Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
How do you work out the approtionment
How to batch input data into Xero quickly?
Integration between Xero and Stitchlabs is embarrassingly bad. When will they do something about it?
Any ideas on how to submit 250 SH01 forms for one company?
Can anyone recommend an electronic search service
Looking for suggestions for our Christmas countdown.
Curious about providing tech advice to clients?
Software as an intangible asset owned by Limited company's director transferred to his company
Having to upgrade from XP
We had umeployment under 3% from 1945 to 1970.
Will the outcome be admin penalty or court?
Should we absorb the cost or the client
Clients reports are run on cash basis, despite company setting
Technology Champ nominations here please!
Co Sec software recommendations
I am looking for a thin client machine and looking for any recomendations
Suspected or Invalid Employment Support Allowance fraud
What practical steps can I take to accelerate my improvement?
88112 questions and 370342 replies from 28933 members
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 253 3
- Cocaine anyone? 102 2
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,460 21
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 809 25
- ACCA - still making me laugh 436 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 244 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 314 11
- Tax return software for remote working 467 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 520 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 432 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 444 9
- How to purchase business premises? 156 2
- Will I need to resign? 815 10
- Childcare vouchers 171 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 273 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 299 6
- VAT avoidance? 230 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 186 3
- PAYE coding out 190 3
- Follower cases 575 2
- Hive up 470
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 438
- corporate hierarchy 416
- Advice - 247
- Amortisation of Goodwill 218
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 206
- WWOOFers 201
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 186
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 181
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 178