Your thoughts please on a fee quote
Company is very small but is VC backed so is required to produce audited accounts. No stock, only about 20 transactions per month.
They also need monthly management accounts produced from the books (which they maintain themselves), so will require work throughout the year.
I've costed it all out and am coming to a figure of £4-5k, to include VAT, PAYE, monthlies, annuals and audit.
How does that sound to you? I'm thrown because it's an unusual one. My gut feeling is that it's high, but I believe they are paying more than that currently.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 1,042 14
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,309 14
- Capital allowances or revenue is capital? 120 2
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 563 9
- Payment on account penalties 145 4
- How much did you pay for your website 1,701 29
- any implications of this type of transaction 76 2
- Mem & Arts - Multiple Share Classes & Rights 92 1
- Does IR35 apply? 97 1
- Sage 50 cost centre limitations 106 3
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 295 11
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 269 7
- Sage data 111 1
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 424 9
- Limited company buying a car 365 6
- Funding Circle experience 165 3
- Excel query 132 2
- Tax on free shares 158 5
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 213 3
- Capital allowances on sale and puchase of business assets 132 1
- CTA study material 809
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 500
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 462
- Employment related securities question 326
- AIM Stocks and IHT 313
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 285
- Expat pension contributions? 284
- Trust for Employee 258
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 240
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 162