How much did you pay for your website
Had a contract extension (total time length 2 years)
what is the appropriate method to depreciation
How do you value a flat that is part of the business premises
Asking for all sorts of stuff that to me is over and above...
Locally exempt services to appear on ECSL?
where does one show subcontractors payments by a book keeping co in C tax return
What are reasonable HMRC penalties under"let property campaign"
Benefits in kind: employees who benefit from client entertainment and alcohol consumed on-premises
Is this a fair way to charge?
Why are taxable pay and NICable pay different?
What to do if I'm in Full time Employment and a director of a just started company as well?
Private Schooling for Company Directors Children
Prior year tax collected through tax code - is this tax included in the "tax deducted" fig
Capital allowances - hire purchase or operating lease?
Should I be charging VAT on B2B Sponsorship if teh "customer" is in the USA?
Does individual company in group need to disclose this?
Goodwill & selling a business to a Ltd Company
Is Gibraltar classified as "UK" for regards of being abroad?
84861 questions and 348760 replies from 27513 members
- How much did you pay for your website 48 2
- Charging for book-keeping on a 'per transaction' basis 512 9
- Would this fall into IR35 50 2
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 867 8
- Company Accounts - Limited company 342 3
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,565 27
- Who can I refer leads to? 1,197 16
- Computers & Network Depreciation 140 3
- Capital Allowances and Hire Purchase 173 3
- Awkward IP 332 3
- Let Property Campaign 241 4
- DTL adjustement in P &L 176 4
- R & D 189 2
- Bookkeeping Package 542 7
- practice planning 526 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,186 29
- Expenses management strategy 1,007 12
- Employment status 406 8
- Benefits in kind: employees who benefit from client entertainment and alcohol consumed on-premises 224 3
- sub contractors payments in C tax return 177 1
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 577
- CTA study material 562
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 337
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 257
- Employment related securities question 204
- CCJ and Shareholder/ Director ramifications 178
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 178
- ATED Penalties 175
- AIM Stocks and IHT 159
- Foreign Premium Distributions 133