Have Excel recognise a time entered with decimal as time
Hotel and travel expenses paid directly out of company account???
Cannot get my pivot tables to share on other users machines.
I have Office 2010 on Windows 7 and have just bought a new laptop
Can anyone tell me how to modify the number of lines that print on a tear-off cheque/remittance advi
Summarise excel cashbook by month using pivot table (and vlookup?)
What's the more unique ones you've heard of?
Looking for a replacement for Rachael Power
tried xero - really not user friendly
Client moves overseas after liquidation of OMB
How does a sales invoice and a sales receipt affect the ledger
How to reconcile a letting agent client bank account
A Bad Debt - Recovering Debts after Illegal Dividend
entered whole year in bank when should have been supoliers
Can anyone recommend some software that won't break the bank?
Be careful if you are NOT an accountant and ask questions!
Sage One PDF VAT Report includes duplicate transactions
adding figure for balancing the Balance Sheet inconsistence due to the difference between GBP/USD cu
In need of ideas for Job costing / Time management software for construction company
Migrating Payrolls from Sage to IRIS
92824 questions and 399423 replies from 31027 members
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,281 13
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 561 7
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 162 2
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 150 3
- HMRC Postal Delays 281 8
- Termination Payment 469 15
- Company Share Buy Back 327 8
- P11D Car Value 88 2
- Business lending another business money (UK) 236 6
- Stand alone practice management software 1,969 30
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 285 5
- bookkeeping system 674 9
- Legal advisor recommendation please 184 3
- Landing clients 703 21
- Signed accounts for bank 526 10
- Non-Taxable Expenses Reimbursement 130 3
- Time to react ? ? ? 672 6
- Dividends 151 3
- Closure of PAYE scheme 144 1
- cash the returned VAT cheque 336 3