I have a new client, Ltd Co (hubby & wife) and have been informed by other folk that they have buy to let properties, several of them. when I mentioned in passing they said yes but as they don't do personal tax returns, they have NEVER declared them. One can of worms now opended!
As a sole practioner with AAT they act as my MLRO, I have asked but not had a reply as yet. Any suggestions?
Should I report on HMRC website? Or just request ITR for this year & sit tight????
PLease note their previous accountant has now been struck off ICAEW register !!!
- Mortgage Reference 417 4
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,244 45
- Xerocon 2016 1,109 29
- New Build 99 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 79 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 714 15
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 95 1
- USA Tax Query 255 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 407 5
- last minute request 595 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 306 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 339 7
- Personal Tax 572 11
- Disengagement Help! 1,709 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 975 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 377 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 626 18
- Corrupt Excel File 687 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 2,004 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 296 2