Do HMRC actually want the huge number of superfluous returns they solicit and would they cope if the
Do I have any tax implications if I am not self employed
investing pension fund into annuity
Tax patent income received by a retired person
First post made - please go easy on me!!!
Does shared usage or employee-paid furnishing change anything?
Turnover Recognition for Groupon Sales
Have any of you [or your clients] overcome issues with Real Time Information and Apple operating sys
Sage 50 Accounts 2008 - EC sales & Purchases for VAT Registration
I have bought a demo unit, that will last 12 months, how do I post it ?
Avoid a PAYE penalty
Should VAT be charged on sale of intellectual property? And at what point?
Are the provision horse riding lessons exempted from VAT?
My client is going to import and Ebay
Client been stitched up would you help get justice.
1 shareholder co with 2 trades. Wishes to separate into 2 co's.
97927 questions and 429896 replies from 33368 members
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 111 2
- Closing down loss-making company 172 3
- AccountingWEB survey 451 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,092 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 768 10
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 754 5
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 301 1
- Mortgage Reference 676 9
- BrightPay quirks 349 5
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,385 50
- VAT disaggregation 148 2
- Gift aid procedure please? 550 6
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 440 11
- Xerocon 2016 1,351 38
- Letter to new accountants and whether to mention criminal conviction. 266 2
- Appointment of director 127 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 230 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 297 3
- Rounding errors on CT600 376 7
- Insovent companies 936 19