Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- Vat threshold issues 276 6
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 655 14
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 815 17
- What is the best practice for running a roofing company in Sage 156 4
- Do I charge VAT for event I held in Paris 103 1
- Growing pains 431 8
- Paying Personal Allowance in one go 416 7
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 199 5
- Can't understand my own electricity / gas bills 433 15
- Residents Association Corp Tax 247 10
- Your fondest calculator memories 756 28
- new capital structure ltd with investors 370 7
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 470 3
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 556 14
- Joint filing delays 133 3
- private to company car? 261 5
- Buy to let allowable interest 229 3
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 310 5
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 147 4
- Partner with an IVA 224 5
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 459
- CTA study material 425
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 306
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 292
- Pre incorp expenses 285
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 248
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 237
- Slight twist on employment related securities 214
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 194
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 184