Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,463 5
- How much does the company pay 75 2
- Help with CGT please 85 3
- Lack of VAT Receipt 117 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 310 6
- Benefit in Kind 299 6
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 321 17
- Will I need to resign? 941 11
- Cocaine anyone? 669 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 257 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 160 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 205 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 181 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 850 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 550 19
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 722 13
- Personal pension 452 9
- Business rates consultancy 274 4
- Wrong tax code 192 6
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 116 2
- Hive up 517
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 477
- corporate hierarchy 455
- Advice - 299
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 247
- WWOOFers 243
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 222
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 199
- The booking.com con 185
- Cocaine anyone? 170