Your Claim for tax credits will end from April 2012 unless you contact us
I have a few cilents who have been getting tax credits, and are contacting me in a panic to ask what the HMRC knows about thier income that they don't know!
The first line of the letter starts:
This is because:
- Your household inocme is too high to get a payment of tax credits now or
- Changes taking effect from April mean that your household income will be too high based on the information we hold to get a payment of tax credits.
I have one client, would need the joint income to go up by 62% from the amount HMRC was given for 2010/11 before the entitlement will cease completely.
What is going on?
Anyone any ideas? Are HMRC no longer going to wait until 31 July to get the information anymore?
- How much to charge for payroll? 678 15
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 79 3
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 226 4
- See you all on the other side 175 5
- When do we qualify for state pension? 63 1
- VATABLE Income 165 3
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 88 2
- Seeking a tax case 185 7
- Different Filing Dates - Help! 238 7
- What are we calling cloud now? 378 6
- P11D software 63 1
- Write off of loans FROM participators 436 9
- VAT - business splitting 223 3
- Income tax or Capital gains tax? 577 16
- BTC vs Digita 937 28
- RTI - how to correct HMRC's error 397 7
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 942 16
- Jersey - VAT 104 2
- how to file Late annual Accounts for dormant company ? 293 5
- Flat rate Vat Scheme for a Welder 125 2
- HMRC Joint Filing 520
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 389
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 348
- IRIS and FRS 102 323
- USA help 279
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 240
- Capital gains on rental property 223
- Sage Coretime 210
- Capitalising Finance Lease 209
- PILON Foreign Service Exemption ITEPA 2003 S414 185