A Jersey company is recharging a portion of a group insurance policy to a UK sub- should the UK sub
What are other practitioners using
Removal of a director whose appointment is invalid
UK resident receives USA pension, is it eligble of 10% deduction?
UK-registered company offering consultancy online to UK and US
VAT on hotel payments received in advance
Macro deletes cells but Ctrl Z then useless.
They have different tax year end dates.
Expat in Germany but have undeclared rental income. how to report it.
£1,300 PENALTY but no tax to pay
Partnership incorporating into an LLP. Do I need to inform HMRC?
How is the capital distribution treated for a UK resident?
87533 questions and 366543 replies from 28702 members
- CIS software 18 1
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 127 7
- Settlement discount 89 4
- Homing sandwiches 406 10
- CT600 72 2
- signature required 471 21
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 496 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 170 5
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 156 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 105 2
- Pratice Management Software 81 1
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 199 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 118 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 183 2
- Related Party Transactions 108 2
- UK resident receiving USA pension 98 1
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 465 9
- Sage payroll alternatives 756 13
- More AE! 761 17
- Web sites 247 3
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,236
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 810
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 517
- Digita Hosted Software 334
- Credit where credit's due....... 310
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 235
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 189
- TheTax Donut 178
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 157
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 157