Your thoughts please on a fee quote
Company is very small but is VC backed so is required to produce audited accounts. No stock, only about 20 transactions per month.
They also need monthly management accounts produced from the books (which they maintain themselves), so will require work throughout the year.
I've costed it all out and am coming to a figure of £4-5k, to include VAT, PAYE, monthlies, annuals and audit.
How does that sound to you? I'm thrown because it's an unusual one. My gut feeling is that it's high, but I believe they are paying more than that currently.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- Declined for business bank account 230 5
- Help with Mortgage Application? 476 7
- planning to be self employed bookkeeper what do i need to do before i start? 166 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 7,615 283
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 212 10
- Standard 'email' template system 875 14
- New Client in dispute with old accountant 459 9
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,027 14
- How to complete annual VAT return online? 215 4
- Irish VAT Deferred payment 88 1
- Circular shareholding 231 6
- Starting as sole trader from abroad 188 6
- business card address 300 8
- VAT relief eligibilty for charity buying minibus 213 2
- Loan to a related company 101 1
- Artificially reducing profits by bonus accrual 656 26
- Repairs after a rental business ends 331 10
- Can anyone recommend a good document scanner? 268 8
- property rental income split 128 1
- Expenses of overseas employment 137 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,112
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 366
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 300
- National Insurance 269
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 239
- Payments on account coded out?? 228
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 221
- Non Resident 186
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 180
- Franchise income and costs 176