Your thoughts please on a fee quote
Company is very small but is VC backed so is required to produce audited accounts. No stock, only about 20 transactions per month.
They also need monthly management accounts produced from the books (which they maintain themselves), so will require work throughout the year.
I've costed it all out and am coming to a figure of £4-5k, to include VAT, PAYE, monthlies, annuals and audit.
How does that sound to you? I'm thrown because it's an unusual one. My gut feeling is that it's high, but I believe they are paying more than that currently.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- Directors exempt from AE? 1,002 12
- Duplicating Sales and COS but does not impacting bottom line? Legal? 127 2
- HMRC Agent Accounts - PAYE 152 4
- Any reasons for a dissolved company to comply with HMRC requesting Corporation Tax and Tax Returns 251 5
- Sage Line 50 45 1
- HMRC Post 223 4
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 116 1
- Freelance/Employee 556 14
- Should training costs being reclaimed be deducted from gross or net salary 201 3
- Can you have two types of sales? Sales with VAT and Sale without VAT? 481 11
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,863 57
- Salary Sacrifice andy subsistence payments 322 8
- VAT FRS for a Formula 2 Racing Driver 180 3
- Employment Allowance 358 3
- RBS advising client they don't want his business 2,401 13
- Auto-enrolment staging dates, letters etc 192 4
- Overdrawn directors loan account. 973 21
- Company Structure 285 2
- The importance of Grammar 2,135 58
- Who is responsible for goods values for customs clearance? 70 1
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 400
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 366
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 344
- Electric Car 279
- S222 Charge 233
- IP trans to holding company 181
- Taxable Benefit for Director? 172
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 162
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 162
- AIA 153