Your thoughts please on a fee quote
Company is very small but is VC backed so is required to produce audited accounts. No stock, only about 20 transactions per month.
They also need monthly management accounts produced from the books (which they maintain themselves), so will require work throughout the year.
I've costed it all out and am coming to a figure of £4-5k, to include VAT, PAYE, monthlies, annuals and audit.
How does that sound to you? I'm thrown because it's an unusual one. My gut feeling is that it's high, but I believe they are paying more than that currently.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- Missed Student Loan Contributions 19 1
- VAT on garage rent 340 15
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 304 4
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 179 1
- RTI 151 5
- Altered PAYE cheque 286 7
- Am i Liable? 273 8
- directors overdrawn loan account 108 2
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 779 11
- Giving a seminar 560 31
- Does buying a block of fees qualify as goodwill 153 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 224 10
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 109 1
- Added years superannuation 81 2
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 211 1
- JIEB Exams 148 1
- Christmas party 150 1
- Checking a contract 309 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 316 15
- deleting customers on Sage 50 173 7
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,222
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 612
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 410
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 317
- Alphabet shares 195
- Agent fees to sell business 194
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 192
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 185
- Office recharges 154
- Tax position on lease extension 144