Client has recently had a heart attack and is dropping down to a few hours a week. He has brought in a guy to run his company for him.
At this stage, he doesn't want to relinquish any ownership of the company but is prepared to offer the manager a salary + a %age profit share based on the results.
Is there any way we can pay the profit share as a dividend? e.g. Issue a different class of share that participates in dividends but not ownership?
Is there another way?
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,091 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 136 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 605 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 129 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 130 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 178 1
- How to deal with prior year error 177 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 545 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,346 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,053 20
- Tax Calculations 660 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 421 4
- Exemption from CGT 258 2
- VAT Registration 261 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 469 14
- Autumn statement predictions 456 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 364 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 204 3
- Moneysoft error 436 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 650 26