Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 519 18
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 264 3
- Fees 462 6
- HMRC Post 579 8
- Time to ditch Sage? 429 8
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 175 2
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 441 8
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 288 3
- www.pool.adzio 156 2
- Losses carry forward to self employed 187 2
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,879 43
- Agent Authorisation Issue 285 3
- Transactions with directors 478 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 313 9
- Non VAT invoices 248 4
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,434 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 279 5
- Form 17 Download 196 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 598 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 409 4
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 766
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 419
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 370
- Electric Car 303
- S222 Charge 250
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 214
- IP trans to holding company 196
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 190
- AIA 188
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 182