Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- Business travel apps 95 3
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 25 1
- HMRC request for Sage Back Up 2,081 23
- LLP members share of profits 479 28
- How often can you change VAT scheme in a year? 40 2
- VAT Option to tax 372 10
- Value pricing 2,427 99
- Secondment expenses 56 3
- husband and wife dividends 242 2
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 275 4
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 1,796 14
- BEST CPD COURSE 129 2
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 300 17
- VAT BOX 6 & 7 errors 105 5
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 357 2
- Sage payroll 656 14
- Client has been fined by HMRC 835 18
- Consortium relief and bad debts 87 4
- Entrepreneurs Relief 130 3
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,074 17
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 895
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 627
- Free Tax Legislation? 385
- Director Loan account operation 382
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 309
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 308
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 279
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 212
- Paye procedures for CVA 212
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 167