Tax Agents and advisers need a 'PRIORITY LOG-IN BUTTON'
If my employer proceeds to submit a false tax return which I know about?
Any one noticed - the declaration on the VAT return is wrong?
How best to approach it with client
How do you work out the approtionment
Hasn't been accounted for by new client
Are these allowable - she didn't let for 3 months?
Client was gifted a 1/3 share in a rental property (residential) 15 years ago by a relative.
Directors taking money out of business, how to record in sage instant accounts.
Where to enter and what tax reclaimable
computer retail shop with workshop service and repairs on flat rate tax but it's holding back t
Effect on the issuing company
penalty for late paye registration
When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing?
88088 questions and 370131 replies from 28923 members
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 21 1
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 449 16
- Will I need to resign? 43 1
- Paper tax return 76 3
- Start up allowance? 333 11
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,327 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 223 3
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 158 1
- AIA or IFA 417 7
- Surely not? 416 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 622 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 350 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 348 7
- Late Registration for VAT 346 11
- Old CGT loss 167 2
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 259 5
- Nominal Ledger 339 10
- Share structures 138 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,145 19
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 338 5