Your thoughts please on a fee quote
Company is very small but is VC backed so is required to produce audited accounts. No stock, only about 20 transactions per month.
They also need monthly management accounts produced from the books (which they maintain themselves), so will require work throughout the year.
I've costed it all out and am coming to a figure of £4-5k, to include VAT, PAYE, monthlies, annuals and audit.
How does that sound to you? I'm thrown because it's an unusual one. My gut feeling is that it's high, but I believe they are paying more than that currently.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- Starting up in practice - safety net 68 3
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 181 4
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 282 9
- Rental property company 96 1
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 263 7
- Payroo Employer allowance query 245 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 376 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 139 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 182 2
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 309 5
- Comapny valuation qualifications 143 2
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 475 5
- Director's tax return 390 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 178 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,126 34
- Flat rate vat 228 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 192 5
- Coming in from the cold 383 3
- Splitting the tax year 186 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 224 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 815
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 565
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 433
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 313
- Free Tax Legislation? 288
- Director Loan account operation 266
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 255
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 254
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 234
- Paye procedures for CVA 173