Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- losses carried forward 327 9
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 175 7
- VT 315 7
- Warning! Cannot pay SA tax at Post Office 665 18
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 433 21
- client can't/won't pay 96 5
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 79 2
- 5% penalty on late payment 104 2
- Ongoing trade? 228 5
- Tax deduction for Partners for items outside of accounts 163 3
- Tax Enquiry - Inspector Error 260 2
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 843 41
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 134 3
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 726 19
- Tax Penalty overeaction 545 10
- New Boiler at Rental Property 247 3
- Can I undertake a solicitors audit? 233 4
- Freelance software consultant 283 3
- opening balamces 348 11
- Limited company closed payroll then changed its name: does it need to apply for a new PAYE reference to reinstate payroll? 294 4
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 774
- Copy Wanted 487
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 450
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 448
- Latest phishing scam 277
- Entrepreneurs' relief 259
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 257
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 242
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 225
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 222