Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- Tax free threshold on person receiving gifts 225 4
- dfgd fget 48 1
- More AE! 201 6
- New business - journal entries 602 27
- US Citizen but never resident in US 204 4
- LLP Tax Allocation Prior Year Amendment 32 1
- aia 99 1
- Is there capital gains tax for selling a church? 163 2
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 246 3
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 437 10
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 449 16
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 225 5
- Form 17 Joint tenancy v tenants in common 246 7
- vat help for catering concession 109 1
- Merger of Two companies 547 20
- RTI and Directors' salaries 116 1
- Merging 509 12
- Excuses, excuses!!! 426 1
- Travel costs and contractors 230 1
- Why should I retain membership? 3,529 56
- Auto enrolment excuses 985
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 742
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 431
- Digita Hosted Software 248
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 244
- Social investment tax relief 243
- Call Centre Data Costs 227
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 181
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 145
- Petrol station franchise and VAT 135