Related party disclosures - dividends
2006 Companies Act dispensed with the requirement to disclose in the directors' reports of directors interest in the issued share capital of the company.
If a small company pays a dividend, are we now required to disclose as a related party transaction the dividend received by each director director?
Would appreciate any comments.
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 214 3
- UK tax exposure 140 2
- flat rate scheme 265 7
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 205 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 504 6
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 81 3
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 249 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,008 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 163 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 183 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 119 1
- VAT refund 345 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,294 37
- Turnover on a tax return 580 12
- incorrect old p60 577 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 164 4
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 169 1
- Special dividends & CGT 216 1
- Networking 386 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 296 2