Your thoughts please on a fee quote
Company is very small but is VC backed so is required to produce audited accounts. No stock, only about 20 transactions per month.
They also need monthly management accounts produced from the books (which they maintain themselves), so will require work throughout the year.
I've costed it all out and am coming to a figure of £4-5k, to include VAT, PAYE, monthlies, annuals and audit.
How does that sound to you? I'm thrown because it's an unusual one. My gut feeling is that it's high, but I believe they are paying more than that currently.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,287 40
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 78 1
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 271 12
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 130 3
- VAT on motor expenses 876 31
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 152 7
- Introduction of Goodwill 178 5
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 150 4
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 733 19
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 381 12
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 194 9
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 321 11
- Sage 50 (2010) 99 2
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 386 3
- Recommendation of US tax adviser? 89 1
- Notes to statutory accounts 321 15
- Two clients (married to each other) disappeared from client list 398 9
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 131 2
- HMRC VAT misstatement disclosure 95 1
- VAT Registration 455 19
- Skandia using wrong address 1,539
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 847
- International interest certificate 466
- NOVA 324
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 224
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 215
- Bonus Bonds 205
- Management expenses for investment company 201
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 192
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 179