Your thoughts please on a fee quote
Company is very small but is VC backed so is required to produce audited accounts. No stock, only about 20 transactions per month.
They also need monthly management accounts produced from the books (which they maintain themselves), so will require work throughout the year.
I've costed it all out and am coming to a figure of £4-5k, to include VAT, PAYE, monthlies, annuals and audit.
How does that sound to you? I'm thrown because it's an unusual one. My gut feeling is that it's high, but I believe they are paying more than that currently.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 193 6
- Auto Enrolment - Help each other by sharing known problems 725 14
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 806 1
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 470 10
- Real time 193 2
- Withdrawal of a quote 401 7
- Opt To Tax Refund 257 3
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 233 2
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 220 5
- New (non resident) client not filed in 20 years 603 15
- When to top-up pensions? 186 2
- Support / ticketing software 334 11
- Are Tax Agents designed out of online systems? 333 3
- Imported goods and VAT 147 1
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 440 15
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 595 11
- Stamp Duty 188 3
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,867 22
- Company Number 10000000 999 13
- Online accounting provider for multicompany with turnover £10m 372 5
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 471
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 290
- DTA tie-breaker issue 281
- CGT for NOn UK residents 244
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 220
- Apprenticeship Levy 218
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 211
- Just checking re PSA 197
- Capital Gains personal representatives 191
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 177