To claim do you submit an EPS once or each month?
Import VAT can be set off against output VAT liability or not
Do you build your own application or just recommend off shelf packages you are familiar with.
Are you entitled to two allowances
The new employer basic tools includes an optional reason for late submission box - why?
Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability?
recovery of S455 on informal winding
What's the best option for a non resident director of a limited company to be paid?
What's the best way of owning a 4-way property partnership?
Can Final Dividend be approved by Shareholders on draft accounts
I have a client interested in buying a buy-to-let property with an interest only mortgage.
Does IR35 bite where an individual is working as a contractor for an EU company?
Help with preparing first set of accounts
Can tax relief be claimed if paying for partner?
PPR sold with planning permission to redevelop
Trying to get hold of anyone at HMRC to discuss this matter is increasingly frustrating.
Can a 'Care home' claim employers allowance
81081 questions and 326126 replies from 25639 members
- Employment Allowance Self employed and Company 144 1
- Share restructure 216 6
- Company Takeover Accounting policies 55 2
- Do you design it or pick what's out there? 183 4
- Import VAT can be set off against output VAT liability or not 38 2
- VAT registration threshold 597 22
- £2000 Employment Allowance 62 1
- Anyone else seen incorrect tax code notices - rather worring! 665 16
- Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability? 272 5
- First RTI P45 133 1
- EC VAT registration - place of supply 81 2
- How best to own a 4-way property partnership 125 1
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 160 2
- Gross sales to purchases 161 1
- I know ... 1,262 4
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 697 18
- Tax on principal private residence 238 4
- extra 5p per mile for passengers 237 3
- What are the typical deductible expenses? 266 2
- Personal pension contributions 268 4
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 704
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 474
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 309
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 283
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 248
- growth voucher supplier 225
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 189
- VAT on Gaming Machines 172
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 159
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 156