Charity Account-independent examiner
VAT on Second Hand Touring Caravan
‘X ERROR’ below when completing Tangible Assets screen (field AC133)
How do I get One Detailed Aged Debtor or Creditor Report
After selling a commercial property can it be rolled over into a residential property
Employer contribution ignores childcare vouchers
Would a non resident need to declare them?
Do I add in the VAT when being charged commission on my commission?
What is the correct leaving date to enter on P.45 under RTI
need online accounts package with timesheets
web site template for accountants in practice
Transferring Directors Loan Account Balances
tenant requested some changes
Does mean OTT means client must sell residential house with VAT?
how easy is it to get a job after completing the acca?
My client owns 3 properties. Two residential and one commercial.
As a director, am I legally entitled to unpaid income?
94813 questions and 411883 replies from 31971 members
- Badges of trade 234 3
- Rollover Relief - Commercial to Residential 168 6
- Writing Website Content 455 18
- Intercompany - Sage 50 Accounts 27 1
- HMRC Post 892 12
- Form 17 Download 283 2
- Schedule A losses 416 12
- Just another average day trying to deal with HMRC 1,946 26
- The Pensions Regulator 313 8
- Client having a go at me 675 14
- Companies House BETA 897 11
- VAT on Second Hand Touring Caravans 94 1
- Childcare & P11D 93 1
- Date of leaving on P.45 359 13
- Seeking advice: Charging VAT on commission on my commission! 205 5
- Sage 50 - Aged Debtors and Creditors Reports 109 1
- Member meet up 1 October in London 560 15
- CT600 X ERROR in relation to Tangible Assets 110 2
- Concurrent users 710 9
- What would you do? 1,171 7
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 443
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 408
- Electric Car 348
- S222 Charge 276
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 257
- AIA 232
- IP trans to holding company 217
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 214
- Payroll Manager - tax code for starter declaration 'C' 187
- Car used both in a partnership and sole trader business - how to claim capital allowances? 182