Your thoughts please on a fee quote
Company is very small but is VC backed so is required to produce audited accounts. No stock, only about 20 transactions per month.
They also need monthly management accounts produced from the books (which they maintain themselves), so will require work throughout the year.
I've costed it all out and am coming to a figure of £4-5k, to include VAT, PAYE, monthlies, annuals and audit.
How does that sound to you? I'm thrown because it's an unusual one. My gut feeling is that it's high, but I believe they are paying more than that currently.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 53 2
- Where has Portia gone? 1,719 65
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 235 7
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 367 4
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 269 5
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 234 6
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 900 21
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 185 3
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 115 1
- Sage line 50 payment before invoice date 192 11
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 394 10
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 335 9
- Merging my businesses 147 2
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,726 73
- Spousal transfer and PPR 518 16
- VAT on commercial property 157 3
- Rogue Accountant 3,051 49
- deceased creditor 211 5
- Corporate member of LLP 281 1
- Investment company 275 6
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 782
- RTI - duplicate employee record 541
- Pensions Regulator 445
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 405
- Sage Vat return box 2 309
- Sanzar 306
- Digital marketing focus group 291
- How do you do it 280
- Portia ... Where art thou 275
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 260