Buying tools/equipment from an employee
Is VAT chargeable on 3rd party vouchers bought and then supplied to a customer
Why is it that finding a UK pro bono accountant is enitrely impossible in the UK?
Does the rule operate convert a Life Interest Trust to a Bare Trust?
Substantial Shareholding Exemption
Tribunal decisions re vat disaggregation.
2nd installment SA adjusted when return filed
allowable travel expenses to pick-up lorry?
Wondering if selling merchandise at a show needs further accounting treatment
Can a company accrue a donation to charity in their accounts?
Are student loan repayments calculated on a non cumulative basis?
Sole Trader VAT & CAsClaim on Motorcycle
Which is simplest?
Employers contribtions on dividends
If anyone can confirm or otherwise comment on my calculations I'd be grateful.
Universial Credit will be unworkable for your clients
Standing data conversion
Can fees for training be treated as Gift Aid donations?
How do I deal with the balance sheet
90343 questions and 384863 replies from 29942 members
- Auto enrolment 156 2
- starting a ltd company with intangible assets 104 3
- Registration as self-employed 157 2
- Clients have been told I'm working from home 1,049 15
- Corporation Tax Software 405 12
- VAT on commision and connected persons 88 1
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 673 18
- How to end partnership for HMRC 102 1
- First year's sole trader accounts and 2014/2015 tax return 158 1
- Electric Vehicle company car battery rental - how is it taxed? 112 4
- Regular Director bonus 453 11
- Careers advice - is it worth moving from an SME to a corporate? 153 1
- BrightPay 1,098 35
- HMRC Summons for £14k 543 7
- SA REFUND; DEFRAUDED BY UNKNOWN PARTY 366 5
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 1,125 17
- BIK for an electric car 171 2
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,642 90
- How do I save face? 2,410 14
- Goodie bag 3,124 72
- Possible Partnership? 694
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 538
- Fuming! 519
- New Fangled Penalties 468
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 336
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 278
- Moving away from CCH software 267
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 259
- Outsource Data Entry 259
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 208