Do they ever get raised other than interest?
Software for construction/project based company
Are there recommended fonts an accountant should use?
Correct treatment for sale of part of a garden
Transferring ownership of website
Client has Sage 50 with Protean for service/stock, needs more analysis by department/cost centre
Does it need to be on HMRC's list?
Can true value of assets be included in purchaser's pool
Client starting to charge reduced rate VAT
Is it just me or is it disrespectful?
Dissolved company but accountant chasing for previous accounts prep fee.
Can a sole director/shareholder claim retraining costs from their own company?
85014 questions and 349919 replies from 27590 members
- Limited company buying a car 335 6
- Funding Circle experience 124 3
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 220 10
- Excel query 72 2
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,253 13
- Payment on account penalties 94 3
- Tax on free shares 121 5
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 192 3
- Capital allowances on sale and puchase of business assets 117 1
- Audit 475 14
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 396 8
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 118 3
- Buying a horse?? 410 12
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 188 2
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 763 21
- PITA ex-client 252 9
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 247 6
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 361 9
- Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company 326 5
- How to complain about HMRC 1,668 19
- CTA study material 802
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 492
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 457
- Employment related securities question 320
- AIM Stocks and IHT 307
- Expat pension contributions? 280
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 276
- Trust for Employee 255
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 225
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 158