company dissolved but HMRC do not want the CT600 nor corporation tax
What do I need to set up in order to keep things right
at the end of a UTR on a payslip?
Tax on dividend in my company who is employee in other company
Pre-trading expenditure on purchase of a cafe
Directors Salary and Self Assessment (PAYE)
Query with possible refund but P11d taken into account??
Two weeks grace on self assessment where repayment is due?
A Director of a Ltd Company let a general Manager run the company, and if anything goes wrong the general manager is responsible?
I have a ltd Company, and I have a general manager run te company and due to his negligence or error
Can a Director have monthly pay, but not pay any NIC's?
How to apportion carriage & packing between commodity codes?
What software is available to file a corporation tax return for a company that only has investment i
Beneficiary acquired losses on shares from trust - what happens if there is part disposal?
Instructions on how to pay the £30,000
Time to change the tone of answers?
Concerned about our accountants advice
Can we make a capital allowances claim for our client.
90136 questions and 383515 replies from 29859 members
- More Auto enrolment (sorry) 47 1
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 1,070 29
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 435 8
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 223 6
- VAT silly question 2,266 51
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 170 6
- Classic cars investment 156 4
- Ceasing to trade when legal action being taken.. 252 3
- Cater Allen Commission 135 3
- How do I complain about an FCCA accountant 251 4
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 728 20
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 130 1
- VAT on 'educational' services - UK and overseas 81 1
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 128 1
- Sage 2010 data corruption 137 5
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 505 13
- Sage at it again? 372 5
- BrightPay 514 13
- Is this a scam? 1,609 27
- S455 463 21
- Benchmarking 473
- Possible Partnership? 419
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 403
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 391
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 335
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 198
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 182
- Income tax on foreign dividends 175
- Clubs and Taxable Income 173
- Late reply from HMRC 173