Your thoughts please on a fee quote
Company is very small but is VC backed so is required to produce audited accounts. No stock, only about 20 transactions per month.
They also need monthly management accounts produced from the books (which they maintain themselves), so will require work throughout the year.
I've costed it all out and am coming to a figure of £4-5k, to include VAT, PAYE, monthlies, annuals and audit.
How does that sound to you? I'm thrown because it's an unusual one. My gut feeling is that it's high, but I believe they are paying more than that currently.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- Unusual Self Employment Expense Claims? 435 6
- Sage Instant cash based flat rate 59 2
- Loan notes payment of principal and interest 30 2
- HMRC VAT misstatement disclosure 182 2
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 200 5
- are receipts needed? 204 7
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 455 27
- Sage 50 175 2
- New accountant 199 5
- sole trader - operating under cis 219 7
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,945 65
- Tax case refeence request 103 1
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 784 28
- Sage Payroll with 'employees' not having tax or NI deducted 225 4
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,906 29
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 241 5
- Working out a daily rate 171 5
- Auto enrolment 1,245 13
- Payroll dates 139 5
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 284 8
- Skandia using wrong address 1,575
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 872
- International interest certificate 482
- NOVA 338
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 259
- Management expenses for investment company 230
- Bonus Bonds 229
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 225
- Help with tax codes on Sage 172
- Capital reduction 164