How to stopTaxfiler computation stating unused losses to carry forward
How is this for a rubbish bank account
A Director of a Ltd Company let a general Manager run the company, and if anything goes wrong the general manager is responsible?
I have a ltd Company, and I have a general manager run te company and due to his negligence or error
Can a Director have monthly pay, but not pay any NIC's?
Switching to flat rate from standard rate
How to apportion carriage & packing between commodity codes?
Close Ltd and be taxed as a sole trader
What do you put in the VAT field when booking bills for organisations on VAT FRS?
New client forgot to take stock count at the year end
What software is available to file a corporation tax return for a company that only has investment i
Beneficiary acquired losses on shares from trust - what happens if there is part disposal?
Related party disclosure where expenses are prepayments or income is deferred
Instructions on how to pay the £30,000
Business Set up cost for rental property-Capital or operating cost
Time to change the tone of answers?
Concerned about our accountants advice
Can we make a capital allowances claim for our client.
How fair to the tax man do we need to be in this scenario?
89141 questions and 377075 replies from 29407 members
- Loss carry back in Taxfiler 13 1
- Most cr*p bank account ever? 80 1
- calculate mortgage interest 296 2
- Advice on letting a client go ? 558 10
- client can't/won't pay 1,500 26
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 685 26
- Directors NIC's 124 5
- VAT field when booking bills for organisations on VAT FRS 56 1
- Entrepreneurs relief 138 2
- Declaration of interest 181 7
- Do we have to register for VAT? 402 8
- New client forgot to take stock count at the year end 234 6
- A Director of a Ltd Company let a general Manager run the company, and if anything goes wrong the general manager is responsible? 82 1
- White van man 824 27
- Close Ltd and be taxed as a sole trader 138 5
- Company Van taxable benefit 144 4
- Reclaiming VAT on unpaid invoices 97 3
- Unbelievable!! 747 6
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 384 1
- Receipt bank 296 6
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 872
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 568
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 533
- Latest phishing scam 462
- Entrepreneurs' relief 411
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 335
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 317
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 239
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 219
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 162