Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 37 1
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 76 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 230 7
- Closing down loss-making company 761 15
- Stumped - IHT 580 8
- Can any cloud accounting package cope with operating a Foreign Branch and UK Head Office? 120 1
- S.455 Tax again 411 8
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 483 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 381 14
- Tips on meals 517 4
- co-operatives & Societies 103 1
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 714 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,207 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,480 40
- Website Content 463 6
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 202 3
- Directors in dispute 199 1
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 738 12
- Incorporated company charity 163 2
- property capital gains 359 3