: £250 (£40 annual renewal charge). Potentially £0... not quiet sure.
It seems like a no-brainer but I have a concern. I was recommended Access web solutions by an associate who recommends them for his clients who need a website. The Access blog says it's doing a £0 website design for accountants or a client till Christmas but I've not heard of them before, other than from a lose acquaintance, and i'd be concerned they'd expect me to recommend clients, which if they were good i'd do but if not I'm not going to!
E.g. A free website is great but if I'm being recruited for their sales team I'm less convinced!
I know a lot of accountants have websites. Have you any experience of a good website company?
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,182 46
- Practical experience 858 16
- Xerocon 2016 823 13
- Personal Tax 214 3
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,867 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 243 2
- Mortgage Reference 186 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 169 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 436 9
- VAT 308 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 231 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 201 1
- last minute request 306 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 81 1
- Cash gift from India 504 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 87 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 472 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 136 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 287 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 674 6