Your thoughts please on a fee quote
Company is very small but is VC backed so is required to produce audited accounts. No stock, only about 20 transactions per month.
They also need monthly management accounts produced from the books (which they maintain themselves), so will require work throughout the year.
I've costed it all out and am coming to a figure of £4-5k, to include VAT, PAYE, monthlies, annuals and audit.
How does that sound to you? I'm thrown because it's an unusual one. My gut feeling is that it's high, but I believe they are paying more than that currently.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 1,471 48
- TOMS - Travel Agents 22 1
- Insurance Claim & VAT 36 1
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 267 5
- Share premium or Directors Loan 781 32
- Rollover relief - when does gain crystallise in this situation? 133 2
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 398 13
- HMRC Money Laundering Visit 569 3
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,676 74
- Dividend Payments 492 12
- Employed clients and expenses 894 18
- More HMRC on gov.uk 671 12
- Payroll experience for beginning AAT student 158 3
- Interest on HMRC contract settlement 201 4
- Providing registered office address to clients 167 2
- Enquiry into tax return - how co-operative would you be? 439 8
- Goodwill gesture for providing work 485 12
- VAT reconciliation and VAT return on Sage 150 3
- What would you do in this situation? 259 5
- Filing a P87 (professional fees) before year end. 166 2
- Bonus Bonds 396
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 391
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 300
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 264
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 199
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 194
- Company Car Lease 172
- Finance Lease 162
- Form 42 154
- Demerger Reserve 136