Yell, BT or Access Web
I'm looking at the options for a website but i'm not sure who to go with. I've limited it down to 3 companies and wondered if anybody else had experience of these companies. Any other companies you can recommend would be great too!
I've heard of Yell and BT but were recommended Access web. The cost isn't everything but for the three it's:
Yell: £150 +20 monthly fee
BT: £1,000 per month + £15 monthly
Access: £250 (£40 annual renewal charge). Potentially £0... not quiet sure.
It seems like a no-brainer but I have a concern. I was recommended Access web solutions by an associate who recommends them for his clients who need a website. The Access blog says it's doing a £0 website design for accountants or a client till Christmas but I've not heard of them before, other than from a lose acquaintance, and i'd be concerned they'd expect me to recommend clients, which if they were good i'd do but if not I'm not going to!
E.g. A free website is great but if I'm being recruited for their sales team I'm less convinced!
I know a lot of accountants have websites. Have you any experience of a good website company?
- What expenses to claim for painter/decorator working from home base 49 1
- ICAS GPPM 79 1
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 123 2
- Payroll 243 7
- Buying fees 684 5
- IHT Query 443 11
- Audit and paypal balances 178 7
- Missing C79 159 5
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 489 16
- VAT margin scheme 273 14
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 311 8
- How to walk away without questions 2,735 17
- Takeover of Annual PAYE scheme 136 2
- Get it off your chest 255 4
- Directors bonus 159 2
- Auto Enrolment specialist service provider 113 1
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 285 3
- HMRC Unpaid Debt Collector 282 5
- do you receive fewer phone calls than some years back because of emails 185 3
- break even point 1,123 33
- Possible Partnership? 561
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 554
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 482
- New Fangled Penalties 358
- Clubs and Taxable Income 295
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 279
- Loans to other companies 222
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 215
- Outsource Data Entry 182
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 180