Client - agency - PSC - worker - who's responsible?
A local firm are advising their clients I am working from home rather than telling them I have left.
what sort of accounting tasks are required in an estate agents?
Does my company have 1 associated company or 2
Have you ever been asked to sign them in your own individual name rather than firm's name?
CAn I get HMRC to agree not to enquire into trust return
New client where last year director bonus = next 9 months salary
How to calculate the flat rate t/o in this scenario
2015 Payroll year end
can this be done?
Accountant put me on the wrong scheme
We've recently taken on the bookkeeping and management accounts for a client who uses FreeAgent
Relief on expenditure on company car
I have worked for a firm on a self employed basis and never signed a restrictive agreement
Scaffolding added to total yearly (2013/2014) expenses instead of being filled with CIS monthly retu
Can sole traders claim pension tax relief at source, or only through self-assessment?
Payroll Software & Auto Enrolement
Just received a student loan deduction notification which should have been applied to February'
What software deals with this
90329 questions and 384755 replies from 29935 members
- Signed accounts for a lender 210 10
- Goodie bag 2,321 68
- Practising options 429 6
- Self-employed or Ltd Company or seek employment 389 10
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 459 5
- Clients have been told I'm working from home 215 7
- FreeAgent question 255 7
- Software recommendations? 370 5
- can I approach clients ? 647 10
- Latest scam e-mails 129 1
- BrightPay 939 27
- Budget 2015 predictions 597 14
- Regular Director bonus 189 3
- Have the new quarterly employer returns been finalised and where do you get them? 196 1
- accounting in estate agents 87 1
- Network marketing client - how does it work? 358 7
- Corporation Tax Software 228 5
- AAT or ATT 397 6
- Retrospectively change VAT scheme? 279 5
- Accts software 300 3
- Possible Partnership? 666
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 528
- New Fangled Penalties 459
- Fuming! 438
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 327
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 266
- Outsource Data Entry 247
- Moving away from CCH software 244
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 241
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 190