is this possible?
Client went onto standard rate scheme and now wants to go back to flat rate
Director of a company has taken on directorship of a sports club
Claiming a capital allowance when a vehicle is exchanged.
Can anyone comment on the efficacy of Creditserve data?
Can it VAT register and reclaim VAT
Canadian RPB consolidation not reflected in List 3
Has the government failed to match rhetoric with action?
HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for?
Client just advised me that he has had a company car
PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation?
Will new LLP tax rules encourage accounting firms to become limited companies?
Can UK ACCA Practice prepare accounts for Indian company?
Capital Allowances and Incorporation
81263 questions and 327179 replies from 25726 members
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 1,822 15
- husband and wife dividends 252 3
- Entrepreneurs Relief 138 4
- PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation? 91 2
- LLP members share of profits 488 28
- Business travel apps 103 3
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 42 1
- HMRC request for Sage Back Up 2,092 23
- How often can you change VAT scheme in a year? 54 2
- VAT Option to tax 377 10
- Value pricing 2,430 99
- Secondment expenses 71 3
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 277 4
- BEST CPD COURSE 132 2
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 303 17
- VAT BOX 6 & 7 errors 109 5
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 358 2
- Sage payroll 658 14
- Client has been fined by HMRC 841 18
- Consortium relief and bad debts 87 4
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 895
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 627
- Free Tax Legislation? 386
- Director Loan account operation 384
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 309
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 308
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 281
- Paye procedures for CVA 213
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 212
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 169