Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- Mehjoo 230 1
- Thinking to start accepting Online Card Payments 155 2
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 53 1
- SA302 243 4
- Hosted email exchange 161 5
- South African Government Pension 174 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 148 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 239 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 286 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 229 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 139 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 269 7
- New Email Extensions 171 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 295 2
- Dental practice incorpration 144 1
- Audit rules 169 4
- Go Cardless 297 8
- business entertaining deductibility 168 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 212 2
- R & D 114 3
- Xtuple 503
- Qtac payroll for bureau 338
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 287
- Industrial & Provident Societies 279
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 223
- Domain name sale and limited company 165
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 158
- CIS schemes 157
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 145
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 135