How can one claim business expenses initially paid for by someone else?
Loss of Mortgage interest relief v Student Loan Repayments.
Can two sole traders work together without being in partnership?
how do I find out if a building has VAT Option to Tax in place?
I need to revise and improve my knowledge of the taxation of expenses and BIKs
Need to work out how much to pay so staff get £8.50/hour in hand.
HMRC sending letters from Debt Management re old settled Tax Credit Overpayments
Refundable in theory, but not in reality?
Valuing work in progress when client is registered on the flat rate VAT scheme
Backdating Partnership registration to 14/15
Sales rep with "work at home" contract - claim for use of home?
Company reorganisation following part disposal
Transferring Sage opening balances to Xero
Mr X goes overseas to work, stays there and changes job.
Should this write off be put through the payroll and grossed up or entered on P11d?
How to account for a late change to ST accounts when no longer a ST
One partner has decided to take zero percentage of profit...Allowed?
96555 questions and 422338 replies from 32779 members
- Unhappy client over fees 588 14
- Staff commissions 19 1
- What VAT rate 33 1
- Self-employed: claiming expenses initially paid by somebody else 76 4
- ACCA student with study package 45 1
- Company Van - Classic vehicle 215 4
- IHT nil band transfer 338 8
- Share capital netted off against lossess 269 6
- Student Loan Repayments 108 1
- Auto enrolment pension scheme set up 562 12
- how do I find out if a building has VAT Option to Tax in place? 311 7
- Letter saying client is IR35 compliant 943 11
- Two sole traders working at same shop 273 2
- IR35 mechanics 123 1
- CGT - contract conditional? 205 3
- Eligibility to FRS VAT 138 1
- Foreign Dividends: UK tax credit 194 3
- NI PAYE working out from net amount 439 18
- VAT dergistration confirmation? 322 5
- Auto Enrolment Through Nest 444 5
- NHS finance professionals 770
- Foreign Pension Contribution 455
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 449
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 389
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 353
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 339
- Incorporating doctors 323
- IFA income recognition & reporting 273
- Form P55 in year tax repayment claim for non-resident 249
- Are subsistence claims firmly attached to the 24 month rule ? 235