QB has lost a previous VAT return - what to do?
Dispensing with accounting periods, with nested ledgers.
Is accounting and the ACA for me or should I change careers?
Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme?
How to delete a password protected company from Sage?
Which company is best for online new company formation?
Can I use the approved mileage rates in a Limited Company?
Who will provide the letters option next year?
Locally exempt services to appear on ECSL?
Benefits in kind: employees who benefit from client entertainment and alcohol consumed on-premises
What to do if I'm in Full time Employment and a director of a just started company as well?
Private Schooling for Company Directors Children
Does individual company in group need to disclose this?
Intercompany invoices - not vat or group
Fraud and money laundering.
I have to give my finance career a clear heading, and would love to get an input from seasoned accou
85533 questions and 353821 replies from 27838 members
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 374 18
- 100% Xero practice 2,350 43
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 237 5
- 40% rule for travel expenses 162 1
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 317 5
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,127 56
- Cash injection by shareholder 138 3
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 273 8
- PRR 266 12
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 177 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,485 424
- corp tax software 355 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 446 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 469 7
- Which tax box 193 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 139 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 259 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 217 6
- References for clients 222 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 165 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,299
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 464
- National Insurance 361
- Non Resident 280
- Franchise income and costs 258
- Hands on experience of Digita 211
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 171
- Employer's Helpline 160
- employment capital allowances 152
- CIS paid under reg 9 144