No such thing as a free lunch
Limited company is buying commercial property for use in the trade
Non-resident non-doms CGT and IHT on UK assets
Recommendation for CPD provider
Transfer of shares paperwork
What is a reasonable fee for providing access?
Sub-postmasters p60 for NI but self employed for tax which one for CB?
What are the usual terms of licence
We're a very small company with 1k loan from StartupLoans.
I am an ACCA Part Qualified. Can i offer Accounts and book keeping services to the public?
Whether warm clothing is allowable as health and safety for outdoors ST
Can you claim VAT off bank statements?
Has anyone used Red Flag Alert from Begbies Traynor as a new business database?
HMRC fax numbers are a joke
Easiest way to prepare IXBRL tax comp and CT600 for a property investment company
I'm not 100% certain I've followed the right route here!
Never done it nor really wanted to
Company paying for the director's Medical insurance
Property joint names - mortgage only in one name
Goverment and software projects dont mix
They lied to Parliamentary select committee.
72294 questions and 277164 replies from 21458 members
- Starting up in Practice 1,301 54
- Can you recommend a payroll bureau? 241 3
- Getting client rebates paid into your account 394 9
- Is thermal underwear for an outdoor first aid instructor health and safety or not allowable? 460 9
- Flat rate scheme 280 7
- Telephone providers 207 4
- Successor Auditor information request 249 4
- VAT Inspection - Missing Receipts 391 5
- Online CPD vs Evening and Weekend Courses 178 2
- Outsourced payroll function 489 8
- Is Universal credit software project destined to be another Government software white elephant 253 5
- How to extract large sums 281 2
- Child benefit high income tax charge and sub-postmasters 187 4
- Transfer of own company shares between spouses 184 3
- AccountingWeb meetup? 2,446 59