Alterations to property
Director takes out borrowing to lend to company
Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO
Company provided an employee with a £500 classic car hire voucher
My filing dates of my LTD company tax return seem to be different.
Does the use of the property on which higher SDLT was paid matter?
what constitutes artificial seperation
Is their a taxable element at this point in time?
Can company A get rollover when buying asset from connected company B?
Would paying for their e-cigarettes be a benefit in kind?
Mother acted as guarantor, now being charged CGT
How do I show the Capital Distribution on the final set of accounts?
102031 questions and 455629 replies from 35110 members
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 553 5
- See you all on the other side 652 6
- 12Pay 388 2
- dividends 536 2
- R&D 294 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,147 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 428 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 375 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 343 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 526 5
- Seeking a tax case 613 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 471 4
- Companies house strike off 486 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 390 2
- Moving to the cloud 722 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 207 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 872 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 196 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,078 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 473 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 550
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 416
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 365
- IRIS and FRS 102 349
- Capitalising Finance Lease 314
- USA help 311
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 290
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 280
- Capital gains on rental property 257
- Marginal rates of tax 246