Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- Calculation of 10 year anniversary charge 147 1
- pension contribution annual allowance charge 33 1
- Dominant influence and intercompany loans 243 6
- CIS 44 1
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 593 12
- Tax relief on Enterprise Investment Scheme subscriptions 98 1
- Really?! 670 9
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 282 4
- Bookkeeping question for Finance Lease payments 166 3
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 447 6
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 888 12
- Is the CT61 return dead? 271 4
- Car Purchase 129 1
- Directors liability insurance and scope 163 7
- IR35 117 1
- Car benefit or not? 1,923 18
- Auto Enrolment - Help each other by sharing known problems 284 3
- Questions from Liquidator 2,266 24
- Drawing Down Directors Current account 1,579 9
- backpack 240 2
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 704
- 2015 tax year end 437
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 412
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 350
- Costly Accounting Software contract 303
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 254
- Directors' advances and credits 250
- DTA tie-breaker issue 238
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 221
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 201