NHS England are requesting copies of tax returns and accounts
Oz resident inherits UK assets - which value?
Detest gambling with CFDs but have hit problems with thick spreads & non-real time prices
If they were to come together to form a new Accountancy Party...
What tax year is the dividend put on self assessment
Just wondering what others do with original signed copies of documents.
Not sure if I can claim for a few things.
Is tax deducted at source on construction industry work in the Netherlands
Best company structure for dance education provision and VAT exemption
I had an accountant whom I trusted with my tax returns and PAYE account he has pocketed an amount ne
Client is arguing strenuously for a tax deduction on what is almost certainly entertaining, but do w
ive got a client who cant pay to my company but, to me instead..
Living with parnter as unmarried couple in her house. My house being rented out.
Migrating Payrolls from Sage to IRIS
91992 questions and 394620 replies from 30673 members
- Do accountants work at home? 789 22
- Abbreviated accounts Companies House 199 2
- What is the law regarding selling your Ltd company to another? 86 8
- Employer Allowance & Transfer of Business 36 1
- Summer festivals! 331 13
- Do you need to account for a director loan separate from the current account 166 2
- Can I pay into a pension? 262 8
- The Accountancy Party: What’s in your manifesto? 249 5
- Tax Implications for Selling a Subsidiary 63 2
- SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS 153 4
- Selling a property at a loss. Does HMRC still require a tax return 49 1
- I used to think HMRC contact lines couldnt get any worse................ 419 11
- Merging my businesses 292 4
- Where has Portia gone? 6,460 122
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 881 22
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 258 1
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,099 19
- new investor structure 223 1
- Furnished Holiday Lets & VAT 181 7
- Overlap profit 376 8
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 885
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 472
- Sanzar 362
- Digital marketing focus group 319
- Fit for purpose 215
- career 189
- Continuity Agreement 188
- Buyback 179
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 171
- Isle of Man payroll 169