Your thoughts please on a fee quote
Company is very small but is VC backed so is required to produce audited accounts. No stock, only about 20 transactions per month.
They also need monthly management accounts produced from the books (which they maintain themselves), so will require work throughout the year.
I've costed it all out and am coming to a figure of £4-5k, to include VAT, PAYE, monthlies, annuals and audit.
How does that sound to you? I'm thrown because it's an unusual one. My gut feeling is that it's high, but I believe they are paying more than that currently.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- Fee base v staff ratio 258 6
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 142 2
- Cash basis 417 11
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,835 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 306 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 215 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 74 1
- Investor exit 183 3
- Partially exempt? 359 10
- Debtor/creditor set-off 122 1
- Redundancy payment added to p45 393 3
- Undeclared rental income 2,214 22
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 373 4
- Statutory sick pay 237 3
- Overseas bank interest 225 5
- Contractor accommodation expenses 166 1
- Kasperskey - home pc 363 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 229 2
- Rental Income Tax Planning 319 4
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,960 589
- Skandia using wrong address 555
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 303
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 299
- Employee rewards 283
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 260
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 248
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 236
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 220
- Etax Australian 181
- LLP in Construction Industry 145