Register for VAT and tax in Eire?
I have a client who will be working in Dublin for 6 months earning £2000 per month, travelling home to UK at weekends. His role be as IT consultant, all expenses paid locally by client. What responsiblities does he have for Irish VAT and Irish Income tax? He will raise invoices from UK and has no other trade.
Alternatively could I employ through my consultancy and bill the Irish client on his behalf (accepting the commercial liability issues)?
- Deferring dividends on paper 91 5
- VAT Query on new build 49 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 110 1
- flat rate scheme 2,270 42
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 131 4
- Family Partnership 214 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 45 1
- P11D Car Value 238 6
- Signed accounts for bank 602 12
- NOVA declaration 91 1
- Business valuation advice 701 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,477 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,217 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 269 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,092 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 155 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 377 5
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 793 11
- HMRC Postal Delays 436 10
- Legal advisor recommendation please 326 5