Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes?
Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B.
I have a Polish client resident in the UK, Polish income where is it taxed?
So it is right that contractors can still claim for travel and subsistence?
Special treatment of owned house whilst holding a lease with tied accomidation
Client claims he is entitled to a £100 a day allowance.
Will the new £5K dividend allowance benefit me?
Practical min % shares for tenant in common
HMRC says no need to register for PAYE
Late EPS & final submission problems
According to Moneysoft
Does a loss offset bewteeen 2 self employments reduce class 4 NI?
Stuck on in-between year
HMRC won’t agree to striking off
Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting
Should we mention (or should we not) that someone has a criminal conviction when writing to a new ac
Are you good with numbers
Can the band be adjusted?
asset being bought for £20000 + vat, but debt o/s is £10000
97954 questions and 430014 replies from 33378 members
- Transferring DLA between Directors 130 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,155 13
- Tips on meals 169 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 512 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 149 3
- Personal Tax 725 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 166 2
- Stumped - IHT 134 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 408 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 473 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,282 33
- Credit management tools 136 1
- property capital gains 136 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 393 7
- CGT and primary residence 173 1
- Marriage Allowance 271 3
- S455 and February year ends 328 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 889 18
- Closing down loss-making company 458 5