PS Financials ???
assistance to write vba script to populate the Title field in the file properties
Looking for some advice, happy to pay for it as well.
What is the appropriate FRS percentage rate?
Manual or Online Instant Checks?
How to import inter-bank transfers into Sage from an excel bank statement
We use Sage50 for Purchase Ledger and for all reporting.. VAT returns etc.
Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme?
Fraud and money laundering.
I have tried setting the format to be text in both cells but to no avail. Can anyone help?
Will my non qualified Accountant employer benefit from my Acca Memebrship?
A client would like to import data to sage from excel and would like assistance
85519 questions and 353702 replies from 27831 members
- Is this fraud? 453 10
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 889 40
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 454 19
- Saying goodbye 506 14
- Opening start-up business bank accounts 95 1
- QuickBooks - Separating expenses from purchases 186 4
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 640 5
- Pension Contributions Relief 390 12
- Furnished lettings criteria 212 2
- Revaluation of investment proeprty 82 1
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 786 7
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,478 31
- Tax on private fuel for own car 215 5
- Sportman claiming for training kit 1,031 11
- Flat rate scheme 228 3
- Drop box Storage 231 3
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 292 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,209 413
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 424 5
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 185 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,279
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 456
- National Insurance 353
- Non Resident 270
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 262
- Franchise income and costs 242
- Hands on experience of Digita 205
- Employer's Helpline 151
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 148
- employment capital allowances 140