Yell, BT or Access Web
I'm looking at the options for a website but i'm not sure who to go with. I've limited it down to 3 companies and wondered if anybody else had experience of these companies. Any other companies you can recommend would be great too!
I've heard of Yell and BT but were recommended Access web. The cost isn't everything but for the three it's:
Yell: £150 +20 monthly fee
BT: £1,000 per month + £15 monthly
Access: £250 (£40 annual renewal charge). Potentially £0... not quiet sure.
It seems like a no-brainer but I have a concern. I was recommended Access web solutions by an associate who recommends them for his clients who need a website. The Access blog says it's doing a £0 website design for accountants or a client till Christmas but I've not heard of them before, other than from a lose acquaintance, and i'd be concerned they'd expect me to recommend clients, which if they were good i'd do but if not I'm not going to!
E.g. A free website is great but if I'm being recruited for their sales team I'm less convinced!
I know a lot of accountants have websites. Have you any experience of a good website company?
- flat rate scheme 1,903 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 236 2
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 98 1
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 107 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 629 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 112 3
- Company Share Buy Back 108 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 923 15
- Unpaid share capital 249 3
- Company car in the LLP 174 2
- Physiotherapy 337 4
- New build property to be rented 159 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,881 52
- Hello 357 2
- Sage 200 question 109 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 101 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 169 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 175 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 215 4