Your thoughts please on a fee quote
Company is very small but is VC backed so is required to produce audited accounts. No stock, only about 20 transactions per month.
They also need monthly management accounts produced from the books (which they maintain themselves), so will require work throughout the year.
I've costed it all out and am coming to a figure of £4-5k, to include VAT, PAYE, monthlies, annuals and audit.
How does that sound to you? I'm thrown because it's an unusual one. My gut feeling is that it's high, but I believe they are paying more than that currently.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- Consolidation Software 108 2
- How much does the company pay 418 13
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 375 11
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 985 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,118 32
- Anyone else still working this week? 279 9
- VAT on Business Premises 28 1
- HMRC property income enquiry 244 6
- I have done a terrible thing 528 13
- LLp Profits 125 5
- two business from one premises 117 2
- AIA 236 16
- Company car but paying for insurance personally - reduces benefit in kind? 329 20
- partnership tax return 144 5
- Client has already received 13/14 tax refund 170 2
- How to deal with CGT relief on Directors Loan following company sale 94 2
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 299 6
- Gov.UK - can we have HMRC.gov.uk back? 1,171 27
- s455 tax 139 3
- Van Benefit in Kind Query 104 1
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 500
- corporate hierarchy 464
- Advice - 316
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 265
- WWOOFers 255
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 233
- The booking.com con 232
- Cocaine anyone? 216
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 213
- UK State pension paid in NZ 174