Your thoughts please on a fee quote
Company is very small but is VC backed so is required to produce audited accounts. No stock, only about 20 transactions per month.
They also need monthly management accounts produced from the books (which they maintain themselves), so will require work throughout the year.
I've costed it all out and am coming to a figure of £4-5k, to include VAT, PAYE, monthlies, annuals and audit.
How does that sound to you? I'm thrown because it's an unusual one. My gut feeling is that it's high, but I believe they are paying more than that currently.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- HMRC filing meltdown? 652 21
- Self assesment online 1,050 13
- client can't/won't pay 1,980 43
- Xero sales report by customer - how? 99 1
- Why do I do this every year 499 12
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 47 3
- Anybody Use Brightpay 737 20
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 231 4
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 255 11
- Tax Credit Office opening hours 133 1
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 136 4
- Payment of tax due on 2014/15 Self Assessment tax return 156 2
- Non resident income. 483 21
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 299 22
- Hobby Horse 824 8
- What sectors to target? 626 30
- FYAs on second-hand vans 288 7
- Rent a room scheme query. 205 3
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 315 5
- closing limited company 222 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 939
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 656
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 606
- Latest phishing scam 585
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 422
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 317
- Scratch Head 249
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 242
- Sabbatical payments 207
- Negligible Value Claim 182