Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- Capital Gain? 409 11
- IHT Query 67 2
- Reversing out RTI 118 5
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 297 9
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 847 22
- Gift or Capital Gain? 302 8
- Sage instant bank rec - is it possible to clear past transactions and reconcile from a given month? 271 6
- BrightPay 615 18
- Classic cars investment 243 7
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 235 3
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 324 7
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 349 7
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 273 9
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 273 2
- H&W company 253 3
- VAT on sale of Vehicle 210 3
- tax teatment of index linked mortgage repayment 174 2
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 192 1
- Does anyone use a cloud based payroll software 811 32
- VAT silly question 2,417 56
- Benchmarking 497
- Possible Partnership? 441
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 415
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 415
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 361
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 216
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 212
- Clubs and Taxable Income 204
- Income tax on foreign dividends 195
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 189