Salary during the period earned overseas and taxed
AIA query on addition & disposal in same AP
How does the employer apply under Section 690 ITEPA 2003 for a direction from HMRC to operate PAYE o
Does the phrase "in accordance with" include a time element
I can't save or submit my accounts using the HMRC software!
Can a VAT exempt business reclaim the VAT on a property purchase via an LLP?
Administrative Error resulting in unauthorised payment charge
What is best for a short term contract & recommendations?
sole trader actor revenue recognition
A few years ago I was asked by a client to be a lasting power of attorney.
owner moving into furnished holiday home
Can someone confirm s419 tax calculation?
Should Employers Contributions Be On Tax Return?
Striking off the offshore company in seychelles
Does the salary sacrificed need to match the voucher value?
Is the Government using tax refunds to finance their overdraft?
Client receives Hong Kong (Crown Agents) Pension.
Outrageous, or what?
Would the purchase of a book of consumer debt be outside the scope of VAT?
Adjustment rates for board/lodgings.
VAT code to post Dummy Credits & Invoices
Furnished Holiday Lets and Inheritance Tax
91992 questions and 394615 replies from 30673 members
- What is the law regarding selling your Ltd company to another? 64 5
- Employer Allowance & Transfer of Business 26 1
- Summer festivals! 325 13
- Do you need to account for a director loan separate from the current account 165 2
- Do accountants work at home? 777 21
- Can I pay into a pension? 262 8
- The Accountancy Party: What’s in your manifesto? 245 5
- Tax Implications for Selling a Subsidiary 58 2
- SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS 149 4
- Selling a property at a loss. Does HMRC still require a tax return 40 1
- I used to think HMRC contact lines couldnt get any worse................ 417 11
- Merging my businesses 290 4
- Where has Portia gone? 6,443 122
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 881 22
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 256 1
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,097 19
- new investor structure 223 1
- Furnished Holiday Lets & VAT 180 7
- Overlap profit 375 8
- VAT on Security Services to Foreign Companies. 109 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 884
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 472
- Sanzar 362
- Digital marketing focus group 319
- Fit for purpose 215
- career 189
- Continuity Agreement 188
- Buyback 179
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 170
- Isle of Man payroll 168