bit of dreaming for a Friday
So who else has had someone this morning come to them wanting a return filed by this afternoon.
Election when moving into care home
Abbreviated Accounts for Companies House
sell time or knowledge???
If I charge £300 for accountancy and client pays £350, do I need to declare the £50 gift?
Would you take on work arising from a MLR disclosure on your client?
Which date do you use for SSP if employee gets some contractual sick pay?
Bank offering Mortgage to cover personal and business loans
Is rent free accommodation to head chef a BIK?
If we capitalise the cost of buying say 8000.00 IP addresses do we havre to depreciate them ?
99770 questions and 441154 replies from 34107 members
- What's the best software for this? 409 4
- Email encryption 1,400 15
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,191 22
- Next Move 738 21
- Zoho Books 167 1
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 247 3
- Self-assessment statistics 2,495 59
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 324 5
- Transmission of ISA 142 2
- Bench-marking software, any ideas? 220 2
- Not renewing AAT 689 9
- CGT of shares gifted 389 6
- New dividend taxation 537 3
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,823 51
- Co purchase printed materials from EU - VAT 186 1
- Company car v company allowance 313 1
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 444 9
- Company formation and bank account 468 9
- Owning overseas property 372 2
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 295 1
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 673
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 412
- Property letting & CAs 405
- 2015 tax year end 401
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 399
- FCA regulated company in a small group 349
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 324
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 244
- Costly Accounting Software contract 231
- DTA tie-breaker issue 221