Freehold or Investment Property
What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee?
Tick box greyed out preventing change to reconciliation status
starting a career in my mid 30's in accounting..
Starting new business as a 2nd income, but am I better off being a Ltd company?
What has changed? Crie de couer.
Business making exempt supplies is being charged VAT on a property it wants to purchase
Need recommendation for debt collector
As an employee and not a Business can HMRC make my Husband produce his private Bank Statements under
Is there a de minimis threshold with regards to BIK?
Does the payment date have to match the payslip date?
i have new employee starting next week but still waiting for me PAYE activation code, how will i rep
Is it normal practice if the Principle Chartered/Certified Accountant ask for fee to sign your ACCA
PS Financials ???
Client unaware he was registered as self employed
Accounting for dummies appraoch needed to help understand that to run a small business whilst having
85545 questions and 353948 replies from 27843 members
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 352 8
- Does anyone use quotation software? 73 1
- How can customer service quality vary between the basic pension firms? 367 5
- 100% Xero practice 2,526 47
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 272 9
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 568 10
- Will this AIA be disallowed when asset transferred to Ltd Co 327 12
- What is the best, tax efficient way to sell 40% shares in your start-up business for approx £1m 359 4
- Direct Debit - no receipts 297 5
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,976 449
- What is the role of an accountant? 1,784 23
- VAT and gap in trading of uncertain length 133 1
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,738 10
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,345 63
- Freehold or Investment Property 123 1
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 868 8
- capital gains on PPR 290 14
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 387 14
- Company expansion 143 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 405 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,322
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 486
- National Insurance 376
- Non Resident 299
- Franchise income and costs 266
- Hands on experience of Digita 219
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 193
- Employer's Helpline 169
- employment capital allowances 166
- CIS paid under reg 9 161