Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- You know you're an accountant when... 1,432 43
- Private use for Small hotel owner: historic rules 86 1
- Help with small charity CT600 please!! 118 1
- Vat on solicitors charges 152 5
- Career change - how to get relevant experience? 1,038 11
- Late leaver notification 141 4
- A little bit of politics 459 6
- Could i ask for a bit of help please. 265 6
- Filling in my self assessment 679 14
- Should small companies be audited? 979 41
- Mileage claim restriction 364 3
- Self Assessment employed and self employed 143 1
- Overlap profit 570 15
- What does PITA mean? 424 9
- career 344 2
- Help required please 463 10
- Skype treating businesses as private consumers; no VAT invoices 462 1
- Help - ACCA uk practicing certification forms 226 3
- Vat to be Paid? 218 3
- CGT base cost 311 11
- Sanzar 453
- Digital marketing focus group 376
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 339
- Continuity Agreement 289
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 274
- Sainsbury's mangement 266
- Buyback 263
- Avanti Accounts 246
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 200
- Iris and Miicrosoft 365 173