Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- Share swap 178 3
- Recommendations for tax advice sole practitioner 343 4
- Reverse charge - do you always book it? 170 4
- Is our client doing anything wrong? 252 2
- Auto enrolment 237 4
- Tax on sale of shares 149 3
- Accountants' Error 838 17
- Previous accountant filed dormant accounts in error 326 3
- Unclaimed amortisation of goodwill 216 6
- Shareholder agreement 219 5
- VAT - time of supply 78 2
- Top slicing relief question 109 1
- Let Property Campaign & DO2 101 1
- Regaining my qualification 306 3
- Scoot 256 5
- Remittances 127 1
- Import Sales Invoices into Sage Instant 117 1
- Corporation tax due date confusion 160 2
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,537 21
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 177 5
- Skandia using wrong address 1,462
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 779
- Any views 710
- HMRC Employers Diary 528
- International interest certificate 428
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 398
- Sale of business 360
- NOVA 266
- Advertising services? 263
- IRIS Open Books problem 257