Your thoughts please on a fee quote
Company is very small but is VC backed so is required to produce audited accounts. No stock, only about 20 transactions per month.
They also need monthly management accounts produced from the books (which they maintain themselves), so will require work throughout the year.
I've costed it all out and am coming to a figure of £4-5k, to include VAT, PAYE, monthlies, annuals and audit.
How does that sound to you? I'm thrown because it's an unusual one. My gut feeling is that it's high, but I believe they are paying more than that currently.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- Missing tax return 12 1
- CG on Spanish property disposal 257 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 126 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 515 18
- Physiotherapy 205 3
- Inflation and fees 1,156 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 115 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 247 8
- CGT help please 107 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 327 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 92 2
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 142 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 282 1
- Community Interest Company 130 3
- Redundancy Pay 415 5
- Advice please! 331 1
- Unusual marketing ideas for accountants 738 6
- Do we have to honour her notice? 628 5
- Stand alone practice management software 1,285 21
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 120 1