Your thoughts please on a fee quote
Company is very small but is VC backed so is required to produce audited accounts. No stock, only about 20 transactions per month.
They also need monthly management accounts produced from the books (which they maintain themselves), so will require work throughout the year.
I've costed it all out and am coming to a figure of £4-5k, to include VAT, PAYE, monthlies, annuals and audit.
How does that sound to you? I'm thrown because it's an unusual one. My gut feeling is that it's high, but I believe they are paying more than that currently.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- VAT on sale of Vehicle 81 2
- Gift or Capital Gain? 234 6
- Federation Accounts 345 10
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 519 8
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 265 5
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 102 2
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 190 4
- Late reply from HMRC 238 2
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 280 6
- VAT silly question 2,348 55
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 2,641 34
- How long to prepare monthly management accounts 1,413 22
- Xero - am I missing something? 2,787 43
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 498 11
- Classic cars investment 193 5
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 207 3
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 229 8
- RTI - new employee 191 3
- Failure to operate PAYE 604 22
- H&W company 140 2
- Benchmarking 482
- Possible Partnership? 428
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 406
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 400
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 345
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 203
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 199
- Income tax on foreign dividends 184
- Clubs and Taxable Income 182
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 179