Statue to demand CT payment there and then?
Higher-paid employees in 2013-14 have received huge tax bills - why has this happened under RTI?
Is it possible for an interior designer to provide services as an individual (not VAT registered) an
What happens to the Directors Loan when you dissolve a company
How do I enter Opening Balances on Sage when P&L is a Loss
When and how much should be charged to the client
Directors salary and car below PA - is tax payable ?
What are the implications for my client?
Just something i'm mulling over....
Effect of Samadian? Manuals up to date?
We have a new client (year end 31 March) who is writing off goodwill over 20 years.
Travel Expenses Self Employed Sub-Contractor
Accounting and tax treatment
Can or will BPT cope with auto-enrolment?
88101 questions and 370261 replies from 28928 members
- ACCA - still making me laugh 219 2
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 161 6
- Start up allowance? 462 13
- Old CGT loss 324 9
- New Starter Checklist 304 9
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 439 7
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 810 22
- Goodwill complications 349 7
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 585 21
- TaxCalc Accounts production 255 3
- HMRC Distraint 247 2
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 210 2
- Will I need to resign? 696 9
- What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada 132 3
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 391 8
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 459 7
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 1,049 16
- How to explain this to someone 279 1
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,428 20
- Should Nominal Ledger be given to new accountant 666 15