Using latest version of HMRC Basic PAye software but give P60 for 2011
Grants Received - where to credit
and now replacement items purchased - can they claim?
client pays insurance on behalf of customer and gets money back - VAT treatment?
Who pays VAT on goods delivered DDP
If ltd company made no payments during years does it need to submit P35?
okay to put £1 since HMRC online does not accept nil submissions?
Home working expenses Limited Company
How would you classify a franchise fee for preregistration VAT?
Access to HMRC Record of CIS Deductions
confusion over RCSL and ECSL for services
End of year payroll info sent in March - reminder received in May
Struggling to undersntad the right approach to who pays what
Garage gone over VAT threshold
Consultant anaesthetist and IR35?
I have a client on the CIS scheme, his boss is not provide wageslips or if he does they do not match
An old A & M Trust is to be wound up - CGT or IHT?
Is tax treaty protection available?
89001 questions and 376299 replies from 29347 members
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 1,403 63
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 343 12
- Tax Penalty overeaction 588 11
- calculate mortgage interest 132 1
- Auto enrolment 1,646 27
- AIA 213 5
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 594 27
- Depreciation 172 1
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 146 3
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 231 6
- Window Comb Binder Cover 189 3
- client can't/won't pay 464 13
- Help - Capital Allowance 211 6
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 259 6
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 273 9
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,196 18
- 5% penalty on late payment 286 3
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 233 5
- HMRC SA software error? 197 2
- Plant & Machinery for commercial property 182 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 797
- Copy Wanted 507
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 465
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 458
- Latest phishing scam 296
- Entrepreneurs' relief 284
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 278
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 259
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 246
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 245