Reclaiming VAT on all mileage claims? Which system?
Is your company reclaiming VAT on all mileage claims?
Although my company only employs 25 people, through our own software we have claimed back over several £1,000's in VAT on petrol for staff claiming a “mileage rate” for business travel.
I would be really interested to hear people's comments on this, because we are looking to market our Expenses system specifically towards people who want to use it in this way.
- Would anyone be interested in finding out how to record mileage and reclaim the VAT easily?
- Are there any Accountancy Practices who would like to partner with us to deliver this to their clients?
As well as leaving a comment, I would like to invite you to get you in touch with our Financial Director to discuss this in more detail, so please don't hesitate to drop an email to ondemand[a]atlantic-global.com (please entitle your email 'MILEAGE RATE' so I can look out for you).
I hope that this is of interest. (Please visit http://www.atlantic-ec.com/solutions/expense-claim-management-features.html).
- VAT refund 224 2
- Networking 219 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 227 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,172 32
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 270 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 63 1
- incorrect old p60 491 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 306 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 196 2
- Turnover on a tax return 386 9
- IT Contractor 264 1
- Sage instant account codes 146 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 241 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 316 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,950 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 321 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 288 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 281 3
- Missing tax return 410 4
- Inflation and fees 1,427 24