What practical steps can I take to accelerate my improvement?
Macro deletes cells but Ctrl Z then useless.
Considering dumping Excel and using Google spreadsheets or another package.
Should one accountant point out errors to another one
Report on rows with total in description?
Is the interest received from Funding Circle taxable gross or should a deduction be made for their &
Something wrong with the number format!
Can you hide a cell on completion of a check box.
who want to make a name for themselves and earn more
What happens to the Directors Loan when you dissolve a company
How do I enter Opening Balances on Sage when P&L is a Loss
Surely there's a simple trick in Excel....?!
How will AE Affect Opt Out Payments?
UK group looking for reporting tool to consolidate accounts from new US subsidiary.
Adding across multiple sheets within a date range
91203 questions and 389898 replies from 30297 members
- FBI2 207 4
- NO SUCH THING AS UNQUALIED ACCOUNTANT 181 3
- Companies House 163 4
- Interprise software 84 1
- TAX, VAT and non-UK residence 503 19
- Charity accounting 264 6
- Outsourcing Payroll 108 1
- sage 118 3
- Separate Pay runs for salary and commission 155 4
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 1,057 13
- ATT Exam tips and study help 216 4
- Double entry 183 4
- Small house in garden 157 1
- THE PUBLIC SECTOR SUCKS 171 2
- Clients 925 18
- can a dormant company make an employer pension contribution? 296 12
- Manually amending PAYE Code Number in HMRC Basic PAYE Tools 155 5
- Accountants not providing all required information 284 4
- Director's personal expenses paid by the Company 312 5
- Sage 50 - How do I find the column headings when I export to CSV 132 5
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 541
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 471
- EPS and CIS deductions 330
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 312
- Construction CIS LLP Company 303
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 298
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 264
- Overdrawn director account 220
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 205
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 202