Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 38 1
- New Client in dispute with old accountant 473 10
- Declined for business bank account 256 6
- Any Scottish members out there? 7,634 284
- Help with Mortgage Application? 485 7
- planning to be self employed bookkeeper what do i need to do before i start? 190 3
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 213 10
- Standard 'email' template system 883 14
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,030 14
- How to complete annual VAT return online? 221 4
- Irish VAT Deferred payment 96 1
- Circular shareholding 238 6
- Starting as sole trader from abroad 195 6
- business card address 314 8
- VAT relief eligibilty for charity buying minibus 214 2
- Loan to a related company 112 1
- Artificially reducing profits by bonus accrual 663 26
- Repairs after a rental business ends 339 10
- Can anyone recommend a good document scanner? 278 8
- property rental income split 140 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,116
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 368
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 300
- National Insurance 269
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 240
- Payments on account coded out?? 230
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 224
- Non Resident 188
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 184
- Franchise income and costs 179