Tax Agents and advisers need a 'PRIORITY LOG-IN BUTTON'
If my employer proceeds to submit a false tax return which I know about?
Any one noticed - the declaration on the VAT return is wrong?
How best to approach it with client
How do you work out the approtionment
Hasn't been accounted for by new client
Are these allowable - she didn't let for 3 months?
Client was gifted a 1/3 share in a rental property (residential) 15 years ago by a relative.
Directors taking money out of business, how to record in sage instant accounts.
Where to enter and what tax reclaimable
computer retail shop with workshop service and repairs on flat rate tax but it's holding back t
Effect on the issuing company
penalty for late paye registration
When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing?
88088 questions and 370135 replies from 28923 members
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 471 17
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 53 2
- Will I need to resign? 73 1
- Paper tax return 85 3
- Start up allowance? 336 11
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,331 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 227 3
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 160 1
- AIA or IFA 425 7
- Surely not? 423 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 625 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 356 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 348 7
- Late Registration for VAT 348 11
- Old CGT loss 170 2
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 261 5
- Nominal Ledger 343 10
- Share structures 140 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,150 19
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 341 5