Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- children inherit property 138 4
- Servicing AE fees 287 6
- HMRC Security Deposit 951 15
- Company accounts for £350 1,128 30
- Sage Drive Queue.dta file lock out 783 19
- Can I sell my own equipment to my business? 328 4
- is anybody using iris and sql server standard 2014? 220 4
- Shares held in trust 85 1
- Property pages or self-employed? 415 8
- Practice software 1,268 18
- Penalties for late filing of P11D forms 247 2
- Capital gains on Private/rental property 180 7
- Starting your response in the subject line of the form 389 10
- proper link to login to HMRC online services 255 2
- Flat Rate VAT 323 9
- P800 problems again 216 3
- Invoicing for monthly clients 559 11
- FRS 101 Software 383 1
- VAT on farm machinery sold 333 6
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 649 9
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 314
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 306
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 278
- French ConnectionUK 247
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 227
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 209
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 206
- APN's 196
- Job costing 170
- Tax surcharge appeal - where to send ? 143