Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- Business lending another business money (UK) 43 1
- What are my legal responsibilities 244 11
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 318 4
- No more tax returns... 1,511 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 406 6
- Signed accounts for bank 242 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 467 10
- Landing clients 382 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,138 22
- Termination Payment 171 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 182 3
- CRM / marketing 97 2
- Allocation of income from property 749 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,866 28
- Opening a Quick books file 110 1
- 64-8 problems 513 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 345 10
- Payment on account reminders 236 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 107 3
- Hello 516 4