overdrawn directors loan account
Services are provided in UK and gifts are bought and sold in India.
We are building a platform which allows people to sell their tutoring services.
If a director pays himself no salary but reimburses himself expenses, does the company need to regis
Can a subbie register online or even paper?
If someone makes a living renovating properties while he lives in them (one at a time) and has no ot
What happens with monies drawn from a dissolved company
What period will first vat returns after change of Vat stagger cover?
CT on private use contributions
Shared company car benefit
Client's customer's loss adjuster says VAT should not be charged
How do "they" estimate the income?
Four separate taxable persons for VAT?
Why would Withholding tax not be reclaimable in the UK?
Reclaiming VAT on regular costs (DD) without VAT invoice
HMRC not aware of a Reg 72
Temporary workplace and travel expenses for doctor
Simple question is this a clever way to avoid PAYE and NI?
Categories on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme
Does commercial cleaning companies need to registered with CIB?
90147 questions and 383591 replies from 29863 members
- Capital Gain? 409 11
- IHT Query 67 2
- Reversing out RTI 117 5
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 297 9
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 847 22
- Gift or Capital Gain? 302 8
- Sage instant bank rec - is it possible to clear past transactions and reconcile from a given month? 271 6
- BrightPay 614 18
- Classic cars investment 243 7
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 235 3
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 324 7
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 349 7
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 273 9
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 273 2
- H&W company 253 3
- VAT on sale of Vehicle 210 3
- tax teatment of index linked mortgage repayment 174 2
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 192 1
- Does anyone use a cloud based payroll software 811 32
- VAT silly question 2,417 56
- Benchmarking 497
- Possible Partnership? 441
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 415
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 415
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 361
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 216
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 212
- Clubs and Taxable Income 204
- Income tax on foreign dividends 195
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 189