Is canteen allowance available for bought in food?
Would prefer a recommendation than a sales pitch!
What should this taxpayer do?
Liquidator wont respond or help.
when is 2nd installment due for new tax year?
VAT on reselling insurance
Tax implications of "motivational" gifts
Anyone else heard about this?
Tax return penalties
Refusing to even consider claiming capital allowances on their clients property portfolios
Who should I vote for in the General Election?
Which cloud software for VAT partial exemption?
Problem with autosum on one worksheet, not the other
What other immediate options are available to practice apart from an ACCA practising certificate?
Query about eligibility for the new Marriage Allowance
If I anticipate their may be exit costs at the end of a contract should I recognise profit in initia
VATand personal tax on holiday lettings
How cost effective and reliable is Outsourcing Data Entry for small accountancy practices?
90277 questions and 384407 replies from 29917 members
- Software recommendations? 285 4
- Goodie bag 118 2
- Budget 2015 predictions 188 5
- Husband Wife let property 138 2
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 440 8
- Career in Practice 122 2
- Relevant life plan 344 8
- Limited Company expenses 377 8
- Physiotherapy And Vat 195 6
- Telemarketing 163 4
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 157 1
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 143 1
- New tax codes for ex-employees 181 3
- how to value rental space 104 3
- Directors loan - no longer a director 331 4
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 70 1
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 464 5
- Output tax for retailer 265 6
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 451 11
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,938 32
- Possible Partnership? 604
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 501
- New Fangled Penalties 410
- Clubs and Taxable Income 332
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 299
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 255
- Loans to other companies 244
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 214
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 212
- Outsource Data Entry 211