Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- Payment on account penalties 32 2
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 166 3
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 150 8
- Tax on free shares 82 4
- Capital allowances on sale and puchase of business assets 99 1
- Audit 439 14
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 372 8
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 96 3
- Buying a horse?? 377 12
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 178 2
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 729 21
- PITA ex-client 197 9
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 234 6
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 345 9
- Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company 318 5
- How to complain about HMRC 1,660 19
- New supplier 135 3
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 824 22
- Capital allowances on a 3G Pitch 247 13
- Scottish Independance 881 24
- CTA study material 798
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 490
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 451
- Employment related securities question 316
- AIM Stocks and IHT 303
- Expat pension contributions? 276
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 273
- Trust for Employee 252
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 218
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 157