Recommend accounting and payroll software
We are a new tenpin bowling centre with 20 F/T and P/T staff. Our accountants have recommended Sage Line 50 for compatibility with their own systems. Is it a decent package?
What about payroll? I've read some negative opinions on Sage Payroll, while Freeway seems to get mixed reviews. Any thoughts on those two, and any others I should be aware of?
Thanks in advance.
- property capital gains 176 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 177 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,170 13
- Tips on meals 198 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 519 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 180 3
- Personal Tax 741 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 211 2
- Stumped - IHT 167 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 415 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 475 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,288 33
- Credit management tools 158 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 774 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 414 7
- CGT and primary residence 188 1
- Marriage Allowance 293 3
- S455 and February year ends 344 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 899 18
- Closing down loss-making company 465 5