Your Claim for tax credits will end from April 2012 unless you contact us
I have a few cilents who have been getting tax credits, and are contacting me in a panic to ask what the HMRC knows about thier income that they don't know!
The first line of the letter starts:
This is because:
- Your household inocme is too high to get a payment of tax credits now or
- Changes taking effect from April mean that your household income will be too high based on the information we hold to get a payment of tax credits.
I have one client, would need the joint income to go up by 62% from the amount HMRC was given for 2010/11 before the entitlement will cease completely.
What is going on?
Anyone any ideas? Are HMRC no longer going to wait until 31 July to get the information anymore?
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 185 3
- Money Laundering Manual 232 10
- As I was saying, Its VAT question day 324 8
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 716 24
- VAT with Russia 41 1
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,011 28
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 160 2
- Worst corporate entertaining events? 1,105 9
- CGT on Let Property 213 4
- Business only use of company car 562 22
- valuation of vehicles 273 14
- Director registration for SA question 139 8
- New Company reviews please 402 10
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 128 1
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 426 7
- directors loan 172 5
- RTI Mess 498 9
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 351 13
- Mortgage Interest - Tax Deductible 357 3
- CIS not deducted 264 4
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 273
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 234
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 230
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 207
- Any thoughts on Capium? 186
- Expenses Software 185
- cgt quoted shares losses 175
- auto enrolment 170
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 168
- Car Capital Contribution 153