Reclaiming VAT on all mileage claims? Which system?
Is your company reclaiming VAT on all mileage claims?
Although my company only employs 25 people, through our own software we have claimed back over several £1,000's in VAT on petrol for staff claiming a “mileage rate” for business travel.
I would be really interested to hear people's comments on this, because we are looking to market our Expenses system specifically towards people who want to use it in this way.
- Would anyone be interested in finding out how to record mileage and reclaim the VAT easily?
- Are there any Accountancy Practices who would like to partner with us to deliver this to their clients?
As well as leaving a comment, I would like to invite you to get you in touch with our Financial Director to discuss this in more detail, so please don't hesitate to drop an email to ondemand[a]atlantic-global.com (please entitle your email 'MILEAGE RATE' so I can look out for you).
I hope that this is of interest. (Please visit http://www.atlantic-ec.com/solutions/expense-claim-management-features.html).
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,324 22
- Not registered for VAT. Germany wants proof! 118 4
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 508 10
- The process of issuing dividend? 129 5
- Pattern for CTA 291 7
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 1,243 8
- equipment rental 188 9
- Capital Allowances 73 1
- R185 (Estates) in final year of administration 74 2
- SATR won't match P14 - what would you do? 189 5
- Travelling costs claimable? 65 1
- Non-resident employer & employee 77 3
- Claiming salary pre incorporation 161 2
- Write off of former director's loan 911 13
- PPR query 137 1
- Fixed asset registers 271 9
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 572 8
- Tech Champion of the Year 182 4
- Obvious Question but if NOT registered for VAT EU refunds as under minimum amounts, what does an expense get recorded as for UK VAT return? 124 2
- Vat on digital download of music 121 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,351
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 434
- Alphabet shares 233
- Agent fees to sell business 229
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 218
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 166
- Charge out rates in London 163
- which entity 147
- confusion about 139
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 139