Situations are not too complex. Iris seems expensive.
The landlord has installed solar pv panels on the farmhouse.
Is a company van allowable for a Business Consultant
What to do with the general pool!
early setback of losses
mobile phone allowance to employees - does it go through payroll?
Client is trading through LLP and distributing profits through a Ltd Co
Can I delay issuing a P45 until all commissions have been paid?
Could Gym Membership be an allowable deduction?
Is the 5% VAT charged on utility bills reclaimable as input VAT?
Is this relatively straightforward or very time consuming and complicated?
Payments on account
NIC late class 4 claim for deferment reg. 100 maximum
Some of our clients have received new tax codes for 12-13 but.
Is there a limited to the number of times you can make a period of grace election?
The TCO are using the child element originally announced and not the final figure
91017 questions and 388995 replies from 30223 members
- What do you all do in your spare time? 524 26
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 302 6
- Can software startup claim VAT refund during development? 131 6
- Tax implications on building an 'office' 173 2
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 280 7
- VAT on employee loan 238 2
- VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad. 152 3
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 689 18
- Partial PPR relief to non-resident after 05 Apr 2015 144 1
- Purchased Goodwill 73 1
- Accounting Package for Projects 62 2
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 73 1
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 184 4
- Recruitment agencies 577 1
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 510 20
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 194 4
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 262 9
- HMRC RANT!!!! 456 8
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,369 19
- Scams are not always obvious 2,011 33
- New Fangled Penalties 1,072
- Moving away from CCH software 925
- QROP pension input amounts 423
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 370
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 334
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 309
- fraud 259
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 235
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 206
- Construction CIS LLP Company 189