Are there recommended fonts an accountant should use?
Client has Sage 50 with Protean for service/stock, needs more analysis by department/cost centre
Client starting to charge reduced rate VAT
Dissolved company but accountant chasing for previous accounts prep fee.
We use Sage50 for Purchase Ledger and for all reporting.. VAT returns etc.
Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company
Agreeing the extent of chattels for SDLT, for sale post April 2014
Service Charge Accountant Career Options
Apparent problem with HMRC software
charitble accounts for a company ltd by guarantee
I now communicate with many clients via email.
Should Employer pay directly for expenses, or employee and the employee expenses reimbursed
Question regarding correct treatment of sales and costs in a joint operation
Projecting a professional image and chosing the right quality of paper.
Farmer in partnership with wife investing in wind turbine, owns the land.
Accounting treatment for two companies
Is it possible to add additional tables to those held in the wizard?
85547 questions and 353978 replies from 27844 members
- 100% Xero practice 2,588 49
- capital gains on PPR 335 17
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,552 33
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 725 29
- Devolved HMRC? 75 1
- PAYE 251 5
- What accounting software is there for Irish Accounts? 207 2
- Working from home - time apportionment 181 1
- incorrect PAYE statements 248 3
- TMA 1970 - fixed penalties appeals 127 1
- Cloud based payroll sofware? 496 8
- Does anyone use quotation software? 150 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,125 452
- What is the best, tax efficient way to sell 40% shares in your start-up business for approx £1m 434 5
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 343 10
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 443 10
- How can customer service quality vary between the basic pension firms? 392 5
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 579 10
- Will this AIA be disallowed when asset transferred to Ltd Co 351 12
- Direct Debit - no receipts 318 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,326
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 488
- National Insurance 378
- Non Resident 302
- Franchise income and costs 267
- Hands on experience of Digita 223
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 198
- Employer's Helpline 170
- employment capital allowances 167
- CIS paid under reg 9 162