Register for VAT and tax in Eire?
I have a client who will be working in Dublin for 6 months earning £2000 per month, travelling home to UK at weekends. His role be as IT consultant, all expenses paid locally by client. What responsiblities does he have for Irish VAT and Irish Income tax? He will raise invoices from UK and has no other trade.
Alternatively could I employ through my consultancy and bill the Irish client on his behalf (accepting the commercial liability issues)?
- Bankstream 1,031 24
- MVL 25 1
- FACTA form help with CRS definitions for SSAS 160 2
- SDLT 218 7
- Xerocon 2016 575 11
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 354 8
- charity selling (donated) recycled materials & for scrap- VAT? 94 1
- Disengagement Help! 491 14
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR)? 228 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,556 33
- Earings from Gardening after retirement 48 1
- Software that posts COGS? 610 14
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 270 6
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 535 20
- Maternity and claining expenses 152 4
- sale/transfer of shares in a private limited company to a related holding company 127 4
- Employment allowance changes 339 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 764 34
- Here we go.... 1,021 26
- An IT question 206 5