Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 84 1
- Added years superannuation 69 2
- Giving a seminar 537 30
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 200 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 193 9
- JIEB Exams 135 1
- RTI 95 1
- Christmas party 110 1
- Am i Liable? 124 4
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 743 10
- Checking a contract 295 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 312 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 232 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 161 7
- VAT on garage rent 326 14
- Value-shifting 72 1
- Pattern for CTA 210 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 452 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 84 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 243 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,217
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 608
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 407
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 315
- Agent fees to sell business 190
- Alphabet shares 190
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 182
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 176
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 165
- Office recharges 148