What will more digitalisation of tax do for us or for our clients?
Transfer of a trade without assets
What do you expect the Chancellor to be announcing tomorrow?
timing of EC acquisitions - when using cash basis VAT reporting
AccountingWEB needs you! Help us by giving us your feedback.
We got a vaguely believable email scam this morning, did you?
Are Creative Auto Enrolment a good choice for AE?
I think Basic Tools calculation is wrong
AccountingWEB will be undergoing a makeover and we need your help!
Reports required by Royal London
Being in the process of updating PaperLess software it would be important for us to know what are th
He does not even know mw.
Treatment of Share Premium on closure of business
Trying to break the Filing-accounts-at-the-eleventh-hour syndrome
How to structure business for VAT and Corporation Tax purposes?
97800 questions and 428969 replies from 33303 members
- VAT - Check on clients business 679 28
- Do I need to register for VAT 99 10
- Exemption from CGT 326 4
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 30 1
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 229 3
- Compare 2 lists 1,693 31
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,175 21
- Amend a 2010/11 return 219 2
- Owner director gym membership 86 1
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,427 34
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 236 2
- Capital Gains 219 2
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 129 2
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 237 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,169 22
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 462 6
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,458 30
- Bankstream 843 20
- UK tax on sale of Italian shares 228 3
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 156 1