Client has recently had a heart attack and is dropping down to a few hours a week. He has brought in a guy to run his company for him.
At this stage, he doesn't want to relinquish any ownership of the company but is prepared to offer the manager a salary + a %age profit share based on the results.
Is there any way we can pay the profit share as a dividend? e.g. Issue a different class of share that participates in dividends but not ownership?
Is there another way?
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 17 1
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 106 3
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 256 7
- Business lending another business money (UK) 300 8
- Family Partnership 281 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 169 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 188 6
- Business trips - director and family 415 3
- Signed accounts for bank 660 15
- flat rate scheme 2,370 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 167 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 325 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 178 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 85 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 848 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 196 5
- VAT Query on new build 122 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 114 1
- P11D Car Value 273 6
- NOVA declaration 112 1