Recovering dividends | AccountingWEB

Recovering dividends

Company was formed and dividends paid to "B" share holder since company was formed. Company is now ceasing to trade and no profit has ever been made. Two questions;

1. Are HMRC likely to be interested in this when they are advised the company is being wound up and struck off?

2. Will Companies House / Crown solicitor be interested in this at all?

Any advice much appreciated.


There are 2 comments. Login or register to view them.

Depends of course

Paulsoper |

Further complications!

PM2278 |