Reclaiming VAT on all mileage claims? Which system?
Is your company reclaiming VAT on all mileage claims?
Although my company only employs 25 people, through our own software we have claimed back over several £1,000's in VAT on petrol for staff claiming a “mileage rate” for business travel.
I would be really interested to hear people's comments on this, because we are looking to market our Expenses system specifically towards people who want to use it in this way.
- Would anyone be interested in finding out how to record mileage and reclaim the VAT easily?
- Are there any Accountancy Practices who would like to partner with us to deliver this to their clients?
As well as leaving a comment, I would like to invite you to get you in touch with our Financial Director to discuss this in more detail, so please don't hesitate to drop an email to ondemand[a]atlantic-global.com (please entitle your email 'MILEAGE RATE' so I can look out for you).
I hope that this is of interest. (Please visit http://www.atlantic-ec.com/solutions/expense-claim-management-features.html).
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 510 19
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 169 2
- Old CGT loss 179 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 98 3
- Paper tax return 118 4
- Start up allowance? 355 12
- Will I need to resign? 120 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,340 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 234 3
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 169 1
- AIA or IFA 442 7
- Surely not? 435 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 630 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 364 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 354 7
- Late Registration for VAT 354 11
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 263 5
- Nominal Ledger 358 10
- Share structures 145 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,156 19