I'm about to refer my first client to Xero, should I partner with Xero?
Sage report not picking up entries after a certain date
Work flow management and tracking - how is it handled for you?
Reducing a directors investment in a ltd company
sage line 50 bank reconcilation crashing!
Is Xero the only online software with document management?
Do you have a favourite spot in your area? Do you use an app to help find cool new places?
I need to covert minutes to decimals of hours, but my forumal works on a 24 hour period
Are you still using Excel and what are you using it for?
Entrepreneur's relief on sales of shares between related parties
Iris openaudit for audit exempt companies
Innovative ideas for using sage drive with subcontractors?
We are looking to go paperless and would like to know the benefits and pitfalls of Document Manageme
93809 questions and 405397 replies from 31455 members
- Where to put refund 45 2
- New Website Look 367 11
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 171 7
- Independent Review of a Company Limited by Guarantee 104 4
- Payment on account and EIS relief 96 2
- Xero - Should I partner with them 166 2
- Fee reasonable or OTT? 1,446 16
- CGT on compulsory purchase cpmpensation re lease 57 1
- Just for fun. 567 21
- VAT - TOGC 89 2
- Edible spam? 376 12
- Capitalisation of loan 99 4
- HMRC & daft penalty 333 2
- Are solicitors worth the money? 1,126 12
- Intercompany loans 216 5
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 1,515 16
- Overlap relief 545 14
- Suspicious debt recovery offer? 315 2
- Reduced payments on account 139 2
- Amending a CT return 115 2
- Theatre Tax Relief 462
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 359
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 354
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 327
- Perkbox 294
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 273
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 252
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 251
- Document Management Systems 225
- WIP Software 217