Reclaiming VAT on all mileage claims? Which system?
Is your company reclaiming VAT on all mileage claims?
Although my company only employs 25 people, through our own software we have claimed back over several £1,000's in VAT on petrol for staff claiming a “mileage rate” for business travel.
I would be really interested to hear people's comments on this, because we are looking to market our Expenses system specifically towards people who want to use it in this way.
- Would anyone be interested in finding out how to record mileage and reclaim the VAT easily?
- Are there any Accountancy Practices who would like to partner with us to deliver this to their clients?
As well as leaving a comment, I would like to invite you to get you in touch with our Financial Director to discuss this in more detail, so please don't hesitate to drop an email to ondemand[a]atlantic-global.com (please entitle your email 'MILEAGE RATE' so I can look out for you).
I hope that this is of interest. (Please visit http://www.atlantic-ec.com/solutions/expense-claim-management-features.html).
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 567 5
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 295 7
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 129 5
- Giving shares away 212 4
- HMRC having technical difficulties 550 15
- Closing down loss-making company 334 4
- Where to post pension on sa100 131 4
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 324 2
- IR 35 Company - Timing issue 255 2
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 696 5
- VAT disaggregation 227 3
- What are HMRC implying? 623 2
- Ltd Company CIS Repayments 123 2
- Unequal share tenant in common 102 1
- Right To Manage Company 181 2
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 927 7
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 203 3
- Maternity and claining expenses 845 7
- VAT Flat Rate 353 1
- BrightPay quirks 405 6