Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- The stupidity continues 518 21
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 44 2
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 498 10
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 185 6
- Calculating capital gains tax for non-residents UK residential property 99 1
- transactions after account have been closed 123 3
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,323 25
- New Employers Helpline 190 4
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 197 3
- Software recommendations 260 1
- Share transfer question 369 17
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 310 7
- qualifying for 1/9th tax credit on foreign dividend 170 2
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,421 19
- Overlap relief 753 19
- What is IRIS World like? 358 8
- Pension contributions 372 10
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 496 11
- Do you use sign up lists on your website 188 1
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 273 8
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 437
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 433
- WIP Software 297
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 290
- No payroll scheme in place 232
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 228
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 205
- Is there anything wrong with this? 199
- Small Part Disposal of Property 184
- Uncommercial property business 176