Can unpaid share capital be netted off against a loan from the shareholder?
Is it a split year treatment OR UK residence for whole year
Basic PAYE tools will not let me enter previous months data after taking the payroll in house.
Capital allowances on residential property?
ITA 2007 s975 tax ceritficates-do they require taxpayer's name?
Latest books/guides on accounting for doctor and dentists
Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients
Do I take the percentage from the net pay
I have Office 2010 on Windows 7 and have just bought a new laptop
Allocation of income from property
Self calculating of Holiday pay
92764 questions and 399039 replies from 30996 members
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,717 51
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 208 5
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 166 4
- Unpaid share capital 62 1
- flat rate scheme 1,445 32
- 64-8 problems 100 2
- Employer reference not recognised? 110 2
- Business trips - director and family 209 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 426 10
- Allocation of income from property 442 12
- Networking 681 6
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 778 10
- VAT refund for DIY house builders 118 1
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 1,068 22
- bookkeeping system 361 5
- Outstanding Loans 124 1
- HELP...historic SSP query! 219 5
- Company van paid by director 220 2
- Private company division 213 2
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 268 2