Yell, BT or Access Web
I'm looking at the options for a website but i'm not sure who to go with. I've limited it down to 3 companies and wondered if anybody else had experience of these companies. Any other companies you can recommend would be great too!
I've heard of Yell and BT but were recommended Access web. The cost isn't everything but for the three it's:
Yell: £150 +20 monthly fee
BT: £1,000 per month + £15 monthly
Access: £250 (£40 annual renewal charge). Potentially £0... not quiet sure.
It seems like a no-brainer but I have a concern. I was recommended Access web solutions by an associate who recommends them for his clients who need a website. The Access blog says it's doing a £0 website design for accountants or a client till Christmas but I've not heard of them before, other than from a lose acquaintance, and i'd be concerned they'd expect me to recommend clients, which if they were good i'd do but if not I'm not going to!
E.g. A free website is great but if I'm being recruited for their sales team I'm less convinced!
I know a lot of accountants have websites. Have you any experience of a good website company?
- Could i ask for a bit of help please. 97 5
- Filling in my self assessment 595 11
- You know you're an accountant when... 1,371 41
- Overlap profit 558 15
- What does PITA mean? 339 9
- career 333 2
- Help required please 425 10
- Skype treating businesses as private consumers; no VAT invoices 448 1
- Help - ACCA uk practicing certification forms 202 3
- Vat to be Paid? 181 3
- CGT base cost 293 11
- A little bit of politics 420 5
- Should small companies be audited? 947 39
- Ultimate Controlling Party Disclosure Questions 232 5
- RSU and double taxation 146 1
- Can i really not unreconcile a vat return in sage? 154 1
- Assets transferred at cost 209 5
- currency exchange rates across FY 103 1
- Online behaviour and Aweb 772 7
- HP agreement in directors name 437 8
- Sanzar 450
- Digital marketing focus group 374
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 329
- Continuity Agreement 287
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 269
- Buyback 261
- Sainsbury's mangement 257
- Avanti Accounts 239
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 196
- Iris and Miicrosoft 365 171