can this be done?
Accountant put me on the wrong scheme
We've recently taken on the bookkeeping and management accounts for a client who uses FreeAgent
Relief on expenditure on company car
I have worked for a firm on a self employed basis and never signed a restrictive agreement
Scaffolding added to total yearly (2013/2014) expenses instead of being filled with CIS monthly retu
Can sole traders claim pension tax relief at source, or only through self-assessment?
Payroll Software & Auto Enrolement
Just received a student loan deduction notification which should have been applied to February'
What software deals with this
How to file 13-14 Payroll
Can a director take a dividend and credit his directors loan.
Any AccountingWEB members who have utilised the scheme?
Advice on incorporation of a partnership
Footballers Testimonials Taxable?
Can Film Actors use Averaging - Helpsheet 234
Sole Trader advertising his own company
90315 questions and 384661 replies from 29931 members
- Goodie bag 1,591 53
- can I approach clients ? 437 9
- Self-employed or Ltd Company or seek employment 132 1
- Retrospectively change VAT scheme? 150 3
- Can interest received be netted against interest paid in this scenario? 136 2
- Film Actors - Averaging? 339 9
- Paying Harvest casuals and casual beaters 220 3
- FreeAgent question 122 2
- CIS monthly returns 196 2
- Husband Wife let property 354 9
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 505 12
- Output tax for retailer 320 8
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 292 3
- 13-14 Payroll return needs to be filed 143 2
- Payroll Software & Auto Enrolement 141 1
- CT600 Advice 154 1
- Fair Value Accounting 84 1
- Client incurring expenses on company car 168 4
- Companies House Penalties 165 2
- Apostille documents 124 2
- Possible Partnership? 645
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 521
- New Fangled Penalties 450
- Fuming! 388
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 319
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 260
- Outsource Data Entry 244
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 238
- Moving away from CCH software 232
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 178