Is Yellow Pages Still Working for Small Practices
I am returning to practice in the new year setting up my own small firm.
Do people still think the Yellow Pages and Yell.com generate any business's
Or can the money be better spent elsewhere.
At present I have a Small listing on Yell.com and I get a few enquiries over the year
And was going to increase the add and take a small and in the book.
I notice the book is a lot smaller now. The saleswoman claims its now a 1 handed
Book, but I suspect the real reason is because less people use it.
With social media more main stream now is it better to put resources into that.
I look forward to your comments and value your opinions.
- Audit Required 165 5
- Enforcing A CCJ 37 2
- VAT query 93 1
- Belated VAT Exception Application 143 4
- How best to own a 4-way property partnership 232 4
- Shouldn't have filed accounts? 387 10
- I have a pain 740 8
- Employment allowance and sage instant payroll 119 1
- Should a company include comparative disclosures when no current year balances? 45 2
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 459 15
- convert directors loan account to share capital 209 7
- non resident receiving UK dividends 96 1
- Need to upgrade from Sage 50 but to what? 199 1
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 289 6
- P11d error 439 10
- Audit Report Query 82 1
- Value pricing 322 12
- company secretarial software 175 3
- Undeclared Self Employment 1,645 13
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,808 27
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 737
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 503
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 356
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 344
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 267
- VAT on Gaming Machines 219
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 204
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 191
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 181
- Director Loan account operation 154