How to stopTaxfiler computation stating unused losses to carry forward
A Director of a Ltd Company let a general Manager run the company, and if anything goes wrong the general manager is responsible?
I have a ltd Company, and I have a general manager run te company and due to his negligence or error
What software is available to file a corporation tax return for a company that only has investment i
Please be gentle with me ....
Private tutor needed for advance stage ICAEW
How to file PDF accounts
Message: "The operation has timed out"
Introducing "superfast broad"
I am entering data into CT600 and have got as far as Fixed Assets.
Currently using an inhouse Server but looking to move to the Cloud - any recommendations?
Has anybody else been unable to login to Iris Opentax today? Unable to work here and cross..
I am studying professional papers can I do friends/family tax returns?
Looking for software to track and apportion time spent to different cost centres
89148 questions and 377127 replies from 29413 members
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 849 36
- Self Assessment and P11D 34 1
- TRONC scheme 93 1
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 95 3
- Two weeks grace on self assessment where repayment is due? 99 1
- Investment from Friend 125 8
- Advice on letting a client go ? 675 13
- Capital Gains Relief 143 5
- client can't/won't pay 1,595 29
- Identity check problem 1,243 13
- A Director of a Ltd Company let a general Manager run the company, and if anything goes wrong the general manager is responsible? 180 3
- Business Set up cost 102 1
- Aged Debtor 80 1
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 961 34
- Loss carry back in Taxfiler 98 3
- blank - ignore 499 8
- Part disposal of shareholding with CGT loss attached 87 2
- calculate mortgage interest 362 5
- Do we have to register for VAT? 454 9
- Companies House praise 229 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 876
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 573
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 540
- Latest phishing scam 472
- Entrepreneurs' relief 414
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 341
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 320
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 242
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 235
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 165