Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- Community awards 2014 - first category 72 3
- Dividend Waiver and Settlement Legislation 125 2
- Can you help me spot errors? 271 3
- Payment plans for clients 254 3
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 403 11
- CT600 236 8
- format cell to exclude decimals 300 16
- Supply of service to EU community body exempt from VAT 43 1
- Lease 110 4
- Free invoicing software 487 4
- Digita Hosted Software 390 4
- signature required 859 31
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,290 21
- Payroll error by client on Moneysoft 163 5
- Thin Client recomendation 206 3
- Mileage allowance payment via payroll 180 5
- VAT Office Grimsby 157 2
- Stock Valuation when a partner dies 109 2
- Inheritance Tax and the 7 Year rule for property as a gift 123 2
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 1,302 15
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,298
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 849
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 540
- Credit where credit's due....... 333
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 253
- TheTax Donut 222
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 180
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 169
- Director's business mileage 144
- Sole trader CPD 144