Your thoughts please on a fee quote
Company is very small but is VC backed so is required to produce audited accounts. No stock, only about 20 transactions per month.
They also need monthly management accounts produced from the books (which they maintain themselves), so will require work throughout the year.
I've costed it all out and am coming to a figure of £4-5k, to include VAT, PAYE, monthlies, annuals and audit.
How does that sound to you? I'm thrown because it's an unusual one. My gut feeling is that it's high, but I believe they are paying more than that currently.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- Benefit in Kind 33 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 820 15
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 278 7
- Windows 10 anyone? 23 1
- Not a question - just a POI 69 3
- MVL 49 2
- Bankstream 1,038 24
- FACTA form help with CRS definitions for SSAS 166 2
- SDLT 228 7
- Xerocon 2016 581 11
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 359 8
- charity selling (donated) recycled materials & for scrap- VAT? 100 1
- Disengagement Help! 499 14
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR)? 232 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,565 33
- Earings from Gardening after retirement 60 1
- Software that posts COGS? 612 14
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 542 20
- Maternity and claining expenses 161 4
- sale/transfer of shares in a private limited company to a related holding company 129 4