Can company A pay company B to avoid tax?
8 Oct at the One Aldwych Hotel in London
Will Xero kick me out of their Partner Program?
does sql standard 2014 work ok with iris?
Looking to gain accountancy work experience.
At a loss!
What is your opinion on the below set up, do you think it is strong enough to stand up as legitimate
So today I received notice from the Ireland Revenue that I owe them over 68k euros (nearly 50k briti
charity funds received after year end date
My client was arrested and taken out of the bank on false allegation presented by NatWest bank
95470 questions and 416156 replies from 32317 members
- Assets requested back from supplier ? 292 4
- What is your favourite font? 374 11
- Opening Balances with very little info... 75 1
- CGT on Let Property 352 7
- When to register or not for PAYE 302 4
- Strike off 223 7
- Franchise affiliations 112 1
- Company investment 160 4
- Disclosure of 2014 corporation tax refund in 2015 accounts 92 1
- Gift to son by parents 346 3
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 1,201 35
- How to find difference in Sage bank rec 161 4
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 460 7
- New CASC rules 159 2
- Autoenrolment and variable earnings 275 2
- CIS subcontractor's invoice on QuickFile 150 4
- Treatment of private ambulances on introduction to business 255 6
- valuation of vehicles 534 20
- Settlements Legislation - Adult Children as shareholders 134 1
- RTI Mess 611 10
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 341
- Any thoughts on Capium? 294
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 272
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 255
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 241
- auto enrolment 218
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 198
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 192
- How to account for investment in JV? 176
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 168