Solicitors now, Accountants next
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
How do you work out the approtionment
How to batch input data into Xero quickly?
Integration between Xero and Stitchlabs is embarrassingly bad. When will they do something about it?
Any ideas on how to submit 250 SH01 forms for one company?
Can anyone recommend an electronic search service
Looking for suggestions for our Christmas countdown.
Curious about providing tech advice to clients?
Software as an intangible asset owned by Limited company's director transferred to his company
Having to upgrade from XP
We had umeployment under 3% from 1945 to 1970.
Will the outcome be admin penalty or court?
Should we absorb the cost or the client
Clients reports are run on cash basis, despite company setting
Technology Champ nominations here please!
Co Sec software recommendations
I am looking for a thin client machine and looking for any recomendations
Suspected or Invalid Employment Support Allowance fraud
88131 questions and 370482 replies from 28942 members
- Benefit in Kind 336 7
- Help with CGT please 118 3
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 587 21
- How much does the company pay 149 3
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 895 12
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,484 5
- Lack of VAT Receipt 154 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 319 6
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 329 17
- Will I need to resign? 963 11
- Cocaine anyone? 698 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 264 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 180 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 211 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 185 2
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 742 13
- Personal pension 462 9
- Business rates consultancy 279 4
- Wrong tax code 209 6
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 128 2
- Hive up 525
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 480
- corporate hierarchy 460
- Advice - 303
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 251
- WWOOFers 247
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 226
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 204
- The booking.com con 196
- Cocaine anyone? 181