What will this mean for you and your clients?
Husband and wife jointly hold one share, when it comes to dividend voting, can husband waive his rig
I can't believe how devastating this treaty is
does anybody here do this/ had any success
Dissolve a Ltd Company - How much do you charge?
Software to Prepare Group Accounts/Consolidation & IXBRL Tagging
What to choose, what banking software is best!!!
eCommerce company looking to move from Excel to 'proper' accountancy software.
Is it safe to keep client data in the cloud (office 365)
How about this for reducing the spam?
Is it acceptable in a professional context to use shortened URLs?
Sage automated bank reconciliation question
The tax treatment of the dilapidation income and the expenses incurred to make good the dilapidation
using Sage Line 50, AP, and taxation need user friendly alternatives
Does anyone have experience of Paypal buttons
Data to XL at EE lowest level to use as import template
84186 questions and 343807 replies from 27182 members
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,660 27
- Sole-trader renting commmercial property from himself & spouse. 266 6
- Child tax credits 188 4
- transitioning payroll 88 2
- Deduction from Salary 108 4
- Car leasing scheme 209 1
- One off meeting new client 1,342 12
- 12 Pay Problems 152 2
- PITA client 537 8
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 452 11
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 590 15
- Right to waive dividend 117 2
- Employed (by own company) and Self Employed - Tax Efficiency 118 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,433 34
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,741 29
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 135 2
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 347 9
- R&D tax credit claim 297 7
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 672 10
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,287 20
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 615
- Cancelled 358
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 339
- Cancelled 298
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 272
- Probiz 261
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 225
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 211
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 196
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 162