Is Quickbooks support always this poor?
I have two clients where I have recommended implementation of Quickbooks for specific features around job costing and reporting.
Working with the local specialist we have come up against an issue that seems fundamental - I cannot believe that the software will not cope with it and wanted to talk with a pre-sales specialist at Quickbooks to get their suggestions.
It took two minutes last Friday afternoon to get a human being on the pre-sales number - who promptly said that for any information on the product I needed to talk with customer support but there was a two minute wait.
No problem with that, but after another thiry minutes of 'Do not hang up - you are moving up the queue....' I gave up.
I will pose the technical question as another thread here but am left with a concern. Do I want to continue to recommend use of Quickbooks if this is typical of their support?
The website FAQs were very sparse and I could see no email address where I could send a summary of the question.
What experiences with Quickbooks do others have?
Was I just unfortunate on a busy Friday afternoon or is this normal?
Do other software vendors provide a better support function or are they all as poor as each other?
- Can you get tax deduction for legal fees on sale of debtors 22 3
- Matching of tax return to P60 37 1
- Business Christmas Greetings 1,012 20
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,193 53
- Related Parties Note 112 3
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 765 22
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 192 7
- what time is it ? 309 4
- Capital Allowances on Foreign Property 89 2
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 433 24
- VAT on disbursement 168 2
- tax credits 209 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,045 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 87 1
- LLP - Member leaving 196 6
- Year end 263 3
- Foreign income for self employed 173 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 311 9
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 329 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,151 14
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 911
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 528
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 336
- How to format a stock book 322
- Tax efficient holding company structure 258
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 248
- Investment property company accounts template 234
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 197
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 184
- Charge out rates in London? 158