I have a new client, Ltd Co (hubby & wife) and have been informed by other folk that they have buy to let properties, several of them. when I mentioned in passing they said yes but as they don't do personal tax returns, they have NEVER declared them. One can of worms now opended!
As a sole practioner with AAT they act as my MLRO, I have asked but not had a reply as yet. Any suggestions?
Should I report on HMRC website? Or just request ITR for this year & sit tight????
PLease note their previous accountant has now been struck off ICAEW register !!!
- flat rate scheme 2,432 51
- Importing transactions from VT Cashbook to VT Transaction+ 46 1
- Family Partnership 345 10
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,261 24
- Moving to BTC from Sage Accounts Production 88 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 201 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 250 5
- Business lending another business money (UK) 332 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 112 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 338 7
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 222 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 208 6
- Business trips - director and family 439 3
- Signed accounts for bank 693 15
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 339 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 244 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 125 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 887 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 241 5
- VAT Query on new build 147 1