Your thoughts please on a fee quote
Company is very small but is VC backed so is required to produce audited accounts. No stock, only about 20 transactions per month.
They also need monthly management accounts produced from the books (which they maintain themselves), so will require work throughout the year.
I've costed it all out and am coming to a figure of £4-5k, to include VAT, PAYE, monthlies, annuals and audit.
How does that sound to you? I'm thrown because it's an unusual one. My gut feeling is that it's high, but I believe they are paying more than that currently.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 949 22
- 27,000 Really? 451 20
- West Bromich Albion 103 1
- accounting entries for over payments 64 2
- EYU adjustment to 13/14 PAYE 70 1
- This is getting boring 297 9
- Legal title not in the company name 499 18
- Child tax credits 293 5
- VAT on printing when being a third party 57 1
- NALS Accountants Report 230 3
- VAT - Recharge 181 6
- Employment Allowance 323 5
- Farm barn lettings 75 1
- CIC Company 589 10
- transitioning payroll 322 9
- dividend proposals 230 5
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 292 4
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,943 61
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,570 36
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 226 5
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 629
- Cancelled 368
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 346
- Cancelled 318
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 293
- Probiz 278
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 247
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 238
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 212
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 180