Your Claim for tax credits will end from April 2012 unless you contact us
I have a few cilents who have been getting tax credits, and are contacting me in a panic to ask what the HMRC knows about thier income that they don't know!
The first line of the letter starts:
This is because:
- Your household inocme is too high to get a payment of tax credits now or
- Changes taking effect from April mean that your household income will be too high based on the information we hold to get a payment of tax credits.
I have one client, would need the joint income to go up by 62% from the amount HMRC was given for 2010/11 before the entitlement will cease completely.
What is going on?
Anyone any ideas? Are HMRC no longer going to wait until 31 July to get the information anymore?
- Director resignation 239 5
- Company asserts 101 1
- VAT on unused stock 61 1
- When to recover vat on bad debts 134 4
- Can't find a good web address 176 3
- Sage Line 50 - create custom remittance advices 185 7
- Timesheet and travel expenses software for engineering consultants 208 5
- effective advertising 249 6
- Nominal Code for Car lease? 191 8
- Software recommendations 315 2
- Cloud Based Software recommendations please 157 3
- Edible spam? 804 16
- I'm thinking of moving to Ireland 311 5
- Put fees on website 302 6
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 1,556 27
- Mobile phone and P11D 1,335 4
- Sigma Red 1,424 3
- CIS Software Recommendations 347 5
- VAT on medical/care services? 117 2
- Definition of "relative" in benefits code 198 2
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 482
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 467
- WIP Software 338
- No payroll scheme in place 293
- Is there anything wrong with this? 260
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 255
- Small Part Disposal of Property 230
- Uncommercial property business 230
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 194
- SA Penalty 187