Service Charge Accountant Career Options
Client owns three houses.expenditure on three rents from one
Apparent problem with HMRC software
Can I be employed & self employed on one certificate?
charitble accounts for a company ltd by guarantee
Nichola Ross Martin
I now communicate with many clients via email.
Hi, I had worked as a locum medical consultant back in 2010 and filled my tax return at the time.
Should Employer pay directly for expenses, or employee and the employee expenses reimbursed
followed by sale of the business and then sale of the property
Question regarding correct treatment of sales and costs in a joint operation
What would you do in this situation?
Projecting a professional image and chosing the right quality of paper.
Farmer in partnership with wife investing in wind turbine, owns the land.
Accounting treatment for two companies
84961 questions and 349480 replies from 27562 members
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 262 10
- Interest relief before property is rented out 119 2
- Dividend 319 6
- FRS and Debtors 146 2
- What's in a name ? 526 6
- Helping out a friend 423 8
- Problem with CT600 return boxes AC229 & AC230 (Accelerated capital allowances) 225 7
- Use of Home for Sole Trader 406 5
- ACCA practice certificates 321 4
- Dress code 838 21
- How much did you pay for your website 1,552 26
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,272 36
- Umbrella Companies 260 3
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 263 4
- Tax on grant a lease - no proceeds 171 2
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 510 3
- What would you do in this situation? 812 15
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 319 5
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 595 16
- Project being run jointly 264 3
- CTA study material 736
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 457
- Employment related securities question 294
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 289
- AIM Stocks and IHT 264
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 239
- Expat pension contributions? 227
- Trust for Employee 221
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 212
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 138