Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 624 3
- Accounts Question 41 2
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 412 4
- VAT Return Errors 132 2
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,885 67
- Adjustment to previous self assessments 100 5
- inflation rate year on year 121 3
- MAAT vs ACCA 668 12
- Yorkshire Day 579 38
- Company valuation for IHT purposes 162 4
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 166 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 371 16
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 136 3
- SMP reclaimable by employer 283 7
- Agent help line - long queues? 232 4
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 142 1
- Deleted question? 688 15
- Self Assessment Tax Return Required ???? 313 8
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 371 8
- EU VAT Registration Thresholds 148 6
- Cancelled 466
- Cancelled 384
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 374
- Probiz 355
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 260
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 234
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 228
- More spam 182
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 159
- Employee Benefit Trust 151