Your thoughts please on a fee quote
Company is very small but is VC backed so is required to produce audited accounts. No stock, only about 20 transactions per month.
They also need monthly management accounts produced from the books (which they maintain themselves), so will require work throughout the year.
I've costed it all out and am coming to a figure of £4-5k, to include VAT, PAYE, monthlies, annuals and audit.
How does that sound to you? I'm thrown because it's an unusual one. My gut feeling is that it's high, but I believe they are paying more than that currently.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 256 5
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 193 4
- SA302 286 6
- Go Cardless 337 9
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 236 3
- Hmrc software 230 3
- Mehjoo 272 1
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 118 1
- Hosted email exchange 174 5
- South African Government Pension 182 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 169 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 292 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 310 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 247 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 150 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 289 7
- New Email Extensions 207 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 324 2
- Dental practice incorpration 162 1
- Audit rules 186 4
- Xtuple 512
- Qtac payroll for bureau 351
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 295
- Industrial & Provident Societies 286
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 228
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 185
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 183
- Domain name sale and limited company 173
- CIS schemes 167
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 147