Your thoughts please on a fee quote
Company is very small but is VC backed so is required to produce audited accounts. No stock, only about 20 transactions per month.
They also need monthly management accounts produced from the books (which they maintain themselves), so will require work throughout the year.
I've costed it all out and am coming to a figure of £4-5k, to include VAT, PAYE, monthlies, annuals and audit.
How does that sound to you? I'm thrown because it's an unusual one. My gut feeling is that it's high, but I believe they are paying more than that currently.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 72 2
- Moving to the cloud 614 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 148 2
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 75 1
- Companies house strike off 51 1
- How much to charge for payroll? 729 16
- When do we qualify for state pension? 160 2
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 131 4
- BTC vs Digita 979 29
- Seeking a tax case 266 8
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 295 4
- See you all on the other side 243 5
- VATABLE Income 292 3
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 240 2
- Different Filing Dates - Help! 269 7
- What are we calling cloud now? 494 6
- P11D software 110 1
- Write off of loans FROM participators 534 9
- VAT - business splitting 236 3
- Income tax or Capital gains tax? 587 16
- HMRC Joint Filing 524
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 393
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 353
- IRIS and FRS 102 326
- Capitalising Finance Lease 293
- USA help 286
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 247
- Capital gains on rental property 228
- Sage Coretime 217
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 214