If the UK comapny pay dividend to its only Germaqn nation share holder. What is the tax situation.
One director - one home - two companies
company still trading but no redundancy payment
Tax return for a Working Men's Club
How should you stand your ground as a junior partner without influence
Withholding tax from Indian income - accounting treatment
Mortgage Broker excluded trade for EIS?
Mortgage interest incurred post letting tax relievable?
Client wishing to get charitable status
A financier buy in 80% equity of ltd X, in return he provides management services and a promise to p
How do i treat "non table element"
Is the money I'm putting into the company monthly directors loans or something else ?
Is it possible to claim VAT on Integral features & other capital items on registration?
New investor requests shares for capital investment.
We're conducting a straw poll to see how widespread this trend might be.
Inter company lending with common shareholders
Is a license for an immigration application allowable
Swedish National wanting to start UK Ltd Co
Can above be claimed by self-employed workers?
If a director takes money without authorisation does s455 apply?
first year limited company sold an asset bought across from sole trader business AIA
Rental Income Issues,Late Filing
Rental property funded from offset account savings
99937 questions and 442250 replies from 34178 members
- Setting up a practice 169 3
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 627 17
- Stamp Duty 281 4
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 221 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,766 21
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 457 5
- Incorporation of gp practise 168 1
- Love is in the air 416 5
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 251 9
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,010 46
- Very large share capital by mistake 329 3
- Client Paperwork Retention? 550 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 564 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 329 4
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 347 2
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 381 9
- Reimbursing director travel costs 433 6
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 453 8
- Sage 50 VAT Return 280 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 526 1
- DTA tie-breaker issue 295
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 281
- CGT for NOn UK residents 278
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 274
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 249
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 236
- Apprenticeship Levy 232
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 219
- Capital Gains personal representatives 219
- Discretionary payment to sick employee 193