Any advice on best way to purchase a shop? Ltd, Partnership, SIPP?
Only one employee, can we just write a cheque direct to nursery?
Foreign pension tax credit relief
Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
As an existing company director should I register for self assessment again when becoming a member o
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
More a gripe than a question!
What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada
Deduction allowable in respect of VAT assessed in respect of scale charges
I think Accounting Web should do a poll, it would be interesting to find out!
Avoiding the Tax Benefit of Company Rented flat
Are there benefits to a holding company being a PLC over Ltd?
HMRC and I fighting over "allowable expenses" on 2 of my properties that were undergoing r
Tax Agents and advisers need a 'PRIORITY LOG-IN BUTTON'
If my employer proceeds to submit a false tax return which I know about?
Is UK tax payable at source
Any one noticed - the declaration on the VAT return is wrong?
88110 questions and 370305 replies from 28932 members
- VAT avoidance? 141 4
- Childcare vouchers 50 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 179 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 131 3
- PAYE coding out 119 3
- Follower cases 556 2
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 273 5
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 290 3
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 702 23
- LIVE chat, starting now 438 2
- Late Registration for VAT 430 12
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 385 5
- TheTax Donut 1,124 1
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 310 6
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 693 10
- How to explain this to someone 381 2
- Register for self assessment again as LLP member? 79 2
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 704 5
- TaxCalc Accounts production 314 4
- Old CGT loss 357 10
- Hive up 455
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 423
- corporate hierarchy 410
- Advice - 233
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 206
- Amortisation of Goodwill 200
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 191
- WWOOFers 185
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 168
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 166