Your thoughts please on a fee quote
Company is very small but is VC backed so is required to produce audited accounts. No stock, only about 20 transactions per month.
They also need monthly management accounts produced from the books (which they maintain themselves), so will require work throughout the year.
I've costed it all out and am coming to a figure of £4-5k, to include VAT, PAYE, monthlies, annuals and audit.
How does that sound to you? I'm thrown because it's an unusual one. My gut feeling is that it's high, but I believe they are paying more than that currently.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- new capital structure ltd with investors 216 1
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 270 5
- Selling a company asset below market value 239 3
- Paying Personal Allowance in one go 257 6
- CT loss memorandum 58 1
- Accommodation provided to employees for short term contract away from home 206 3
- Property Development 393 9
- Loss on cessation of sole trade 265 6
- Wages paid into another persons bank account 250 6
- Sage Import Data 66 1
- MAAT vs ACCA 2,242 41
- How do you account in the VAT return for 159 2
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 448 12
- Directors/owners taking too much cash... 1,476 16
- Any Need to Formally "Sack" Client Company? 257 3
- Which address 289 9
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 581 7
- Night out allowance 260 1
- Spanish Tax Return 158 5
- Accounts/CT600 Filing HMRC & Companies House 123 1
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 412
- CTA study material 376
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 278
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 254
- Pre incorp expenses 214
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 206
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 190
- Slight twist on employment related securities 181
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 123
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 122