List of HMRC acceptable treaty countries?
I think i know the answer to this, but then that is usually the case until post here...
Whether and how to declare expenses on FHL that has not yet produced income?
How does the £25k capital receipt exemption work?
Yet again I agree to that last minute tax return..........
Why did I try and file a tax return at 16.45pm on 30/01/2015? Why? Stupid stupid stupid mouse
Spouse visa financial requirement
Claiming mortgage interest in the rent a room scheme.
Shall we have a whip round?
Help with deciding how to offset new van purchase
Disposal of Asset on Tax Return
In which cases can you post directly to Creditor/debtors control ?
Foreign tax on a loss making foreign trade
Client has left UK but still has clients here
Is sideways loss relief per trade or all trades aggregated
I get two identical emails informing me of new posts
SMP: Can PAYE deductions be reclaimed if the salary is paid back?
Never lived or worked in US, need advice on tax position
for self employed individuals, what is it meant by 'earnings' assessed in the test period.
89240 questions and 377769 replies from 29451 members
- Why do I do this every year 268 7
- HMRC filing meltdown? 407 13
- Childcare voucher schemes 237 9
- IHT and US resident 27 1
- What sectors to target? 572 29
- closing limited company 107 1
- Limited Companies Merger 200 6
- Incidental costs of Acquisition for inherited property/shares 127 1
- Practice management 369 7
- IHT and cash gifts 236 5
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 495 13
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,569 42
- Capital allowances in first basis period 241 1
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 219 18
- eBay trading 223 4
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 255 10
- Self assesment online 920 10
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 1,128 46
- childcare 114 3
- Rent a room scheme query. 144 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 922
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 641
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 592
- Latest phishing scam 572
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 407
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 306
- Scratch Head 231
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 225
- Sabbatical payments 192
- Negligible Value Claim 167