CGT on UK property for non-residents
HMRCs requests do not seem relevant to the enquiry - how to respond?
HMRC have calculated interest to 14 December 2014 but payment was made on 4 February 2014
what is the best (cost effective) way of converting director loan into equity
tax treatment for the income from lease extension
Is a new front door allowable?
New business trying to decide on accounting software
How do you treat income taxed in two countries when the tax years are different?
Flat Rate VAT and Ltd Company Letting own Property
What rates of income tax apply to a trust in receipt of mineral royalties?
Making sure it is allowable
My VAT return dates and year end don't coincide, is there a standard way to account for this?
Is there any downside to opting out of Child Benefit?
How to account for finance lease rentals within the tax computation
Filling out employment page for directorship
Error while filling corporation tax return
Can you treat the interest and bank charges on a portfolio as an expense against the income earned f
Any help welcome
Anyone got any recommendations?
87573 questions and 366777 replies from 28716 members
- Payment plans for clients 285 4
- How a company director can keep paying £833 76 4
- Community awards 2014 - first category 193 7
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 476 14
- Employee steeling client data 119 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,357 23
- Small bus. accounting software with departments 190 5
- Subsistence Exclusions 133 3
- Insurance Claims - Legal Services 93 1
- CT600 275 9
- VAT Office Grimsby 214 4
- signature required 914 34
- i want to get the reserves below 25K 193 1
- Can you help me spot errors? 339 4
- format cell to exclude decimals 333 17
- WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT HMRC? 157 2
- Form VAT 600 FRS 90 1
- Dividend Waiver and Settlement Legislation 154 2
- Supply of service to EU community body exempt from VAT 98 1
- Lease 149 4
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,309
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 855
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 550
- Credit where credit's due....... 342
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 262
- TheTax Donut 234
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 191
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 183
- Director's business mileage 152
- Sole trader CPD 146