Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement
Has anyone else had this happen?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Finance lease van was stolen - how to account for it?
Is tax claim for website costs now denied
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
Accounting treatment for Investment in shares
father gives a loan for a company and wants to be paid from a different associated company
Invoice from supplier without trading/any address
US resident trading in UK through property development partnership.
Do a husband and wife qualify for rent a room relief when operating a small guesthouse as a partners
Do I account for it in the years accounts?
Account and Taxable Profit
97889 questions and 429657 replies from 33347 members
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 147 8
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 28 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 219 4
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 108 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 75 3
- AccountingWEB survey 339 4
- An IT question 341 8
- Maintenance company for buy to let 107 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,107 38
- Disengagement Help! 1,400 21
- Is it possible to link documents into transactions in Sage? 77 1
- Accounting for stolen van? 204 3
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,158 21
- Capital losses on foreign property 155 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 687 10
- self employed losses 174 1
- Unpaid fees 469 9
- Vat payable on van 310 2
- Accounting for corporation tax 585 13
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 618 12