Can the penalty be included as a cost of disposal for CGT?
Client told to withold tax and isnt doing so
or can it be treated as a maintenance cost
VAT account suspension
Company car and Private use on P11d etc
CGT Private Residence & Lettings exemption
Help needed with tax planning between UK and Canada
Letter addressed to one of our locum pharmacists from HM Revenue & Customs.
Unsure of next move
What to do if Residency is not relevant?
Should one accountant point out errors to another one
Seting up a Direct Debit for PAYE
If a company was once active but due to illness has not traded at all for a year, can you file dorma
Any unforseen legal/tax implications for US citizen inheriting share of UK property?
do i have to register new ltd practice as tax agent?
american employer UK payroll???
Associated companies if SCI with only one company in group
87490 questions and 366355 replies from 28687 members
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 371 2
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 172 6
- Should I move back home away from my office? 414 9
- P60 or payslips? 41 1
- Property income in different capacities 76 1
- Scanners 124 2
- IHT dilemma 1,360 21
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 174 1
- IT advisory questions? 151 5
- Entrepreneurs Relief 786 44
- Has anyone else come across VAT account suspensions? 106 1
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 507 7
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 456 8
- Sage payroll alternatives 619 12
- More AE! 646 14
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 130 4
- PAYE 1,639 17
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 1,119 16
- Relevance of UK Residency 122 2
- VAT Tax Point - Overseas Purchase 121 3
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,149
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 794
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 482
- Digita Hosted Software 316
- Credit where credit's due....... 265
- Director phone costs 225
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 224
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 196
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 180
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 147